Spent the afternoon in town

been busy today. I dropped my youngest son at his mates then took my eldest to get his senior school uniform. I don't do town as its to busy and there's to many shifty people up there. About 20 mins on the bus theres a little village with a line of shops. Then up the road from there a little square shops. Like aldi home bargains Argos next b and ms and a few more plus cineworld a pub and fast food restaurants. I can deal with that and go there alot. But wen it comes to the half hours bus ride to the city centre I hate it and panic. We'll I never panicked once I enjoyed spending some time with my eldest that I never even took notice of anybody else. I even sat in a packed out McDonald's without a problem. Considering the wk I had last w I cudnt of even got on a bus as I wud of been full of fear. Hope uve all been ok today xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi donna

First I am glad you feel better than last night & hope you got it sorted

You made me laugh about the shifty people , what do they do , what are they like , I am curious :D

Well done donna you have come along way & I am always plesed when I see you post so positive :)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hi whywhy all sorted now lol the shifty people r the ones that I think am looking funny at people like there going to rob sumone :-) I can't do a laughing face :-( lol there's alot of them in wolves ;-) xxx

• O right donna , now I no what to look out for , I shall look more closely , think we may have some of those as well :o

Mind you put me of visiting wolves now if ever I thought of it :-/

Bless you , it take make me smile , but I am pleased you had a good day

xxx

• Great, great, great news. What a positive post. So pleased that you had a great afternoon. Sometimes towns can be overwhelming to anyone, so many people about. I much prefer the smaller places. Onwards and upwards for you. xxxx

You may also like...