Today is My Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ. - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

62,158 members โ€ข 61,264 posts

Today is My Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child
โ€ข97 Replies

Well, another year has passed in my life. Happy Birthday to Me. ๐Ÿค—

Let's have a chat about Birthday's in reference to depression and anxiety. Yikes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I believe it's very relevant. There's great things about another year passing and things that go bump in the night so to speak lol that worry us. Is that normal?

I'm a bit afraid to grow older, are you? I think ahead and I think too much. I try to focus on the day ...each day as it comes. We all know it's hard.

I'm grateful for so much of the graces bestowed upon my life giving thanks to first & foremost dad & mom who are still here to celebrate all our lives together.

What do you wish for? How do you feel on your birthday?

97 Replies
โ€ข

I wish for a lot of money to open a huge animal farm to take in pets who have no home. I would take care of them and spread my ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒˆโ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿพ

Isinatra profile image
Isinatra in reply to Luna_Child

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐItโ€™s on its way!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Isinatra

Yay! Isinatra that's awesome! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿนโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

I wish for peace and happiness

๐Ÿฌ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Dolphin14

Hi Dolphin ๐ŸฌYes peace and happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹

Hi luna child best wishes on your birthday hope you have a great day. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Celtic27

Thank you Celtic27 for your kind wishes. ,๐ŸŒžโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿพ

Happy Birthday Lynne! I hope you had a wonderful day ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฐ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Kainan_li

Thank you Kainan_li for your kind wishes! I wish the rain would stop!!! ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒˆโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ™

Junella profile image
Junella in reply to Luna_Child

In California we pray for rain.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Junella

Junella please take ours! ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ

Happy birthday Luna โค๏ธ Hope that your doing well and that your birthday was the best day ever โค๏ธ I wish that people would be free of sickness

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Hi Hb2003 thank you sweet wishes. I too hope that all sickness could be cured and we could all be free without pain. I hope you're doing well!!! โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’• Have a great Sunday ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒ™

Good topic, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

I am having to transition into a different mindset about birthdays as I grow older. I'm pleased to say it's working. First, that is the goal isn't it? Have as many birthdays as we can. Secondly, I think about those who didn't get the chance to have their ______ (fill in the blank with a number) birthday. Those thoughts bring me to a major feeling of gratitude. Anyone who's wondering, my last one was December. I became....gulp....60.

Exactly, as we get older we shift gears and our "mindset transition's"! That's what I mean "Gulp". ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's kind of scary isn't it or am I crazy? Lol yes a bit crazy indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰ and it's hard to put into words, however, I think you know what I mean big "gulp" ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ and we just can't fit all those candles plus 1 for good luck anymore without involving the Fire Dept ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Lol. Love your positive approach!! I'm working on getting there! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›

I get an initial OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ every year now, but this one was wicked. You're right it is scary. I'm getting better and better though at getting to that gratitude point. That kind of startlingly scary feeling now automatically pushes me to the thought of well, that's the goal. To keep stacking up birthday's and at that point I think about how lucky am to have the privilege of celebrating...60....so many others haven't gotten.

What brought me to it was of all things Facebook. I don't use it much anymore except for forums. However, a name came up of someone I had gone to school with. Didn't know her much. I had severe social anxiety and was mostly a loner as a kid. But, it was a small school and I remember her well. So I thought I'd see how life turned out for her. To my shock she'd passed away. So I scrolled down a bit and read some posts that sounded "off". Turns out she had bipolar disorder and was in a full blown manic phase. She did stabilize for a bit. Long enough to meet her first grandchild. Then apparently a severe depression ending in her taking her life. That hit me hard. We were the same age. I also have bipolar disorder. It's one of those, there but for the grace of God go I, moments. Though I've never contemplated that, I could identify with some of her manic posts. I realize how lucky I am to have come out the other side. Been stable (bipolar wise) for many years and expect to stay that way. It really made think differently about birthdays. I do wonder though if the...Gulp.....ever goes away. I doubt it somehow. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I do hope you enjoyed your birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ Luna!โค๏ธ

i worked with a lot of mean selfish narcistic people at the college and my family- all expert critics all negative all destructive and condescending- i can think of at least ten people I would like to say happy birthday to that would shall I say,,,,,,,wish I hadn't said anything as I'm not educated or whatever I am I'm am just a lowly stall cleaner, ,,,,,,, despite being a coach for forty years and many skills.,,,,,

then I know of someone that fights for justice and fights to keep people away from needless rejection and labeling fights for everyone to have self worth and be valued and valued for who they are not who they are not or not read a book just by its cover,,,,,,

this person fights for dignity and self worth of others,,,,,when most people in this country shrink from a worthy cause and worthy fight,,,,,a needed fight for social justice

