DO YOU HAVE A FEAR OF DYING? - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,554 members • 55,809 posts

DO YOU HAVE A FEAR OF DYING?

Luna_Child
Luna_Child

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed during my reading of other replies from members that a very popular fear is a fear of dying. Certainly a popular fear and understandable. If this is too difficult for you understandably please move on, but you may not want to, this fear may be holding you back from living your life.

I have become curious to understand more and maybe those who have the fear of dying are curious as to exactly why they are afraid. This may help through chatting here.

It could be a number of reasons being previous trauma, fear of the unknown, pain, not knowing when or where you'll be dying. If I'm going to post those who know me well know I'm upfront and to the point. Being a little uncomfortable is normal as I feel it too.

I'm being open and honest as It's not an easy subject and if it turns you off or makes you more nervous you may want to stick with it because it may help during our chat. I am posting this for curiosity purposes and hopefully you'll learn more about yourself and others. If you need to overlook this post I totally understand.

Have a Beautiful Day ğŸŒ»ğŸŒžğŸŒˆâ­ğŸ¤—ğŸ’–ğŸ’œ

238 Replies
•

no.......had many close close calls,,,,,,,jsut got lucky........an empty life.....a country where all the celebrities do nothign the glam glam nothing peope get endless amoutn of money and award after award,,,,,,,,,,the reao workers,,,,,,,,,,,,,just worked to death and replaced ...who? and if we b=objedt we are told we are trouble makers shut up and no one cares etc from so called fmaily.......no iwelcme it. useless couhtry that shits on veterans who pay for ther freedom to be spoiled gum flappers ...............work? the same people do all the work......ervery time every organiation..............the speech makers v the workers......who are told to shut up

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Brig57

So Brig my dear friend, you have no fear of dying. Thank you for sharing ⭐

I hope things are well with you. ğŸŒˆğŸŒžğŸ¤—ğŸŒ»ğŸ’œ

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Luna_Child

situation nornmal.................snafu.......and ive euthaniased lots of animlas and seen the worst..........no one believea a word

Luna_Child

Veteranarian's have high rate of suicide. That can't be easy

Brig57

im not vet.......im just a chair in a room that everruyone talka at..........

nothign we say is real or

iit not what u do

its how u are treated that is ur self view

and

the hosptials

the cutting edge

dont know

teh fundamentals

oh................

i dont remember..........

they wipe out ur memeories and dump u

no one listens eitherway

whateer u do ur family talks at u ike ur five

just not allowed to quit is all u know.........

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Brig57

i dont reember........they wiped out my meomeories.........but noone listens to a word.........

Brig57

my guess is that itr so ovwerwhelkming amnesia just is a necesasry vbandage......

Brig57

no one talks about the vioations of human rts inthe syhstem......ive battled this for thrity year...........they pat u on the head.........the medical model v the client based system.........iv work the call lines and hear allthe time the complanints.......and what they stilldo.........ill blow my brains out before going to ahopsital

Luna_Child

Thank you for sharing your experience Brig. You call someone for help if you need it please. You're a great friend. ğŸŒžğŸ‘ğŸ¾â¤ï¸ğŸ’œ

Luna_Child

I'm sorry

Luna_Child

Yes I understand Brig. Thank you for sharing Brig ⭐

Brig57

got busted by endleass lists of pepoleand just agiain by my brother and familu.........yelling no one cares....

fine-

ur right.

u

are the types of cousnselors we need the system we need

u

r not wrong

we need to get rid of the power of the medical system and =the abusive coaches and cousnelors

Luna_Child

Brig we care about you here. I am always here for you. ğŸŒˆğŸŒžğŸ‘â¤ï¸ğŸ’œğŸ¤—â­

Brig57

u

r here for everyione

i have to keep my ire under control

otherwise

id bulldoze the system

and reverse the postions

lock up the offenders and have themn take their medicine

like that will ever happne

but

u

and he people here

are the cure or part of it

manh tanks

Luna_Child

Being here helps me understand my illness too through others.

