Can any one help me : I am stuck in a... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,372 members55,628 posts

Can any one help me

Lessthanone
Lessthanone

I am stuck in a sea of panic that i csn not stop i havr tried hot shower and some food nothing works.i have never been sued before so this is new to me plus a dog who will not listen at all .making this so hard and you all are so sick of me

88 Replies

Not sick of you at all. But you have to understand only YOU can get yourself into a better life. We can advise and support you but we can't do it for you.

You seem permanently stuck in panic mode so maybe you need professional help and not an online site? We can only do so much here, the rest is up to you.

Thanks for your help i have 2 drs and a therpist

Pinkie56
Pinkie56 in reply to Lessthanone

Oh ok. Well get onto them & find out what's going on in your body. Keep in touch. We worry about you.

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Pinkie56

I tslked t o my dr today will call the phyce lady on monday for help

Do you take any meds ? Medication should help you to a point. You need to practice some positive coping skills. We all have bad news or things happen but you gotta fight through them . Dogs will not listen at times but they look to us for guidance. If your stressed she will be stressed

I b know that

Ok well I hope things work out for ya

I m on meds

Hey I am being sued too.

DV

I fell for a stupid online romance scam during a vulnerable time and now have a huge CC debit that is impossible to ever pay. I put it in God's hands and a very good attorney so I'm not much troubled by it. Have a few steps to take, sometimes am sad, but overall I'm OK 👌. Its OK and it will be 👌 OK..Do you have a lawer?

DV

No i dont just trying to pay what i can aad gong nuts

There is free legal advice online called...ask a lawyer. try it . It may put your mind at ease

I guess i should be in a mental hospital i can t get betre on monday will seek help thanks a lot

I recommend a good work up with qualified doctor you can let yourself trust and experienced legal counsel.DV

Hyper cat where are you from not much gio z

Don't understand what gio z means? I am from the UK.

For get it i can t make the panic go away

Pinkie56

I'm from US. What's gio z?

I will find a mental hospital near me if i cant clear up the panic and find somecone to look after bella

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Lessthanone

Lessthanone, from the time we first started talking, I knew you needed more help than I could provide. And yet I tried. There comes a time when we know we need professional help. We can try to put it off for only so long until finally everything around us seems to crumble. I know your love for Bella, but now Bella is not listening, she is feeling the effects

of your sickness. You need to love both yourself and Bella enough to get the help you need.

I felt hurt when you felt I was pushing you away and didn't want to help you. I did everything I could (not being a doctor/therapist) to convince you that you needed help.

I hope that you take that step forward starting today in making calls to get both you and Bella taken care of. Your life depends on this step. You know that I care very much for each person I talk with. My suggestions are always wrapped around my own experiences with severe anxiety, in-patient hospitalization and my success. Now's the time to get out of this fear cycle. It's going nowhere by not getting help. You can't do this alone anymore. I wish you well my friend :) xx

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Agora1

Well they are not taking any in patients unless u try to kill your self and i have a dr

If you have a Dr what is going on ? And yes you can get inpatient help without being suicidal. I've looked into it. Hope things start getting better for you

Not sick of you sweetie just concerned. I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better. But I don't. No one does. 1st the dog why does he not listen? Have you taken him to obedience school? I took my dog to school. She was so good at school but the instant we left the building she went back to being, well let's just say independent. 2nd why are you being sued? Is it something the dog did? Do they have a case? Do you have legal representation? Take a deep breath. Hold it for 10 seconds then let it out slowly. Take a walk the fresh air and exercise will help alleviate lots of symptoms. If you still can't shake the panic you need to see a doctor. Anxiety is largely a chemical reaction. For whatever reason your brain chemistry is stuck. A doctor can help you get unstuck. Face to face therapy may not be an option where you live. See if you can find an online therapist that takes your insurance. We are always here but peer support can only do so much. I read 2 books that changed everything for me. "Hope & Help for Your Shattered Nerves" by Dr. Claire Weeks and "Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do" by Dr. Robert Schuler. Real world advise not some airy-fairy pie-in-the-sky contemplate your naval schlock. Stuff that really fits the real world.Oh just remembered something! You need to see a doc. Food allergies & interactions can contribute to brain chemistry imbalance. Are social workers available near you? Mine is a God send. Whatever the problem is I can always call her & she does the worrying for me.