I am honored and very honored to know this person this social lionness who fights for justice ,,,,,,,,,and a flower who would not throw my happy birthday back in my face or be embarrassed that I said happy birthday to a nelson mandela type and reminded her

that this day is really

the celebration of her being with us

the celebration of her contribution

the celebration of her courage and how she improve our situation hour self worth

our not being abandoned ro thrown away

its our opportunity to stand up and say

what a huge loss our personal and professional lives woutd be

how devastated we truly would be

if u weren't here

exactly as u are today

personally my bias is that people improve with age including women

as real men

admire the person within

real men don't see women the way some are taught

real men see he person we could care less about wringkles or grey hair that

improver appearance and make people mORre interesting

not less

because that is how

real men feel and think

we are not boys

we valued the freighter who don't kicked people when they are down or vulenrale

we valued those who are leaders

we value those who fight the good fight

another year- > barely out fo high school to us lol

Happry birthday Luna chrild - just the beginning

look a all u contiruburte to aid and comfort

look what a huge hole there would be

without u

we celebrate your life your friendship your cointrugtuions and your commitment s

you

go girl

honored

to call u friend

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Brig57

Brig57 those are beautiful thoughts my dear friend. Brig you are not a "lowly" stall cleaner! You're a beautiful person inside and out. You're a man who loves being around horses and set out to find your dream. That takes guts Brig, something I wish I had more of. I am honored to call you my friend. ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒž๐Ÿดโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ

Brig57 profile image
Brig57 in reply to Luna_Child

your birthday isnt for u - its for us- a chance to remember whats improrant and celebrate our fellowship and opportunity for the cirlde to celebrate each other and a valued soul,,,,,that the real purpose of ur birthday-

Luna_Child profile image

That's nice Brig. You always have these amazing thoughts that make people feel better. I'm spending my birthday today here๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿงป๐Ÿšฝ because my Colitis has reared its ugly head once again and it's pouring outside. Thank you Brig. You're a ray of sunshine ๐ŸŒž

Xx

Brig57 profile image

the best are always saddled with the worst- but thanks for letting me know- at least your feet don't fall off like in horses otherwise id have to prepare a special stall with sand for footing and special shoes- your condition is bad enough,,, the minions want to come by a serenade u would that be ok? jimmy accidentally broke a string practicing they are soo cute - but borrowed one from his buddy that does the fiddle-

Dolphin14 profile image
Dolphin14 in reply to Brig57

Brig

Beautiful birthday wishes for Luna.

Don't ever put yourself down. Your friends won't allow it!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿฌ

in reply to Brig57

WOW Well said Brig57 Bravo !

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

The man is amazing Hidden ๐Ÿค—

in reply to Luna_Child

So I have seen in previous posts. Yes indeed.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

A very good man inside

So touching , Brig. Spot on.

Luna_Child profile image

I agree my dear friend. Brig57 can write his thoughts & feelings down so elequently. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’œ

Iโ€™m SO wishing you a Happy Birthday, Luna! Iโ€™m hoping your wish comes true. On my last birthday, the candles wouldnโ€™t blow out. All 70 of them! I took that as a sign that my birthday wish would never endโ€ฆ.that democracy will never be threatened. We figured out how to put the candles out, but what a mess! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฅฐ

Luna_Child profile image

I just love your positive thoughts and attitude Isinatra Always putting that smile on my face as many of you do so often. You've all gotten me through some difficult times this one should be a piece of cake ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’•. Thank you beautiful lovely lady. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฆโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ‹

Isinatra profile image

๐Ÿ’•

Luna_Child profile image

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‹

Happy Birthday Luna!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Thank you Hidden for your kind wishes! ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Birthdays remind us of where we are in life. If we aren't satisfied, they can be sad. But for everyone they should let us know we are still alive and have many blessings and happy time ahead if we can let go of what's bothering us. If you are young you will have time to make your dream come true or change it. List all all your blessings.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Junella

Beautifully stated Junella ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ. I am satisfied & feel lucky to have so many caring people in my life. My blessings are my parents, nephew's, Great Nephew (+ 1 on the way ๐Ÿ’œ) my few close friends & cousins I love very much. Of course my 3 saving Graces, my 3 dog's ๐Ÿพโค๏ธ๐ŸŒž who keep me loving life and looking forward to more. I wish for a cute for pain for everyone. ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Happy Birthday. I recently had a birthday myself. Though mine is clouded by trauma and pain. I hope that you had a much better time than I did. And hopefully you got to have a lot of fun, got a lot of support and hopefully you were able to get in all the self care for yourself.

