What is this help me does anyone else get it ??

What is this  help me does anyone else get it ??

Today I woke up and was okay then all of a sudden my heart started racing like mad and it wouldn't calm down I checked it it was going up to 160 and I was even having a panic attack it started to make me feel dizzy and started sweating then I started to panic beacuse my heart rate was racing so fast and wouldn't calm down I was only just sitting there

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • First of all erase that app. When I woke up not long ago the exact same thing happened to me, i had that App and it didnt even register my fast heart rate. When I calmed down a bit it said 178 the ambulance came and they told me those apps are not accurate and only worsen your symptoms.

Please try to calm down with breathing techniques. I've had a few episodes since then and I calmed down by breathing in for 4 seconds holding it for 5 and letting it out for 6 and repeat till you calm down.

It's the safest way to calm down and I know some think it will take to long but by the third time you do it it starts to calm down. My heart beats like its about to pop out. :( you'll be okay

Stay strong

Yaz

• I know but I can actually feel my heart rate racing really fast and it won't slow down no matter what I do it makes me breathless and dizzy I'm scared

• I know but I can actually feel my heart rate racing really fast and it won't slow down no matter what I do it makes me breathless and dizzy I'm scared

• I know it does trust me at first.

As soon as I would calm down it would go of again.

Do you know what making you anxious? Try to conquer it with your mind first then try to breath through it.

Have you been seen by a doctor? If he gave you anti anxiety pill take it it will help you calm your mind.

• Yeah I'm just paraiond of dying think I'm dying everyday and I take propanolol and mirtazapine anti depressants x

• Ugh I totally get this. :(

I'm.sorry you have to go through this. I promise you your heart isn't going to just stop. It's part of the involuntary nervous system. It's going to stay pumping. If you need to talk to someone who understands, I'm only a message away. :(

• Hello

This is your blood pressure that comes in two readings. it is generally presented in fraction form with the high reading on the top and the lower on the bottom. Mine is being checked every day at the moment

If the higher reading is at 140 upwards the GP will want to keep an eye on it. This I think is Dystolic the lower on is systolic and shows a lower value for example 140 over 80. i think it is the beat of the heart, blood pressure in blood pressure out I think. If you are really worried see your GP.

My blood pressure at the moment is 127-134 over 76 as I have been having dizziness and my blood pressure seems to crash below the recommended level. That presents itself below the latter

The Statin is given to reduce blood pressure in patients over sixty to prevent problems associated in getting old.

140 is high, although not dangerous.

BOB

• Hello

This is your blood pressure that comes in two readings. it is generally presented in fraction form with the high reading on the top and the lower on the bottom. Mine is being checked every day at the moment

If the higher reading is at 140 upwards the GP will want to keep an eye on it. This I think is Dystolic the lower on is systolic and shows a lower value for example 140 over 80. i think it is the beat of the heart, blood pressure in blood pressure out I think. If you are really worried see your GP.

My blood pressure at the moment is 127-134 over 76 as I have been having dizziness and my blood pressure seems to crash below the recommended level. That presents itself below the latter

The Statin is given to reduce blood pressure in patients over sixty to prevent problems associated in getting old.

140 is high, although not dangerous.

BOB

• That's not my blood pressure reading it's my heart rate (bpm)beats per min x

• Hold your breath and drink some water. Watch a funny show. If you don't calm down you'll pass out believe me. It's not fun none of it is but you need to think about something amazing or happy. Ring up a friend

You may also like...