Achy body and feeling still unwell

This bug or cold is a pain in the ass. I've had it since last December and I feel I've got to go and see what is going on. Right now legs/arm ache, tingly feelings and well coughing and still with headache. Everyone else is feeling better but it's hanging on for dear life with me. I think I Thursday I am off to doctor for a check up. This can't be normal. I know I shouldn't panic but I am ! As anyone else had this cold? If so, how long has it lasted for you\?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yur doc can help u u mite have to take meds i body ache too a shower helps alil try and c wat happen

• Sounds like you are really run down, how horrid to have a cold for this long it does wear you down. Do you eat properly or take a multi vit? Just wondering this might help to boost your immune system and help you to fight it.

Take care xx

• Winter12 I do try to eat well and I am thinking of taking Multi Vits too. It's such a pain to be this run down but I am going to see my doctor this week for a check up

You may also like...