WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTED FOREST ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿผ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,554 members โ€ข 55,811 posts

WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTED FOREST ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ

Luna_Child
Luna_Child
โ€ข144 Replies

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest...๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒป

You're walking along enjoying the sites and sounds of the animals when suddenly you come across___! The exclamation point means you're surprised, it means neither good or bad, realistic or not. Put yourself in the middle of Fairy Tale or on the middle of a realistic situation.

Use your imagination and tap into your creative senses to come up with any scenario.

Isn't that how we learn to eventually cope with our Depression, Anxiety, health issues, happy times,. Etc...you tap into your senses and cope.

Can be anything...just tap into your senses

144 Replies
โ€ข

As I walk along and smell fresh air I spot a Forest Fairies making beautiful music from the wood from the tree's. It's sounds so peaceful and mystical that I sit and listen. Their wings are big and beautiful.๐Ÿงš๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŒณ

As I come to a clearing in the trees I see a waterfall and see Arwen ....liv tyler skinny dipping ....the birds are singing and the sun is shining. ๐ŸŒž..she looks up sees me ,smiles and asks me to join her ......๐Ÿคช

Lovely to do with Liv Tyler in an Enchanted Forest where all you hear is the birds chirping. Enjoy. Sounds beautiful. Maybe I see my cowboy in the distance ๐Ÿค 

Believe it ....and you can see it !!

youtu.be/N4I7myAG_mY

Nice video. I've seen her on TV a lot. She's stunning

She needed to cool off after that chase thatโ€™s when I stumbled across her ....I think her and charlize should work together

I was wondering what happened to Charlize...

Livs my go to enchanted forest girl .....and Minnie is sick of me talking about charlize

It's all about you

Thanks

Nobody else. It's your fantasy sillysausage234. ENJOY

Between you and me ....pointy ears definitely do it for me

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sillysausage234

Hey, not fair! You can't pin this on me.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Sillysausage234
Sillysausage234 in reply to Hidden

Sorry minnie ...๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ™‚

Hidden

You're cool. I just recently read through this whole thread and caught the name Minnie out of the corner of my eye. I was like, "oh great, so now my name is being thrown around" in a sarcastic kind of way.

๐Ÿ˜„

Sillysausage234

No youโ€™re definitely overthinking that one ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hidden

Oh, without a doubt. I always do. :)

Hidden

California dreaming again. ๐Ÿ˜› We said one can dream right?

I live in a real forest, so Iโ€™m still on the lookout for my first big foot sighting. Looking to be a YouTube hit sensation. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sillysausage234

Oh yeah your place is definitely a good story....let your mind wander and tell class about it

Hidden

Iโ€™ve got creepy critters that crunch on the dry leaves below my deck, we get our spot lights out. Raccoons like to knock the pots over stored under the front porch. My deer finally made it too after putting out some of that smelly stuff to lure them in.

Sillysausage234

We need pictures ๐Ÿ˜€crap clubs critter watch

Hidden

Omg... Crap Clubs Critter Watch... genius. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I see a beautiful waterfall surrounded by trees, very private. The water sounds like music I fall to nap

Hey Luna

Yoh I am not imaginative at all but I love that u come wt such to distract us, for me it's usually jokes. I will wait n see creative ppl coming up with scenario

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Anony-123

Aww Anony-123 you have imagination and I bet you have something you want to post. We all have imagination in us

Anony-123
Anony-123 in reply to Luna_Child

Hahaha Lunah, u r killing me here... When one comes to mind, sure case ill post it...

Luna_Child

I'll be watching ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luna_Child

You already have something. Post ๐Ÿ˜‚

the enchanted forest near me has alcoholics/drug abusers every single day even in the winter.that aside its great wandering around listening o the birds watching the squirrels and rabbits listening to the river flowing and the nice breeze blowing through the trees.

What would you do if you saw nicola sturgeon having a naked picnic ....And she waved you over for some haggis and scotch eggs

What's haggis or do I want to know?

Itโ€™s traditional Scottish stuff

greatbritishchefs.com/recip...

I think I have to pass

I think we have something like that in algeria

she can eat the scotch eggs and I`ll take the haggis then I`ll make her a dress from the leaves just like Tarzan`s Mrs Jane.

