Victory ( :

Hello everyone my name is Moises I've been dealing with my anxiety about 10 years of my life I'm 20 now I can say it took my teenage years away but it didn't

I lived I laughed all those 10 years I cried so much because anxiety but I lived I made a friend of anxiety if u look at my old post you would see how bad I was but now its not as bad. Anxiety well never win unless you let it. I read a book called (at last a life? really awesome book a guy here told me about it and it changed me. I can say I've been through much anxiety cause me physical pain and weird symptoms I couldn't explain but they passed and today I can say I'm moving forward I read poetry I play basketball and I'm studying to be a basketball coach and criminal justice. Honestly I'm just saying if I made it so CAN YOU

It will pass

4 Replies

• Im 20 and I just discovered it doc says it's just pressure and it can't go away magically. I'm scared and I wonder how people got over that. Dude it's so bad I suddenly stopped watching horror movies because they make me feel like I'm in them rather than laugh at them the way I did just 3 months ago..I can't listen to electro music and I had to pass my birthday quietly with 1 drink. How do you get over this? I'm really curious about what you did

• Hey umm will read this book (at last a life) I had to do my research on it if you need talk message me on here I don't mind

• Hi firecandy,

I have been suffering on and off since I was 15, I am now 40. It all depends on what you have been going through, what the triggers/thoughts are. If you can identify them then you are half way there. I know I have a good few months, even maybe a year and then wham it hits me again. So bad I am none functional again. I hate it like most people. If you can eventually get through it, that is great. I am going to have to accept it is a part of me and will crop up every now and again. I am obviously a sensitive person and inbuilt to worry, stress. I care too much I suppose. I will have too toughen up. Lol.

Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care

• Really inspiring victory. I'm going through it. And yes the weird symptoms that you can't explain. It's been hell. But looking forward for the day I can be normal again. I'm happy you found relief.

You may also like...