What is the most, meanest thing that ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,607 members โ€ข 55,862 posts

What is the most, meanest thing that you ever done in your life, and please explain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข62 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed๐Ÿ˜‡. I always have been a very nice and friendly guy, a friend of mine once told me, have i ever been sad a day in my life๐Ÿ˜ฌ. I try my very best to keep a smile on my face and make as many people happy as i can. Deep down in my heart and soul is a erupting fire, with alot of pain and agony๐Ÿ˜ญ when i get alone to myself i cry for long periods of time, i ease my pain with a smile and making other people laugh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘. But just like any other humanbean in this world im far from perfect even i have a angry side๐Ÿ˜‚ when im pushed to the limit๐Ÿ˜ . My dad always taught me only monsters live in the movies theres know need to be afraid of anyone๐Ÿ’ช. This takes me back to 97 i was 14 at the time, i was best friends with this wonderful young man that was so full of life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜. Just being in his presence made my day complete. And when he missed school sometimes i was really in a bad mood๐Ÿ˜ž. He was different from the other kids, and because of that he was a victim of some worthless, bullys๐Ÿ˜ž. I missed a week of school because i was sick with the flu๐Ÿ˜ž. When i came back the next week i noticed my amigo wasn't there๐Ÿ˜’. Someone told me this creep attacked him for know reason and broke my man arm๐Ÿ˜ญ. I was furious i was hotter than the mouth of Godzilla, combined with a erupting volcano๐Ÿ˜ . I couldn't focus i couldn't think straight all i was thinking about is how can i make, him pay for taking advantage, of my buddy๐Ÿ˜‚. It was this store in Atlanta that sold things for playing pranks on your friends๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I purchased this powder that give people really bad gas๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ there have been storys this powder is so powerful sometimes you cannot make it to the bathroom๐Ÿ˜‚. The next day in school doing PE class i sneaked back in the school while he was outside and i put some, of the powder in his water bottle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. When he made it back to class he took a drink and with in minutes he ran like a Jack Rabbit out of the, classroom to the bathroom๐Ÿ˜‚. He had gas all day he couldn't control it๐Ÿ˜‚. The smell was so rotten the teacher, had to open the window๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He was so miserable he start crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚. But i wasn't finished with him its like a fuse in me just snapped๐Ÿ˜ . After school i followed him out to the bus, i put my hand on his shoulder and when he turned around i sprayed his eyes with bug spray๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ know joke๐Ÿ˜ . He was screaming๐Ÿ˜ญ i seen my dad i ran to his police car๐Ÿ‘ฎ and we went home๐Ÿ‘. Thankfully the guy wasn't, seriously hurt plus he was afraid to say anything about what i did because my dad works in law enforcement. He never spoke to me or my friend again๐Ÿ˜. What is the most meanest thing that you ever did in your life. Leave me a comment and lets get the, conversation going. God bless you allโœŒ

62 Replies
โ€ข

Waddup Mratl83. Okay hereโ€™s my story. Once upon a time, my ex ex was a very trippy person when it came to his health. One day he went on n on about some bug bite he got that I was tired of hearing it. I told him I would look it up to confirm. So I told him itโ€™s a spider bite. Itโ€™s poisonous, survival rate is 10 percent within 24 hrs and he had to go to a nearby ER asap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The man was tripping he called his GP and was told to put on some hydrocortisone 10 percent ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Wow friend you is so silly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you made him pay for all of his nagging๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i bet the fella heart was beating faster than a ban at a high school football game๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He should win a world record for being the most nervous๐Ÿ˜‚. He asked for that and you made him pay๐Ÿ˜‚. Good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

He got it coming. Canโ€™t deal!!! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah he most, definitely had it coming for being so uppity๐Ÿ˜‚. I remember back when i was a kid probably about 9 my friend spent the weekend at my home. He always bragged that he wasn't afraid of anything๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. When he went to sleep i put on this Godzilla Halloween mask i stood over him and screamed to the top of my lungs, wakkke up๐Ÿ˜‚. He was so terrified he wet the bed๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh dang you got him all tinkle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Did you flee right after while he was chasing you down the hallway? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah i had it all planed out i knew what time my dad was coming to pick me up, between the buses you couldn't see the parking lot๐Ÿ˜‚. When i was spraying him with the bug spray๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i told him if you say anything to anyone my dad will send you to prison for life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Then i ran to my dads car๐Ÿ˜‚. My dad asked me why do i smell like bug spray๐Ÿ˜‚. My response was i dont smell anyting๐Ÿ˜‚. My dad replied and said this job it geting to me im smelling things๐Ÿ˜‚