Haha....very artistic

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚.....morning Nat ..hope youโ€™re feeling better today

Morning sausage Iโ€™m feeling ok at the moment babes thanks I felt a anxiety attack coming on earlier but I rode it out I know itโ€™s this lockdown I never liked being grounded as a kid ๐Ÿ˜‚ how are yourself doing

Iโ€™m ok thanks Nat lockdown dosent really effect me much to be honest I live in the countyside anyway so used to being isolated ๐Ÿ˜Šstill go out for my groceries and stuff just get masked up and have a big bottle of gel in the car .....hands keys steering wheel....my dog .....my wallet ...cards ....gel everything when I get back in the car .

Same as me but not in the countryside wish I was though I constantly hand gel inside my car always mask up even though I hate them but has to be done dont it ...its cuz im at home alone all day then hubby gets home for 5pm then I see him for about 5 hours then he's asleep lol xx

Anony-123
Anony-123 in reply to kenster1

Whe do u guys get much creativity? I'll copy from u guys...

Just say what comes to mind straight away thatโ€™s the best approach .....you can do it .....tell class about your adventure

Yes, you can see he wants to. Something is holding him back

.... Chariz Theron proposed claiming she has never felt for anyone like this.... We started our forever after..... The rest was history.... How about that ending?

Life was blissful we moved to a dessert island and built our own beach house ....sausage plaza ...spent our days scuba diving and drinking coconut water....lived happily ever after

.... Then came Prince and princess with three eyes and two mouths, with an extra leg each. They were twins and I said as long as it is me and Charlize Theron, it doesn't matter how the offspring look... They take after me after all (hahaha) ....

๐Ÿ˜ณ.....might be a good time to consider therapy

Mmmm very funny sillysausage... That is how u know that u are in true luv...

I get you now .....I hadnโ€™t planned on any little sausages

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

No silly sausage links? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Anony-123

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Luna_Child

See you have a Creative imagination! Awesome. It doesn't have to make sense. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿงš

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Anony-123

Damn, girl. You say you don't have an imagination and then you come up with THAT??? Nice!๐Ÿ˜‚

I love it sausage plaza! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Luna_Child

No copies allowed ๐ŸคฃWhatever comes to mind

Luna_Child

Their minds silly

Luna_Child

Let's go girl finish my last sentence. I stumbled on a mansion

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to kenster1

In your creative mind what would you find?

A Witch with an ๐ŸŽ

A homeless person I felt terribly awful for. We sat and chatted. I ordered pizza ๐Ÿ• we sat and chatted. We made great friends.

Sasquatch. We walked and talked and danced. He was so talk I had to stand on his feet.

Anony-123
Anony-123 in reply to Luna_Child

I found out his feet were implants, so I felt ashamed to have stood on his feet.... Finish

Luna_Child

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—โœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

Oh there goes a little girl in a red cape holding a a basket looking frightened

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

Itโ€™s little red riding hood but sheโ€™s a wolf herself her father is a wolf and her mother is a human ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Awesome ๐Ÿ‘!!!!! Very creative mind Hiba! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿงš๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ

Hb2003

Thanks got that from monster high ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Luna_Child

Monster high a movie?

Hb2003

Itโ€™s a tv show ๐Ÿ˜„

A bunch of baby boomers partying.

Woodstock part 2

I'm going to be 'Boring' and suggest a Cure For Covid AND a way to Bring Back, All who have been 'Lost' to this Cruel Disease.

That is MY Wish, and Prayer.

AndrewT

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to AndrewT

So you found a cure for coronavirus in the Enchanted Forest?

AndrewT
AndrewT in reply to Luna_Child

That WOULD be my Hope & Prayer... YES.''

AndrewT

Luna_Child

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ

I stumbled upon a huge city and from the looks of my surroundings it was very old. People were dressed differently. Soon I stumbled upon a mansion...

Someone take it....finish my sentence above

I walked up the long steps and rang on the doorbell....no one answered....I walked around the back and was there that I first layed eyes on her ....it was my wife to be charlize theron sausage...by the pool ..she was dressed in nothing but a a 1980s bikini...flourecent yellow ...looked amazing with her golden tanned skin ....โ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

google.co.uk/search?q=silly...

Awesome sausage's๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Do you 'Fancy' a Dip?" she asked me, water slowly dripping of her body. "Yes Please!" I replied, awestruck by her beauty. I dived into the Pool, the water cooling both my body....and my ardour! I swam, with her, for an hour or so, 'Marvelling' at her soft skin. Slowly she pulled herself, out of the Pool- I close behind.