Brig57

luna- not direcrrewd aru but the system'

i have a resume five pages long...........was doing some of the hairiest shit aneshtiesia on 1200 pound horse just out of the hosptil.......long ago...........tip of the iceburg..........andthese morons wonder ifu can open the door.........

becasue theyu are nto like ur dog.......or horse..............or euiqpement

we work every day withour horses for four years

we can transpfrm any horse

any student with the time and finainces

done if for fourty years

these morons haven t a clue

im not going to do it for free expet the powerelless

im not training the doctorrs who our craft they destry and they gethte money

no way....

u want to learn sometning

find therightcoachb

or get someowerhe

find the right coach

peopel do suffer fine

they will bust their asses forhtre right coach

not for pepole who dont beleive in them

that a killer

evvery coach nows that

so what the f is wrong wiht these morons called docrtors

clue

less

Luna_Child

I believe it Brig. Think of all the good work you did! ğŸ‘ğŸŒˆğŸŒžğŸ¤—

Brig57

passing the torch..................dont want to pity party

u

luna

u

empower here

every damn day

u

get it

sure u may have

not mu buesingess

i see what u r doign

and can do

im not interestred in hearing what

t

the critics

my friends

dont

have flaws or iimperfecdtions

anyhone who thinks otherswsie

can get lost

that is not helpful thiking'

era

we are the humans

stronger for it

they are the regrifrigerators

Brig57

hard when mean people qne violqtorw always winwe dont need therapy

they do

we get therapy because they are in the wrong

I don't have a fear of dying I have a fear of others dying because I will grieve terribly. I'm not afraid one bit maybe because of my personal experiences which a few of you understand. All my life I did things I wanted to try including travelling to different places. Yes my dear friend 💖CJasmin💖 I'm taking you to NYC and Bermuda as soon as Covid allows us. I know both places all too well.

I did things that made my mother a nervous wreck, I took chances had a blast. 💥

I live the life I choose. Try what I want. If covid would end I could continue my journey. Of course I always land at my apt 2 min from my parents as they are elderly, 85 & 83. We speak 3 times daily.

I'm terrified of the day that comes that I will lose them. I did lose my dear brother and cousin in a tragic motorcycle accident so I understand death. My dear brother sends me signs. Some of you will understand this. We've talked about this in PM.

I am terrified of losing these 2 people who gave me a wonderful life of love. Scares me to my very core.

Thanks for reading my share⭐

You're a ⭐

CJasmin
CJasmin in reply to Luna_Child

I have had several close calls. Never thought I'd make it past 30 years old. But I was never scared of death (mine or most others) because my parents made a point of preparing me for their deaths even when I was little. I was walked through funeral/crematorium arrangements when I was a kid and periodically reminded/updated of expectations and requests as I grew up. So I have always seen death in a practical light.

That being said- The thing that terrifies me is the FEELING of loss of my father. I already know I'll need time... so much time... when he passes. I've known him since before I was born (when my mom was pregnant, he would talk to me through her tummy every day). I know that once I realize the finality of it all, I will have to remove myself from society for a bit as I grapple with the grief.

So I suppose my fear isn't of dying, but of losing/grieving someone who I have never had to live without.

I will definitely need our trip to NYC/Bermuda to pull me out if that's the case ❤️

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to CJasmin

I have to say that my dad, being daddy's little girl, he's still my Valentine, my Hero my everything. I can say he's the one that I'm terrified the most of losing and what's more terrifying is I know it will happen. He's in great shape, walks 2 miles daily and amazes me. Yes I too like you will need to recluse from society for an undetermined amount of time.

Girl, we are alike! 💝💖💜💝💖💜

Yes we will vacation ✈️⛱️

Hugs 🤗

Xx

13ga
13ga in reply to Luna_Child

luna...

grief is the sign that you lived and loved.

if you didn't grieve - you didn't live.

i know too well the pain of grief; many x's over. i hate it, and i embrace it. it reminds me i once knew how to live - and it reminds me - it's possible to live again...

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to 13ga

Yes beautifully put 13ga. I've been there many times and there's no magic bean that's keeping us here forever so yes we prepare and honestly I think about it a lot re: my dad because I also know sometimes there's no prep time it happens on a dime. Either way you're correct it means you've loved. Thank you for sharing 13ga. You're a ⭐ star.

Hugs 🤗

Xx

13ga

luna - TYSVM!!

