Why do some people hate people so much - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

57,465 members57,613 posts

Why do some people hate people so much

Lessthanone
Lessthanone

I knowci ask for too much help or i want a pill to help me but some of you guys really hate me.i came to this site since i couldnt talk to my thrrapist every day.maybe you just hate me i m on here too much and i have no family

87 Replies

nobody hates you bobbiei think some get frustrated cuz they try to help you and you dont seem to be getting any better

I just saw my dr this is all anxiety brought on by fear

I an getting betterci go out by myself in the car to the store in a panic attack my dr says they never go away just learn to live with them thats all

Hello i dont hate you your so kind and sweet ❤️ . You just want people to talk to you that are kind and caring there’s nothing wrong with that ❤️ . You feel safe when i talk to you ❤️ I’m willing to talk to you when you need me because i care about you .

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Hb2003

I can t get better there is no one here to lean on i am alone with my dog and the people on site hate me .bella is eating i changed my sheets and will change my clothes .i m sorry if i offened sone

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Lessthanone

Your not offending anyone

Lessthanone

Hib i changed my sheets fed bella ate some cereal but i do feel hated

Lessthanone

I just talked to my dr she says this is all brought on by fear it will get better dont hate me i m trying

Hb2003

I am not going to hate you Robbie your my friend

Lessthanone

Hib are you there i need u it s coming bsck

Hb2003

I am here ❤️ take deep breaths

Lessthanone

I am i am the dr said it would come back why so soon

Hb2003

I am so sorry 😞

Lessthanone

Make it stop please just help i know ubg

Trying to make it stop mu friends daughter got car jacked today she gets daily panick attacks too can you imagine

Trying to make this stop on my own

Trying to make it stop i hate that feeling of intense fear

Hb2003

I am here take deep breaths

It s better i changed my shirt fed bellacand am laying back down

Lessthanone

U akways make me feel better

Hb2003

Thank you ❤️

Lessthanone

I m ok made a cuppa and back to bed praying for no panic love to u hib

Hb2003

I am praying for no panic for you as well . Love you ❤️❤️🫂

Lessthanone

Love you more hibb if i cant go back to sleep will turn on a movie

Because you really care

Love u more trying to go back to sleep

No we don't hate you. There's no hate on here that I've seen. It's just hard to help some people and not get answers. Remember we can give advice but we are not doctors or therapists so we cant tell you what to do legally. I've gotten one word sentences from some on here and it's frustrating to me because I don't know what they really want.

Not to be hated since my panic attacks wont go away

I feel the hate

I really feel hated and disliked they mentioned all my posts i guess i used you guys like friends and u are not friends just others with probs that i cant fix .i never had night time panic but i do now its very scary.bella is not starving i m not calling the emt s for a panic attack .thank you to those who care .i pray for forgiveness for the wrongs i have caused.i m sorry i made you hate me.my mum didnt want kids she hated me too

o thats so sad

Sorry to hear that your mom felt like that about you. It is not a good feeling. We are here for you

I have no family they are gone i take good care of bella my panic does go away if i can get out .i ll try not to burden you

When you get panic attacks, let us know so that we can calm u dowm

Having one now just a little help just saw one of my drs and went to three stores i m not helpless bobbie i m just scared and paniced .my ex left me with do much debt i cant climb out my dr says one minite at a time if i have to .i really do have three drs not just sitting here panicing.did u know how many people have panic syndrome

I m having one again just support me i saw the dr today i think of u guys as friends i csn feel them coming on

Hope it all goes well lessthanalone

I just woke up was cold in here i m ok

Just want to go back to sleep

Hope I did not wake u up, I was just checking on u

No i wake up every nite about 3 tkx

I'm happy u are okay then. Chat later

Im.up thats it for mr

I came on here knowing no-one. I've learned to listen to what others say to help or to help them. I dont answer some post because I don't think I am "expert" enough to guide them. Some i will put my thots into because I've been thru the situation. People on here either have experience situation because their own personal experience or someone they have known to have it. I have gained alot of knowledge from others on here. Yes I've gained new friends on here that are better than the friends I personally know. If someone suggests something don't take it personal. They've probably been thru it.

Zoom12345
Zoom12345 in reply to Imnotright

That true friend, we take advice bcz we blv others have experienced those things and we love each other in this community

Imnotright
Imnotright in reply to Zoom12345

💖💖💖

I'm sorry your mum caused you pain as a child. No you arent using us. We are here because we want to be or we wouldn't have commented. We do have issues yes but we want to help you on your issues. We don't expect you to help us that's not why we're here. We're here to help you.

Nobody hates you. What you feel is people's frustration because you seem to be unwilling to take steps that might be helpful. You mention being alone. I and many other people are also alone and it can be very difficult. Nonetheless, it is necessary to begin to adjust to the situation. Now that the weather is warming up some walks with your dog may help.