Dude Daz hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ must be me, occupational disease ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah i dont know what i was thinking back then, i think that i will tell my dad why i was smelling like that bug spray that day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I wonder how would he respond. I put so much spray in his eyes some of it, ricocheted in my eyes๐Ÿ˜‚

If I was ur friend, next day I would bring some skunk spray and see whatcha gotta say after?! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah that sounds great i definitely have to get my hands on some skunk spray๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. When my friend beats me in basketball and talk crap i will spray him down, like a water hose๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Use it sparingly. They might keep u hostage for days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah they probably will hold me hostage because thats probably one rotten smell๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You are thinking that im joking but this is the honest truth๐Ÿ˜‚. About 3 months ago, i was at the mall shopping with my cousin, this man him and his girlfriend or wife was siting down. These young ladys was walking by, and he was rudely complementing them im front of her. At the time she was changing there baby's diaper๐Ÿ˜‚. She literally smashed it in his face know joke๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I screamed laughing๐Ÿ˜‚. People was taking pictures and videos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i didn't because the guy was already humiliated๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So she served him baby pie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Daz amazingly quick response from her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I wouldnโ€™t know what I could react to that. He got some gut to yell out in front of her though ๐Ÿ˜…. One best policy is just ๐Ÿ‘€, digest and keep it moving ๐Ÿ˜‡. Nothingโ€™s wrong with looking. Weโ€™re all human ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah thats nothing wrong with looking, but this man totally crossed the line๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Like you say he asked for some baby pie, and he got a full course meal๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I looked for it online but i never found it yet. So if you ever see a woman smashing a diaper in a young mans face in the mall๐Ÿ˜‚ on social media then you see a guy howling like a wolf laughing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that will be me๐Ÿ˜‚

Prob can find it on tiktok ๐Ÿคฃ So surround sound system, what else u got going on? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah its probably on Tik Tok thats why i haven't seen it yet i dont have the app. My friend said that Tik Tok is so funny it will make you laugh so hard your teeth will fall out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Im enticed to get it. I want some of Tik Tok๐Ÿ˜‚

vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ3EW98D/

I just got the link thanks alot. I might get on and start dancing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Even though i move like a chicken with a broken leg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just one two step. side to side. Letโ€™s get down, Letโ€™s get down to business ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah thats more like it one two step side to side๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜. Once i tryed to Michael Jackson moonwalk and i fell in a bucket of wet water๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I never tryed that again๐Ÿ˜‚

Why would a bucket of water next to you? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was trying to entertain my mom and she was cleaning up, i moonwalked and stumbled on the bucket๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I was about 12.

Got it๐Ÿ‘ Good luck on your moonwalk. Keep practicing ๐Ÿค—

Im not practicing moon walking anymore๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i have the phobia of the wet mop water on the back, of my pants๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and my moms, laughing. Im scorned from moon walking๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Okay. Dancing is not ur thing, how about singing?! What can you practice? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sadly i sing like i have a frog in my, throat mixed in with hot cheetos๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Im pretty good at sports๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I would never go on the American Idol, i would be baned for life๐Ÿ˜‚

Awe Iโ€™m sorry American idol wonโ€™t be your calling๐Ÿ˜‚. Well, some men are blessed with singing. All of my bfs sang me to sleep so it was nice. Good luck on practicing sports, donโ€™t get urself injured there ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

Thats awesome someone singing you to sleep๐Ÿ‘. American Idol is definitely not my calling they would have, chewed me up like, some bubble gum๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I use to date a woman who thought that she can sing, but she sounded like a broken record with a frog in her, throat๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I wouldn't have told her that because i wouldn't be here now๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh ya itโ€™s very soothing, dripping off to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด when they sing to me. Anyways, I canโ€™t believe u compare woman singing to a frog got stuck ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it canโ€™t be that bad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh yeah it was that bad mabe im like that because the woman stole my watch๐Ÿ˜‚ and i broke up with her after she did that. She went on the American Idol back when Simon Cowell was on there, he told her she, sounded like a drunk cat falling off a building๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Im glad that happen because i cannot stand a Thief.

I donโ€™t believe she just stole your watch. You must did something realllllly bad to her so she smashed it and threw away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Thats what happen she literally stole my watch i never broke her heart๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. At the time her jailbird brother just got out of jail, i believe she gave it to him, and they, probably sold it. My dad arrested him a while back, mabe thats where that came from๐Ÿ˜‚. He seen us together one day and he said to me i know who your dad is๐Ÿ˜‚. We all grew up around each other.