U R so kind!

i lost my dad very suddenly; very unexpectedly... it was very traumatic. i pre-feel your concerns!!

major hugs back @ ya!! squeezy hugs! 🤗xx

Luna_Child

I am so sorry 😔 How heartbreaking. I bet it was so traumatic. I believe he's watching over you. I really do. BIG HUGS 🤗

XX❤️💜😔

13ga

TYVM!! i really appreciate.... and i gladly accept your hugs! n back @ u!

🤗💜xx

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to 13ga

I lost my dad that way as well. It hurts to this day

13ga
13ga in reply to Agora1

yep... sorry you had to experience that too... i wish that upon no one.

💜💜💜

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Agora1

so sorry truly

Luna_Child

You're very thoughtful Brig

I honestly do have a fear of dying and people in my family dying I’m my mom says that everybody’s dies at one point in their lives but still I get scared

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Yes we do and it's totally completely normal to be afraid. What exactly are you afraid of? Do you know specifically? I'm so glad you replied so we can chat about it. ⭐ You're a courageous ⭐ star Hiba!!!!⭐

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

I’m afraid that the people I love will die and that I can’t live without them especially my brother

Luna_Child

So you feel you won't be able to be able to be happy without them. You're very close to your brother I understand. ❤️. Do you have other siblings too?

Thank you for sharing most courageous ⭐

Hugs

Xx

Hb2003

I do I have my sister who is younger than me

Luna_Child

That's nice. I bet you are very close. Do you teach her things? I know you're a wonderful awesome big sister 🥰

Hb2003

Not really we aren’t really close

Luna_Child

Okay and that's fine and normal. I was closer to one brother than the other.

Hb2003

Yeah but I wish we where closer ☺️

Hb2003

she does her own thing and I do mine

Luna_Child

So you have more in common with your brother it sounds like. ğŸ’œğŸ‘ğŸŒžğŸŒˆ

Hb2003

Yeah 😇

Luna_Child

I think that's great!

Hb2003

Yeah 😄

Brig57

luna u bust ur butt for us

13ga
13ga in reply to Hb2003

(afraid of people u love will die... can't live w/o)

Hiba;

for someone with your heart - you will always be loved. there will always be love....

you just have to reach out and embrace it!

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to 13ga

that is true ☺️

I’m not scared of dying....But I’m scared of suffering of an illness.Im also scared of losing my dad as he has been my rock since I lost my mum at 16.He then had to be mum and dad.This probably sounds crazy but In some ways I would rather go before him! But that would be selfish of me because I have children to look after.But my fear is losing him or suffering an terrible illness also to lose my children would finish me off.Sorry to sound so full of doom and gloom 🌫🌫

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Tillymay

Hi Tillymay, You're not sounding gloomy or doomy, this is a real topic people are scared of. It's okay to express what you want to. We all have our reasons for being afraid of dying or someone close to you.

I've actually hoped at one point I'd go before my dad, but I've lost a brother tragically and if you have not seen your parent go through the loss of a child no matter how old they are you're his child, you won't ever want to go first. But I get your thinking.

I don't know if you read my and CJasmin's reply but I have no fear of dying at all, my parents are elderly 83 & 85 and my I'm the only girl and the youngest always being daddy's little girl, he still buys me chocolates on Valentine's Day, never missed a year and we talk between 2-3 times per day. I live 2 min from them so I get the fear of losing your dad completely. I don't know how I'll deal but it won't be good. I'll need to hole up a long time and take a trip with my great friend who I adore.

It's very normal and I hope after getting and seeing more replies it helps to know you're not alone at all. Please read my and CJasmin's post about our dad's too. We totally get it.

Thank you so much for sharing. ⭐ Please feel free to chat more if you like to this post will be here for a while.

Big Hugs 🤗🤗

Xxxx

Tillymay
Tillymay in reply to Luna_Child

Thank you Luna since my mum died I’ve never left my dads side I’ve lived with him all my life.Ive brought my boys up in the same house I grew up in.So I really do fear the day I lose him it will break me totally!as he has been my bestfriend forever.I think that is lovely of your dad to buy you chocolates still.I also understand why he is so close to you....he probably deep down fears of losing you.I think this is the biggest part of my anxiety that will never go until the day I have to face it.....let hope none of us have to face that anytime soon ğŸ¤žğŸ¤žI will read them post I’m very interested on how others feel!and this sound awful but I’m pleased I’m not the only one that feels this way.It’s nice to know I’m not alone xxxx

Luna_Child

Tillymay you are lucky to be living with your dad in your childhood home with your kids. It is comforting to know I'm not the only one. I do hope as well it doesn't come anytime soon.