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to b1b1b1

When the ice is gone i will walk her .we may have to move to a small apartment i may run out of money .go ahead and hate me

Hi Bobbie, I think it’s awesome you felt well enough to change your sheets and feed Bella. Do you think maybe your loneliness and anxiety may be interpreting things wrong? Also, look over past posts and see who you’ve enjoyed talking to and ask if you can pm from time to time. Maybe it will help you feel you have friends you can go to for added support as well as posting here. Please Bobbie think about playing positive affirmations and repeating them aloud to yourself. I think if you can start thinking more positively it will spread like a smile and you will develop outside interests and friends outside that you can have physical interactions with. Keep a journal Bobbie of gratitude and for every one negative you write write a positive. I’ll start you off with a positive (my opinion) Bobbie is strong. She has power she’s not even aware of. She adds comments to other posts that show a lot of compassion and support. Talk to yourself like a friend. Stop the self hate roll and if you’re not ready to do that just add the positive affirmations saying out loud (if you have to fake it until you make it start there, I’ve done it that way until I believed my worth and self empowerment). I’m praying you!

For my anxiety I carry cards I made, one is: “The Lord is my light and salvation whom shall I fear. The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid”. During anxiety I occupy my mind with closing my eyes, focusing on a place in my body (usu. a black ball in my stomach represents my anxiety) and visualize moving it up and out through my head while humming. Humming/ chanting keeps the mind occupied. If thoughts slip through the humming/ chanting do it louder. Best wishes!

I just took my meds early can t stand any more panic

Great- when you feel calmer go to you tube search positive affirmations and start saying aloud. If you can PM to let me know you started. I’d like to know in the pm of one happy memory you have (could be small or big). My name is Tina btw. Hope to hear from you in PM.

I m bobbieNot feeling too good going to lay down

Bella is up here with me no one will hurt us today i will not get the mail

Tina thank you for your help

I dont have self hate that started here this morning because i had another panic attack i dont hate myself i just want to get better the trees are budding but i know we ll get more snow.i terrified of the bad weather

So go ahead and hate me

It takes a lot of energy and committment to hate someone so why would we waste that on a online site? That doesn't make sense.

Jamie is right - we get frustrated coz we try and help you but nothing we say seems to make any difference. I have come to the conclusion that you really don't want our help or are unable to process it. If the latter then you clearly need more professional help. We can't provide that.

I have 2 doctors was just asking for support not hate

b1b1b1
b1b1b1 in reply to Lessthanone

Are you actually seeing the two doctors?

Lessthanone

Yrs my gp and cardio guy and physc and therapist plus i m having another panic attack now .i have been trying to pay off some bills my ex left me with have no one to talk to about that

Lessthanone

I just saw one dr she will see me again on the 4th i fo not need the hospital my heart is messed up

Lessthanone

I have three drs my gp my cardio guy my therapist and physc .not just sitting here without help

Go ahead and hate me and any one else u choose to hate today

I don't hate anyone. I did from time to time in the past but learned that they cause so much negative energy that I stopped it. I don't allow hatred into my heart anymore.

We are not your mother!

Hidden
Hidden

Hi, I don’t think anyone hates you. I don’t! I’m sending love and support your way... 💕

Don’t mind the grumpy users. No online platform is ever going to be free of trolls and grumpy people. I got trolled on here once by another user. It’s ok, just take the good and leave the rest behind.

All the best! I hope you can eat and feel a bit better today. 💐💕

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Give my love to Bella!

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Hidden

Thank u in another panic attsck i get them when i am really scared.She is barking now at a neigjbor who had to buy the same truck as another neighbor so they could be twinnies .i m the divorced one the one that wasnt good enough to br kept .panic attacks are mental illness no one wants that

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lessthanone

Aw hope the panic attack passes soon. Mental issues are rough. 🙁 You can get through it though... hang in there. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Hidden

Yes i am better now

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lessthanone

🙂👍

Going to lay down till this passes

Call me bobbie

Went shopping and saw my dr this is panic it will go away i went to three stores and came home

Just an idea (if don’t like- np) maybe you could change your user name to bobbiemorethanone or bnotalone or bobbbiebellarock. If you think of a user name to say how special you and Bella are let us know. Small steps to positivity (even if your not feeling it now) could be a move in the right direction. Sorry so many posts, we’re rooting for you!

Lessthanone I think changing your user name is great idea. I really like bobbiebellarock. Although it won't take away your panic, it is just a small step of positivity...and you need to bring some of that in just to try and balance all the negative things happening in your life. I have been following your posts and really feel for your desperation. I don't know what the solution is but doing teeny tiny baby steps of something positive is great.

I love the idea of positive affirmations too. Be proud of what you have done today...eg changing your shirt and sheets. That takes a lot of strength when you are feeling as low as you are. Write down everything you have done that is good..even if it something like..I got up and put some rubbish in the bin. List all the little things you have done no matter how small and be proud of them 💞 Much love to you x

I cant make it stop

It has stopped

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Lessthanone

:) they always do stop

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Agora1

It stopped but i am worn out my dr says they will be back just try not to get so upset

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Lessthanone

It's true that Panic Attacks are very wearing on the body.

It's like having an intense workup using every muscle.

Your doctor is right in telling you to try and not get so upset when

they happen. They will happen until you learn not to fight them.

Accept it as a response to your life problems and the heightened adrenaline

it causes. You know that they always stop once the adrenaline wears down.

When you get upset and worry, it only achieves adding more adrenaline to the

fire and it lasts longer.

I went to three stores don hate me

I treat you guys like a bunch of friends and you arent thats what my one dr says

I m getting another onei is some one there just to hang onto

im here bobbieglad you talked to the dr today

you have had one hectic day today

Ths

I just want to sleep

You may also like...