Scared and Over It

I'm back again.. for a while it seems like my health anxiety subsided and life was great until I experienced new and different symptoms. First off let me say that I have been on birth control for about 5 years and plan on going off in the next few months and I am not sexually active currently. When I was sexually active about a year or so ago I would always get urinary tract infections constantly. 2 Fridays ago I felt like I was getting an oncoming UTI which consisted of burning when urinating and stomach pains. I went to the doctor for vaginal and pelvic/stomach/back pain, and the test came back negative for a UTI, she treated me for a yeast infection. It is now a week later and the burning sensation is gone but I am still having cramping, vaginal, and pelvic pain. It feels like I constantly have my period but I don't as the birth control that I'm on I get it every 3 months. My anxiety is taking over as I am worried it is something very serious like cancer. I am going to the hospital for a pelvic and kidney ultrasound on Friday afternoon. I am not sure whats wrong with me this time and I am extremely nervous and scared of the outcome of the tests.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hello

With all what is going of you are bound to feel anxious & we always think the worse yet the chances are it will be something very simple & try & be reassured that you are in the best hands & have medical care to check everything is fine

Let us know how Friday goes & tell them when you go how worried & anxious you feel & ask them if they could reassure you or you will feel anxious all weekend & this is making you feel ill , sometimes when I have done that they have told me the results there & then , I hope they may be able to do that for you to

Take Care

Love

whywhy

xxx

You may also like...