Thank you for your kind Birthday wishes. I'm sorry that you're birthday was clouded by trauma and pain. Maybe you could think about doing something nice just for yourself. My friends bring me lots of joy & peace so I've been doing some activities with them. Thank you for your kind wishes. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ

Happy birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Xoxo33

Thank you Xoxo33 ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Brig57 profile image

the world is a better place because of u just like George in the famous movie its a wonderful life- we all get the funks - but actually - clansy was exactly right- what would the world be like without u - or dolphin or any of us---

god forbid

what a huge hole that would be

and there in

we learn our true

self worth- life is cruel to its best sometimes but

what an impact- u do make and how much u really do mean

to your circle of friends who would trade u for notihng,,,,,or any of us

gods truth

Luna_Child profile image

Awww Brig you're bringing tears to my eyes. Beautiful, kind wishes Brig. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ

lovemydoggy profile image
lovemydoggy in reply to Brig57

Well said Brig! I love ot. ๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโญ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿด๐Ÿพ

Happy Birthday, Luna_Child.

I think mostly I take birthdays at face value. I'm not one to dwell on ageing . I might briefly assess where I am in life, but not get snowed under by it

Do your favourite things on your special day, Luna.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Roxylox

Thank you Roxylox . I definitely will wrap myself around doing what I love today. Excellent advice. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค—

Brig57 profile image

(and 575757 people are wrapping themselvs around u LC- so thankful u came into their world v others* shall we say- that's our purpose- to be the real mirror of u -how many lives LC do u touch- no u cant protect them permanently no u cant shield and ensure all are never hurt or all have great lives- however

we all konw

the intent is there LC- and that's what counts- u care whereas so many are selfish uncaring and unfeeling of others)))))) (I have worth here and with u- just saying to tohers- they see things differently -wrongly - but that's how they see thinkgs----here and with u LC- brig - don't u ever think ur a lowely stall cleaner or else!!!!

lol

that's LC- alllll the way

right back at u girl-

u juice gettn started ..........happy 23 rd honey!!!!!!

Brig57 profile image
Brig57 in reply to Brig57

part of the things that depress luna is she cant protect everyone - from harm from injustice - and because she cares sooo much - it hurts her when there is injustice and it eventually gets to her- makes her sad- why terrible things happen to good people - her people - the family and circle she cares about-

how can that be and why cant she prevent it and so forth

that is the heart of the heeler and protector of LC

giver

not taker

a frickin men

u go girl u cut from a different cloth

Brig57 profile image

think its only fair to celebrat lc week and maybe month- great time to celebrate her life our life and do whatever- make a huge noise and splash and go do whatever fun things we were putitn g off- that positive ripple she is allll about- create a positive tsunami-

u go girl

Brig57 profile image

the minions are going to donate to St Judes in LC honor to celebrate her life birthday and plant some perpetual trees- make some wind chimes- start a positive wave - an lc wave baby.......

Brig57 profile image

Bob Hope could not and did not stop all wars or trauma-

but he and his crews his circles of friends

sure gave it one heck of a try and made sure

thousands of guys and gals didn't get forgotten-

u juice the same girl- don't u ever forget that

Luna_Child profile image

Bob Hope certainly did his best to raise the spirits of the soldiers. You're one amazing guy Brig. I raise my cup of coffee to you! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž

Luna_Child profile image

The Minions are kind souls. ๐Ÿ’œ

Luna_Child profile image

That's a great idea Brig. Get out and celebrate yourself today. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ซ

Luna_Child profile image

Thank you Brig. ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค ๐Ÿด๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒžโญ

Luna_Child profile image

Ahh 23, do I remember that far back? Yes indeed. So many adventures to remember. Blessings, Brig. You're a Treasure! โœจโญ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿด๐Ÿค—Xx

Iโ€™m going to be 60 this year and not looking forward to it at all!!! Nothing to look forward to getting old!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Stinkpot

Please don't feel bad., We're all gettin' older so we might as well enjoy the rollercoaster ๐ŸŽข ride. ๐ŸŽข๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž

Isinatra profile image

๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธโค๏ธ

Luna_Child profile image

Indeed make adventures for yourself!!

youtu.be/98ThUqGSfEI

I love this! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

That was sweet

Sillysausage234

So cute, Silly!

Luna_Child profile image

It's adorable. Swedish Chef who I watched as a kid.

Happy birthday Luna child enjoy your special day, and I hope you get all your wishes come true. Kaz ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you kindly Kaz! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ‹

Happy Birthday. I do wish for better health for myself and for everyone on here.

Thank you. That's really nice. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—

Sorry I wrote twice on here. The first didn't show on my side of the replies.

It's ok glitches happen. No need to apologize. .,๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you

You're very welcome ๐Ÿค 

Happy birthday! I hope your day was amazing!

I wish for good health and that my kids are happy.

Thank you. Unfortunately I'm nursing my Colitis flare today but tomorrow is another day. ๐Ÿ‘ŒYou made a beautiful wish! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚. I wish I could share a piece with my friends here. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Delicious cake decorated with my fav colors yellow & blue & whipped cream frosting. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Isinatra profile image

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ

Luna_Child profile image

๐Ÿ˜‹oh yes dearest Isinatra Totally Deliciously Fun to Chew & Swallow.