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Pinkie56

Am I crazy ? I would have sworn that Luna child wrote that ... I think my mind is playing tricks on me

Pinkie56
Pinkie56 in reply to Hb2003

Who's Luna child?

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Pinkie56

A member of this site 😄

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Hb2003

Out here no in patient nowcm with covid for panic attacks i ll just have to tuff it out being locked up didnt make it for me really

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Lessthanone

I am so sorry

Lessthanone

I dont want to be away from bella in a locked up hospital sonewhere i ll be ok the panic is gone now

Hb2003

ok thank goodness the panic is gone

Lessthanone

Yes it s finslly gone but i slept all day no tv nothing but i kept lunch down

Lessthanone

I slept all day on the klonopin to get rid of the panic it was bad i wish it would not come back

Hb2003

I wish it wouldn’t come back as well

Lessthanone

I knowl it will but for now it s gone

Living in the moment

Hib where are u

Lessthanone

I ll be ok this has been going on a year snd bella had training

Lessthanone

I dont want to be away from my bella.anyway

Hb2003

I understand that

Pinkie56

I hear that. Confinement is not my idea of getting better. Remember it is only a chemical reaction it will pass. Deep breathes and keep repeating it will pass. No one has ever died of a panic attack. It WILL pass. 🤗

Lessthanone

Today i finally took my klon early and went back to sleep .....slept most of the day no panic when sleeping

Lessthanone

Hib i ll be ok in the land of covid who would want to live with a bunch of strangers

Lessthanone

I have a therapist who called me today no face to face therapy right noemw

Hb2003

Hopefully he or she will help you

Lessthanone

She called a few times now its very cold here again

Hb2003

I am so sorry

Pinkie56

Here in NY we have a thing called Teledoc. They take all and any insurance & you can get whatever you need including off site psyche therapy. Ask your doc if there is anything like that where you are. If not Google it to death. Find them they're out there.

I have to get through this its panic it wont hurt me but taking all my pills thru the daywas not good and i slept all day

Anyone evry sleep all day sweating again

I slept all day

Hb2003

I am so sorry about that

Lessthanone

Maybeci needed to sleep bella ate now and is whining for socks to chew on

Hb2003

You should sleep

Lessthanone

I must have needed it my ex husband left me with all these bills

Lessthanone

Bella is watching tv i choked down some cereal back to bed where it s warm

Lessthanone

Sweating is gone no panic bella is back in bed

Yay! We're pulling for you!

Lessthanone

Thanks you are a big helo

Sometines i just want to go home

Will try to sleep tonight but no panic right now

You all help me so much

Thank u all its the weekend wish i had a family

Hi, you’ve mentioned before seeking inpt. help but still haven’t. maybe you need to be honest with yourself and your doc- you can’t handle this alone. Call around to shelters- find out if foster dog parent can take Bella until you get help. You said a neighbor has let your dog out- find out if she can take Bella for week. I have a feeling you’re not being honest about how you’re doing with your doc or yourself. My doc told me this- maybe you’re getting a payoff from being miserable. I thought hard about this and for me being miserable helps me not face the future, which is scary for me. But he says, how is your present coping skills working for you? Not well. Don’t let misery be a self fulfilling prophecy. Get the professional help- you and Bella deserve better.

Well said.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to ElephantsHear

I also think that is well said. Harsh-sounding to someone in a deep depression maybe, but honest.After all, nobody wants to learn that their depressive state is their responsibility (not their fault, lessthanone, but their responsibility; I hope you see the difference).. I used to be that way. I remember one of my therapists telling me that only I could snap myself out of it. It stung to hear at the time.

I also remember feeling highly uncomfortable when I started to get better. This might sound really bad, but I began to purposely pick out the negatives because that was what I knew. I enjoyed the attention and got to a point, when I started getting better, that I didn't think I would get any attention because I was "too boring". None of this is a criticism at all.