Gee Louis sounds horrible ๐Ÿ˜… well Iโ€™m glad you didnโ€™t break her heart or else sheโ€™ll be professional hitman ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah i never broke any womans heart they always broke mine๐Ÿ˜ž. Yeah i dont need any professional hitmen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i do enough hiding under my bed from Karen's with my football helmet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m sorry you got your heart broken ๐Ÿ˜ฅ but true love takes time you know. Be authentic, always think fun and it will come at the right time you know. Sending you positive vibe ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡

Yeah that is the absolute truth it most definitely takes time. I try my very best to think of fun, and funny stuff like when my mom made my dad wear a SpongeBob costume for entertainment one Christmas๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Things like that help me stay positive.

Hmm I told my sisterThat she was adopted and looked like a alien ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ugh ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ That was me when I was like 7 years old ๐Ÿ˜”

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hb2003

Wow anything but a alien๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i do love the movie ET though๐Ÿ˜‚. I bet your sister was crushed๐Ÿ˜ž. Kids is so silly sometimes๐Ÿ˜‚. I remember once i think that i was about 7 myself, me and my parents was at the, grocery store i seen some twins, i ask my mom why do they have the same face๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My mom was laughing so hard her eyes could have came out๐Ÿ˜‚. She said they suppose to have the same face they are identical twins๐Ÿ˜‚. We are so silly as kids๐Ÿ˜‚

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Mratl83

Oh yes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mratl83

I still laugh to myself now if i see any twins i think about that ridiculous statement i made to my mom when i was a kid๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Hb2003

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mratl83

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hb2003

See my new post you will die of laughter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She moves quick ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mratl83

Im on my way right now im dieing now laughing just the thought of what you may have said๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My friend you are so silly๐Ÿ˜‚

Hb2003

Thanks ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Did you tell your friend eventually what you did for him? I wish I had you for a friend in grade school๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Sunnidayz1

Hello there friend i haven't heard from you in a while. Nope i didn't say anything to him about it. He had a big mouth i was afraid that he would have told my parents๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I would have been punished and my video game would have been taking away๐Ÿ˜‚. Yeah we would have been like Kryptonite to the bullys in school๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunnidayz1
Sunnidayz1 in reply to Mratl83

Im not on here much anymore but thanks my friend. So you never said a word? Wow that's awesome๐Ÿ˜‚ Good for u๐Ÿ‘

Mratl83

Nope i never said anything๐Ÿ˜‚. He spent the weekend with me one night we was sneaking up late watching, Freddy Krueger๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and eating candy and junk food๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He told my parents about it all, and i was punished because i was trying to entertain him๐Ÿ˜‚. I never told him any secrets after๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunnidayz1
Sunnidayz1 in reply to Mratl83

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mratl83

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

i treat people as they treat me.......we had a surgeon who was super hard and incredily arrogant in our practice when iwas pushed by him into anesthesia .........i didnt resent it i resented him being so arrogant an dhard on peple and in surteroy .............took forefer.........uwhidh minutes count in equine surtery

he was mean to the horses too........and all of us............

needles to say i found anther surgeon........

and slowly help the other ...........

find the door.......its nto how u treat me

but when its everuone

the ogre in me start to come out

mean docs

we dont need

good ridernce

bastard i r

yep gulty as charged for the good fo the pradtide

second surteon was

stellar and i knew the whole dountuy woulld flock to her

yep...............tripole crown winner..........

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Brig57

Hello there my friend it is so good to hear from you its been a while. Im so sorry that you had to deal with that uncomfortable situation with that surgeon he is suppose to be as helpful to people as he can and supportive not mean, arrogant and pushing people around thats just, totally wrong, on every level. To make matters even worser he was mean to the, horses some people just shouldn't have the ability to work around others with a mentality like that. Yeah you did the right thing my dear friend im so glad that you found another, surgeon

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Mratl83

well said ........thoughtful.......lack the words..........many thanks.........very v helpfl u heard me thanks..........ur right

Mratl83

I agree with you, i treat people like that treat me this person was so out of character pushing people around in practice thats not how its suppose to be done. But you set them straight friend you are amazing.

ur rare and hard to find..........we try to tell these doctors who sdrew us.......and they .......are trhe dodtors.........................toxic

he was hard on eferyone chroically u get to the ;oint.......

ud do the same......

enogh is enough........

but finding womoe who udersantads....

imp;osigle til today

hats off

Mratl83

Well thanks for the complement i try my very best to be as comforting and understanding to people as i can. We all need someone to express ourselves to about the pain that reality gives us. We all need a shoulder to lean on.

brought me a lot way- manyh thanks

Mratl83

Thank you my friend you always lift my spirit, you are one of a kind.

takes a team and an army to heal an army of walking wounded

Mratl83

That is the absolute truth those are words of wisdom it definitely takes a team and a army to heal a army of the walking wounded.

You may also like...