Happy Belated Birthday Luna๐ŸŽ‚! Hope you had a wonderful day.

I too have one approaching next month, my 50th. Not sure how Iโ€™ll feel for that one.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to FifLove

Thank you FifLove . Actually you're not late it's today. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ

FifLove profile image
FifLove in reply to Luna_Child

Well then Happy actual Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful one, with your fur babiesโ˜€๏ธ

Thank you ๐Ÿฆ‹. I will be with my fur babies all day. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ

& thank you to my brother and sister in law who have not been in contact with me all weekend or thus far today. Guess he's decided birthdays are cancelled too. Anyone have a brother or sister who thinks they're everything to everyone but they're really jerks?

Isinatra profile image

Lol my brother has always been given a pass for giving special occasion greetings. Once he gave my mom a birthday present, unwrapped, in a crinkled brown paper bag. By her reaction, you would have thought it was in a blue box from you know where. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜

Luna_Child profile image

Brothers and their wives...this is the first year I have not heard from my sister in law or brother. He has no pass. He's been breaking traditional holiday activities for 3 years now and it has nothing to do with Covid. He cancelled mother's day after years of traditional going out to eat. Our parents are still living and doing it well. He's backing off of holidays and now birthdays. I'm really hurt. He lives by her rules and always has. It's a dictatorship. They have 3 grown boys men now. Ones married with 2 nd baby and one is getting married next year and she and my brother totally dislike his Fiance. They say things about her in front of her so he moved in with her. The other lives at home and has a girlfriend. We lost a brother tragically through a motorcycle accident & a cousin. You'd think he'd smarten up. I'm his only sibling left. I feel like he's ousting me from his life.

Isinatra profile image

As you said, brothers and their wives. Wives come first as long as they are together. You can bet, though, if they break up, heโ€™ll be knocking at your door with his hat in his hand. Be patient and give it time. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Luna_Child profile image

Trying so hard. I haven't said anything to my mom or dad because they sent me a video and sang Happy Birthday at 630 am. before my dad left for church. We all live very close to each other. I don't blame my nephew's because she usually reminds them to send me a happy birthday text. My brother should be ashamed. A lot of us all thought my sister in law would change after her 2nd cancer battle which she almost lost. I was there every night and raced up when I got the call that she was given her last rites. She miraculously rallied, went through H*ll and spent 6 mos learning how to walk again in rehab and I see no gratefulness only a remark once " I don't think anyone else could've survived what I went through". So you're the only one with courage and strength to fight for your life?? Wrong girlfriend! (I didn't say it I thought it. ) I disagree not that you didn't fight and win but many others in this world fight Cancer and win.

Luna, may this new birth year be surrounded by love, laughter and an abundance of happiness ๐ŸŽŠ

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Imaaan

Thank you so much Imaaan ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Birthday!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to RemySue

Thank you! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you get your wish! Feliz Cumpleaรฑos! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ›๏ธ And many more! โค๏ธ

Gracias, Senora! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much for making my Birthday special with all your amazing Birthday Wishes. I feel grateful to have come to know you online as you're part of my life. Namaste...Peace to all of you. You're all Rock Stars! โญ

Hugs ๐Ÿค—

Xx

Hey, sorry this is late. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope it was great!!! As for what I would wish for, well, there's a lot I would wish for but I also think it's important to just be grateful for the things you do have because things could always be worse. I know I get upset having to live with my parents these days and all that but it's a lot better than being homeless or being in some crazy adult group home, so I'm trying to be respectful towards them even though sometimes I feel like they're driving me insane. And I am very grateful for my sister that I do get along well with, as for the other one that is not so nice, I guess I'm grateful that we don't talk to each other too much, maybe that's for the best.

You are so right on track girlfriend Googoodollsfan Parents will drive you insane no matter how much you love each other. It's a given. I love mine to pieces and I live 2 min away by car..oh boy insanity because after all these years my mom still wants me to be like her, still criticizes the crap out of me and still wants me to chop my hair off. She doesn't understand it's not happening. I am who I am. You gave me an epiphany when you said you are grateful that you and the sister who's not so nice don't talk much as it's for the best. I've been struggling all my life with my oldest brother who's 6 years older than me who's whiplashed by his wife and we've become estranged. My middle brother and I were like best friends although sadly passed in a motorcycle accident with my cousin. I'm grateful for having him as long as I did. Thank you for helping me realize that it's ok that I'm not close with my oldest brother. Another good friend here said have no expectations. So true.

Thank you for responding and thank you for your birthday wishes and for being the lovely open honest person you are.

Hugs to you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’œ

Xx

Thank you!!!๐Ÿ™‚

Hugs Googoodollsfan ๐Ÿค—Xx

You may also like...