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to Hidden

I ll get better this is hard because i have a medcal prob as well u have to live in the moment trying to do that

My neighbor is ill she is fighting breast cancer

I don’t think that comment was meant to be an insult to you at all. It might not apply to you but it was just something to consider. We don’t know what we don’t know and this community will not judge you as much as you think because in one way or another, we are all pretty eff’d up. Lol. This isn’t a place for people without mental health issues, it’s a place for our type of people who have all been through or are going through some shit.

I completely understand how you feel regarding Bella. I had 2 blind rescue pugs and another Catahoula/Great Dane mix who was abused before I got him when I went to rehab. I couldn’t just let anyone keep my motley crew of special needs dogs but I figured it out and they were perfectly fine when I got home 2 months later. Let me know what city and state you’re in and I’ll try to help you find a temporary foster for Bella.

Imnotright
Imnotright in reply to Halem1982

I agree that the message wasn't meant to be an insult. Kind of you to want to help.

I’m new to the thread so I can’t be sick of you, lessthanone. God sends us in shifts. Some guidance I agree with already on here. Claire Weekes book. Therapist, doc, social worker if available and effective. Use all the support you have now. Deep breathing, in for four counts, hold for four counts, out for four counts, will take the edge off. It might take 20 minutes for the adrenaline to get broken down by your body, and for your body to stop making more. And you need legal advice; if you don’t have a lawyer, ask people you trust for a recommendation. They read those terrifying lawsuit papers every day (my dad was a lawyer). I’ll be praying for you, lessthanone, that God will send His care fir you in many ways. I’m sorry you’re having to go through this. It stinks.

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to propjock

Thanks it does stink i m back in bed choked down some malt o meal cereal from when we were kids .can t clear my head.fed bella Not gojng to mental health care place have done that 4 days is 18000.00 dollars i ll deal with the panic attacks

Snow and ice fog this morning i m not going any where

I m bobbie not less than one

2 of you on here?

No my real name is bobbie

Ok. I wasn't for sure if this was a shared account. Sorry.

I m not going to in patient care again for panic

I ll call my dr on monday

Sorry, I don't know your history. For the dog...dogs reflect your energy. They have a hard time believing a pack leader who is not calm, positive energy. So once you do get back to a better place, do some intentional training, using firm, but calm commands. Start with tiny treats as rewards, quickly after seeing the response you want. Never reward if the dog is being spazzy.

For you...I don't know what your triggers is for your panic. Cold shower may work better that a hit shower. Warm milk if you are not able to sleep. Download the App Headspace or something like it. Use the guided meditation. Visualize places that are calm and beautiful. It could even be a sea of flowing colors.

Focus on deep breathing. Panic makes breaths really shallow and fast. Your brain and body needs the oxygen.

Look around you and find some things in your world that you can say "I am grateful for..." no matter how small.

I get it i am grate ful we are fed and we are warm read my last post and that i have to move forward .bella just ate love to you.plus ther is nio more foot ball for me girls lile foot ball too

Yes, think of it like a football score. You are the things you are grateful for. The opponent is all the irritating, frustrating, sad hinge that happen.

When you keep focusing on the negatives, the opponent gets more control over the match. Points increase. Eventually the score is too lopsided to believe in any chance of victory for you.

If you consistently find positives, a kind word, someone helped at the store, a neighbor said hello, any random acts of kindness, plus the food, water, safety, shelter, your side can balance out the opponent and maybe even pull ahead.

The more you only pay attention to the negative side of your life, the more grip it has on your life. You must make intentional efforts to feed the other team, too.

Just stop

If you are asking me to stop giving strategies, then I will respect that. I am not sure what you are asking for in the post, then. You don't have to reply if you want me to stop. Please don't shut the others out. It is ok to ask for help. Best.

Good evening,No, we are not sick of you at all, in fact just the opposite. We are glad that you are here and opening up! Remember, take only one step at a time. Take time to be still (no electronic devices). Go sit on the toilet if you have to take a break if you need to. Close your eyes and just breathe in and out, in and out...

Lessthanone
Lessthanone in reply to JkBauer

Yeah

My real name is bobbie i don t know why i choose lessthanone

Well, Bobbie it is Nice to meet you! :)

Nice to meet you

You may also like...