How many animals can you see in this ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

63,017 members61,991 posts

How many animals can you see in this picture? Sure, most of us will spot the elephant, the donkey, the dog and the cat at first glance.

DeepBlue65 profile image

But you will be very surprised to know there are 16 separate animals in this picture, so KEEP GUESSING people? Tonight's BRAIN TEASER. correct answers will be displayed and where when I log on again. Name each animal.

24 Replies

I saw the 🐘 first. Counted 9.

more, keep counting, 😀

10 -11 ?… 🤔 this has got me stumped 🤣

DeepBlue65 profile image
DeepBlue65 in reply to Hb2003

So, which is it? You could be very close.

Hb2003 profile image
Hb2003 in reply to DeepBlue65

I think 11

DeepBlue65 profile image
DeepBlue65 in reply to Hb2003

No there are many more

DeepBlue65 profile image
DeepBlue65 in reply to Isinatra

Very close, but not quite there. Have another guess., next time name the animals and creatures.

DeepBlue65 profile image

Good night everyone, 2.50am here in the UK. My bedtime answers will be displayed in a picture tomorrow when I log back on. Happy hunting. BTW...some of your guesses were good, but look more closely at the picture. I would have never guessed myself, I got 11 but there are in fact 16 separate animals so pass it on and keep it going for me till tomorrow, thanks x night x

Elephant, turtle, fish, shark, alligator, bird, donkey, dog,cat, mouse, snake. 11 ? 😁

DeepBlue65 profile image

there are more, up to 16 so keep looking 😜

I guess I’ll put my thinking cap back on. This one with antennae’s. 🤔😁

Agora1 profile image
Agora1 in reply to Isinatra

:)

DeepBlue65 profile image

yep it is👍

16? I found 11Alligator Dolphin

Turtle

Mouse

Minnow

Some sort of wispy bird

Cat

Dog

Herring

Snake

Is that a penguin?

There is always a butterfly but I don’t see it.

DeepBlue65 profile image
DeepBlue65 in reply to Blueruth

you have 4 wrong answers there...sorry, keep playing, and yes, there are infact 16

Answers to yesterday's BRAIN TEEZER is 16 animals. See diagram explaining each animal. Thank you everyone for playing, more to come x 😀

diagram
kenster1 profile image
kenster1 in reply to DeepBlue65

got 12 but like your little brain twisters.

I don’t know ‘bout that. 😂

Elephant, dog, cat, mouse, donkey, sheep, snake, alligator, bird, shark, gorilla, turtle, fish

Looks like a minnow to me!

Isinatra profile image
Isinatra in reply to Blueruth

Whoever made the puzzle, they were really pushing it. 😂

Elephant alligator fish turtle snake mouse bird donkey dog cat dolphin. That’s all I see.

Well, you did well; the rest are quite hard unless you look closely, all the answers are posted in a diagram if you look down all the comment sections. Well done, thank you for playing.

You may also like...