Thank you for sharing...

Hugs 🤗

Xx

Tillymay

Thanks Luna,The only thing is yes I’m very lucky to live here,and it’s great because my mum passed away here so I also feel close to her....But when my dad passes we will then lose this home as it’s rented and can’t be passed to me,So not only will I lose my dad we will also lose our home so it will be like losing two things at once.But I can’t keep thinking about it as I will drive myself crazy 😜 I’m praying for all of us that it doesn’t happen to any of us on this site not for a very very long time.xxxğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž

Luna_Child

Question..can you take over the rent adding a roommate after your dad passes?

Tillymay

No I’ve looked into it and because it’s a council property they won’t allow it.They will have to find us a home but just not this one.It will be a very sad ☹️ time,Also not knowing where I will end up is another fear,They can put us anywhere 😩.But like I say I keep telling myself (live for today!)😊and worry about tomorrow.....tomorrow.The more time I spend worrying I’m not living,and I’m wasting my life....so I must push myself forward 😊hope your have a great day Luna take care xxx

13ga
13ga in reply to Tillymay

tilly -

wanting to go first - that's not selfish.... well - yea it is....

but - it's also HUMAN!!!

don't beat yourself up for being a fallible human!

Tillymay
Tillymay in reply to 13ga

Thank you 13a it’s a very hard subject to talk about.I really don’t know what I would do without my dad,he has been my rock.But like I say I’m not scared of dying....but I would be scared of suffering in illness.Thank you for understanding xx

13ga

YVW !

i do understand... we speak the "same language"! xx💜

Tillymay

I’m so pleased you get it.Because most people don’t xxx

13ga

that's why we're here.... to find people that understand; and can share in their understanding. xxxooo

Luna_Child

Definitely

Tillymay

Very true!xx

Luna_Child

😊

Luna_Child

Hey me too 😊

Tillymay

Yes it’s so nice to have people that understand us.Also I’m so pleased I’m not the only one to feel this Way xxx

Luna_Child

You're definitely not the only one. There are so many of us.

13ga

ty sooooooooooo much luna....

you are a shining star! xoxo

Luna_Child

Kindness exudes you

13ga

lmao!! tx a lot ! 8-o)

Luna_Child

🌟🌈👍

Yass_123
Yass_123 in reply to Tillymay

I have seen lots of people die and about four years ago my father passed away but nothing like when my husband passed away on Xmas day this year I am still in shock as I am in uk he was abroad and because of covid couldn't see him over a year now I fear from covid more than my heart problem

Tillymay
Tillymay in reply to Yass_123

First of all I want to say I’m so sorry for your loss.Its awful when we lose someone close in our life’s.But I also feel at the moment it’s even worse because of this COVID,we can’t be with them and that’s a fear as well! I’m fearing Covid more this time round than I was in the first lockdown.All we can do is try to keep ourselves as safe as possible! I know it’s hard because we all have to leave our houses at some point for things.....Is there anyone that can help you? Maybe putting shopping on your doorstep,and collecting medication for you? So you don’t have to panic so much.Its just a thought.Take great care and stay safe!!! Xxxx

Yass_123
Yass_123 in reply to Tillymay

Thank you

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Yass_123

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your dad and your husband. My heart breaks for you. Sending thoughts and prayers 🙏

Yass_123
Yass_123 in reply to Luna_Child

Thank you

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Yass_123

You're welcome 🙏Please stay safe

Yes, fear of dying or someone you love dying is part of our anxiety/depression.

When I had my first panic attack while in college that was my biggest fear. The following year my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer & died the next year. She was the only person I had...parents divorced (no relationship with father) & older brother was married & out of house.

Here I am 30 years later (20 medicated), and still struggling with a/d/panic. However, I now have a supportive husband & 2 amazing boys. Still have those fears especially when I'm going through an episode.

