Thank you ❤❤❤❤

Thank you everyone for your response on the post I had made earlier. I'm going to try an figure this all out I'm so sorry that I caused any problems. You all are such sweet hearts and by the Grace of God I will get better I guess not knowing meds like I should I should have not listened to Doctors but live and learn once again bless you all!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi so pleased to see you posting

You have done nothing wrong , we all listen to the doctors ..that is what they are suppose to be there for

You certainly have caused no one any problems what so ever , just pleased to hear you feeling better :)

Keep posting :)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Thank you so sweet xx

• I have lost a lot of faith in my doctor of late and don't believe everything he says is gospel anymore. You will get better, I have, not 100% yet. But then as my brother said, 'Who is 100% anyway??' , so am probably as near as I shall ever be. But a few months ago I thought I would never get better. It does happen, just be kind to yourself , try to relax and heal you mind. Blessings to you. xx

You may also like...