By this time it was early Afternoon, so we asked 'Adrian' to bring us Lunch....

AndrewT

Good to see your creative juices flowing Andrew T

Luna_Child

Andrew with your imagination, which is fabulous like everyone's is, I think you're ready to start writing those kind of books. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’•Great imagination as everyone demonstrates. The imagination can take you anywhere with anyone. Do something you always wanted. Right now, it's like 2 degrees out so my brain is in Fiji. Lying on a beach ๐Ÿ–๏ธ lying in one of those ๐ŸŽช tents on the beach being served.

AndrewT

"Luna_Child, drinks for Luna_Child" called a voice. Looking up Luna_Child replied "over here please", passing them around to her friends.

"Cheers Luna_Child" said AndrewT as he drank his Rose "I hope the FOOD arrives soon.... I could Eat A HORSE!" As if to answer his comments, the Buffet arrived, a lovely mixture of 'Hot & Cold' delicacies.

Suddenly a Large Group of People arrived.... "Oh My" said Luna_Child "I didn't 'expect' you ALL!.... I'd Better get a Bar-B-Que on".

AndrewT

Luna_Child

And I made a barbecue for Andrew and all the great members here, bullies ousted. We had a blast, we had a band if little animals playing tunes, silly sausage was dancing cheek to cheek with Charlize, Andrew with a beautiful Fairy, we swam under the waterfall the animals made for us and they joined in dunking and bobbing their heads in and out of the water. The bullies tried to get in and Sasquatch picked all 5 of them up and walked then to the edge of the forest never to be seen again. You'd think they'd be mature but if you can't behave in a forest you must leave. ๐Ÿ‘ Sasquatch fell in love with big bear Bertha and Sophie joined in dancing and swimming. We all had a blast at the wedding of Silly Sausage and Charlize. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Sausage and their future mini links ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

AndrewT

What a 'Really Lovely' Ending Luna_Child, especially with the 'Bullies' being, well and truly Ousted! I like, the idea, of me 'Dancing With A Beautiful Fairy' AND Swimming under a Waterfall... made by the animals. (Perhaps the Food came from 'The House Of The Rising Sun'.... well you Did mention 'The Animals'๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€)

Thank you for a Lovely Story and The Bar-B-Que- If only we could 'Do' this, for Real. Maybe One DAY.....

AndrewT

Luna_Child

You like the ousted bored bullies ? Damn it's hysterical that older ladies do that. What freaking boring jealous lives! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wouldn't that be lovely and completely stress free beautiful beautiful โค๏ธ

remember in the same forest me and my Mrs had been frolicking lets say and I heard a voice shout looked up and it was my dad on his way from from work couldn`t believe it red faces all round teenage memories.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to kenster1

I'll bet!

I come across voice play singing bridge over troubled water ๐Ÿ˜

Luna_Child

Ohhh love it!

Hb2003

๐Ÿ˜ i would love to post it ๐Ÿ˜„

Luna_Child

You can post the youtube video but I don't know how. I've tried.

Hb2003

I posted it a few days ago ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Luna_Child

Here? On my site?

Hb2003

I posted it on positive well being โ˜บ๏ธ

Luna_Child

I missed it. If it was this weekend I had lost my password and HU had troubles so I couldn't get on.

Hb2003

Oh ok just search up bridge over troubled water voiceplay

Luna_Child

I am on youtube. I have that song. I was just never able to get a video on here. Others do it no prob. ๐Ÿคญ

Hb2003

Hmm you just copy and paste

Luna_Child

Thank you Hiba ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒป

Hb2003

You should also thank Minnie Mouse โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hb2003

Hi Hiba! Go to the song who want and click share, copy link, then paste on here. I hope this helps. You doing okay?

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Hidden

I am doing ok better than yesterday ๐Ÿ˜„ thank you for asking โค๏ธ

Hidden

Glad to hear it!youtu.be/4G-YQA_bsOU

Now you try it.

Hb2003

I think luna needed help ๐Ÿ˜„

Hidden

Oh, sorry.

Hb2003

Your fine ๐Ÿ˜„ โค๏ธ

Luna_Child

Love that song

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Luna_Child

Go to the song who want and click share, copy link, then paste on here.

And then a flood comes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Luna_Child

Bummer. Good imagination lovely Hiba โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒป

Hb2003

โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Luna_Child

โค๏ธ๐Ÿงš

I'm walking along in serenity and peace and all of a sudden I see a McDonalds...