Hugs!😊

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to SFlmom2

I'm sorry about your losses I'm medicated too for anxiety and depression which has been around pretty much all my life. It sounds like you have an amazing support system. Yes it seems when I'm going through an episode everything is magnified 100x plus as I age, the fear the loss of my dad gets deeper.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. ⭐❤️💖

Hugs 🤗

Xx

Brig57

luna- dont have to tell ut that the beat dog learns his place =and trained........takes a logn long tim e to trust not matter how safethe kitchen and kind the woman

however..................let no one come into the house iwth unkind intentions.........he mayu not respeond quickly to retraingin but....................he knows who has been kind........and is exermely protective

Luna_Child

Of course not ever Brig my friend! Hope all is ok Brig! 👍🌈🌟🤗❤️

Brig57

Plesse plese ples pleas please ples oles pleseolseopk

do

not

think

ur

not helping

thats NOT

true...........

morphine for the soul

thou art are...................thank u eternally

Luna_Child

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Brig! ğŸ˜ŠğŸŒžğŸŒˆ

Brig57

Luna

ur honest

no deception

no betrayal

no games

totally caring and sympatheitic empahtiec

totally sincere

totally nhonest and relaibe

totally real and not deceptive or btraying

totally never twist or use things against the people

u bust ur butt for us

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

holy crap brig!!!!!

that is 1 of the most awesome replies i've seen!!!!!

'morphine for the soul' !!!!!!!!!! WOW!

mind if i steal that? borrow???? GREAT!!!

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

takes one to know one.......i would only share it with brothers and sisters i trust......learned the hard way.......we have each other.......we are all survivors here.....u all inspire me i assure u.........the only trusted place and trusted pepole i knw

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

some of the people on this site - have given me new hope for humanity.

i had previously lost all; and really hated people in general for the impression i had ....

some the people on this site - have completely renewed my love of SOME fellow humans!!!!

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

hear uget it big time

welcome home

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

well brig - can't say how nice it is to be home with you, brother.

you sound like the brother i wish i could replace mine with!!!!!

Luna_Child

13ga is a great person Brig. You're awesome Brig. I'm here for you. Xx

13ga

serious hugz all round 🤗🤗🤗

Luna_Child

13ga I think that's a beautiful sentiment. I get the "some" for sure. Brig will surely have that effect on everyone.Thank you for your support and your feelings.

13ga

i absolutely love Brig57 's sentiment.... it's people like him and you, that make this site worth something!!!💜💜💜

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

u guys

are

awe

some

omg

what u

have done

for me

i consider u all

more special than i can say

here- regardless of what position one has

all points of view are honored

not just pc

we listen to all points of view

that shojuld be

bilateral

the mhs has no right to dictate

what is acceptable

which region?

which culture?

whih generation?

Luna_Child

You're correct they don't. Brig hope you are safe and doing well ğŸ˜ŠğŸŒˆğŸŒž

Brig57

u and u all have brought me a long long way

takes a village

eternal gratitude

x ten biilion

remember or try to

how

much

u

do

for us

all

same with everyone here in the trusted circle

Luna_Child

For sure Brig. "Trusted" is an important word.

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

brig -

the more you talk; the more i hear you!!! you my kinda guy!!!

"all points of view are honored"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said!!!!!!!!

"we listen to all points of view"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said!!!!!!!!

"that should be bilateral"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it all comes down to 1 single simple thing.

respect. period. respect self; respect others.

and when we fail - and we all fail, because we all imperfect - WHEN we fail - be a fracking person of honor - apologize, and OWN your mistake.

i would ask - is that so fracking hard? - but i already know all too well the answer is a clear, resounding and overwhelming - YES, it's not only too hard - but clearly impossible for some to walk in anothers' shoes.

lol wasn't gonna post... got my own headaches here... but had to push that out.

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

Echo

Brig57

Democracy is when all peoplr have the right to express the g itstcamendmnt not the approved

That's socialism.

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

i don't want to digress too far from luna's topic; but since you brought it up, and i think luna wouldn't mind...