They just are everywhere now, even in the Enchanted Forest :) xx

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Agora1

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜„

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Hb2003

I didn't mean to make light of this Hiba but it was the first

thing that popped into my mind. Maybe because it's lunchtime.

Actually, I'm in that enchanted forest just about everyday, breathing

and finding my peace of mind and body. :) xx

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Agora1

Oh yes definitely.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Agora1

But what about the McDonalds...did you place an order?

MdDonalds fries sounds really yummy right about now. ๐ŸŸ

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Hidden

Actually, I didn't place an order. I just found it ironic that the golden arches would

pop up in my zen moment lol

Wishing you a good weekend Roxie :) xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Agora1

You too Agora1. ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ I was hoping you got some needed energy as you walked amongst the forest. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Agora1

Love it! Getting hungry walking through the forest. Need coffee and eats

Luna_Child

Stop for an iced coffee

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Luna_Child

I just popped an Organic Chocolate Coconut in my mouth.

It's organic, it's got to be good for me :) xx

Luna_Child

That's ๐Ÿ˜‹ yummy

Once upon a time.

No.

Yes?

Sometime. Okay. It's warm. My dog is cuddled in my lap. I'm stroking his soft warm fur. He rolls over to get his belly rubbed, and tilts his head back.

No dog. No fur. It's warm.

I am snuggled under a safe warm comforter. NO.

The sun is warming my shivering body. I walk...

No.

I'm cold. I'm alone. It's dark. I don't want to wander in the forest alone. There is a warm house ahead, covered in gingerbread...

No.

Love it.

I walk quietly through the beautiful forest, birds chirping, little creatures running back and forth playing, Fairies flying about making beautiful music, I come across a meadow and see the most gorgeous stallion running..just running...

Luna, let me try again on a more serious note. This is a great topic to explore because anything is possible to achieve through our wondrous mind. It can take us to places we never envisioned. I've walked the path through the Enchanted Forest many times which

brought me momentary peace of heart and mind. The problem was once I was out of the Forest, I was back at home, in reality, not a place I wanted to be. A place that was very stressful and mundane. What was the Answer, Where was the Key in what I was looking for and needed in my life??

On another day, I revisited the Enchanted Forest to see what I might have missed. Everything was beautiful and serene, almost magical. As I stepped further into the Forest, I realized that I hadn't got far enough last time because somehow I missed this door that had the words written on it "Believe in Yourself" ....

As I hesitantly pushed on the door, I realized it was locked. My curiosity was building now.

If the path through the forest was so enchanting until now, what could possibly be behind

this giant door?

All of the sudden, I reached into my pocket and where there was nothing before, there was now a large golden key. As I placed the key inside the lock, I heard a click and knew I was about to discover the secret of peace and happiness. That "key" opened the lock to my mind. I had it with me all this time in all the years of struggling with Anxiety, I had finally found the "magic key" that we all look for.

This fantasy story has become a reality in my own life. From that moment on, I discovered an inner peace that I could never achieve with a medication. My mind takes me to this place anytime I want to go and no longer need a key. It's open to me and can be open to you if you just believe in yourself. This is where Meditation and Breathing started and have continued

each and every day. I have only to push open the door.

As the fairy tales always say...."and Agora1 lived happily ever after"

Come join me on this path :) xx

Luna_Child

Agora you nailed it so well. The imagination is infinite and anything is possible. Beautiful story. The amazing Agora knocks if out if the park. Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

Xx

Princess agora poppins ๐Ÿ˜Šx

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ

Hi guys well in my enchanted forest I am walking arm in arm with Jason momoa (aqua man) we have a enormous teepee for a home surrounded by wildlife and fairyโ€™s and pixies but mainly surrounded by love safety and happiness ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

I love it Nat. Beautiful story ๐Ÿงšโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Natzsteveo

Love, safety and happiness. Sounds Perfect :) xx

Luna_Child

What's more perfect than that? โค๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒบ

i wake up in the enchanted forest. I don't know how i got there, but i was glad i got there. The northern lights were right above me. I could see them so clearly and it was a full moon. And all the earth and the things in the sky started singing, so I joined in. And we sang praise to our wonderful creator. And i knew at that point, it didnt matter what people thought of me. Look at the world we live in. I will enjoy it, and make it last as long as it can and be thankful for everything i see.

Beautiful :) xx

You may also like...