1 thing i'd like to discuss in your last reply...

you implied that socialism either bad or less than democracy... and on the whole - i agree...

but there are some things under socialism that are better for society than they would be under [pure] democracy.

for example - under democracy - we have many many companies that compete to make the exact same product. under socialism that production is under centralized control - and can be manufactured with a far smaller carbon footprint, and far greater efficiency. (this is a highly simple example, and maybe not best)

this is clearly an academic point - no one wants to replace our democracy with socialism... but in truth - what makes our democracy so good - is that it already has bits and pieces of socialism woven into it!!

i have a personal saying that encompasses this idea... i dislike extremism in ALL its forms. the extreme end of democracy is equally as bad as the extreme in socialism. this is why we don't have a pure democracy - we have a representative democracy blended with other ideologies.

another way to think of this - we are stronger by including many differences - than we would be if everything were just 1 thing.

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

have not read and i was responding to general- pure democracy is not in my mind the same as capitalism.......i was refering to the fact that in a democracy all parties or peopel are allowed to have an opoion was where i was coming from. Pure captialism historicially has had problems such as the company store and safety issues and exploitation of labor.........so im not a pure capatialist. My bias is that the mhs took over my life and bascially decided what was acceptable to wear think and do........so ......my bias is rebelling ........i want control over my life and make my deciosns.......which is diferent than captailssm. again i have not read ur discission and will do so.......but again teh oint is that we are alloed to disuss not dictate .........adn learn from each other. discussion gi being deomogarcy and we all voite what we want. my objectoin was i am tolerate of other but they dictatre to me and iwas not able to live or experess waht iwanted.......i coudl toerant but it was one way in teh mhs.

i apreaiate the disouss........

Brig57

again this is a discussion and general priniciples of democray not disagtering with the gracious discusso of the other author........each should be agle to share thier point of view is my main point.

Brig57

also it is a matter of degree.........capitalism proved harmful so social laws and social services for the elderly etc. with fdr i have no problem with..........i mybias my bias my bais my bias was the mhs dicating to me that they were againt the vietnam war and i as was not allowed to experse my opinon and was augotmatically a warmonger becasue i wanted to defecnd the southievientmanese against the vc........

democaticy is where everone is allowed to speak or vote vs capiatlism

im sharing not trying to convince

we all allowed to discuss our oint of view is my point

thank u fo rur kind discussion

im not disagreeing with u or arging this is just discussion and sharing

i dotn like needless fighting gut share

Luna_Child

Brig you are allowed to share your thoughts and feelings here. We care. I hope all is going well for you. ,ğŸ˜ŠğŸ’œğŸŒ™ğŸŽ¨ğŸ–¼ï¸ğŸ–Œï¸Xxx

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

brig -

i'd like to say a number of things to you:

- i'm VERY appreciative for you sharing your thoughts !!!

- we sound like we are very much on same page in numerous ways - but #1 and foremore - we stand together in our mutual respect for others' view points; nor do i have any design on changing anyone's mind. i appreciate the discussion and exchange of ideas.

- i have no fear of a disagreement between us - it's clear it would make for an interesting discussion. i'm NOT EASY to offend. but i do have my hot buttons. however - it sounds like there's no danger here!!

- i invite disagreement - especially if it leads to an opportunity for personal knowledge and/or growth.

- i invite being proven wrong - and am happy when/if that happens - as it means i've learned something, and can grow.

you don't have to convince me of anything - so far - i'm in agreement with all you've presented... except for the mhs - on which i have no opinion - as i have no experience with it. so your experience is the only knowledge i have; and thank you for sharing it!

have no concern about disagreeing or arguing with me - i suspect we would never have an argument - but a healthy respectful debate. feel free to do so anytime!

from what i've seen of you, and your background - (we have lots in common: i love animals; i almost became a dr; heavy science background; spent time on family farm; horseman; etc) - it's an honor to get to know you!

Luna_Child

Oh yes yes! You are correct. I apologise for the member who was rude to you yesterday, that won't happen again. You are absolutely right. We are all supposed to be a team here and some people make that really hard for us and pass judgement. Not on my watch. You are welcome to express yourself like anyone else and I and I know many others feel the same way about you. We care Brig. Don't you forget that.

ğŸ’œğŸ˜ŠğŸ¤—ğŸŒžğŸ‘ğŸŒˆğŸŽ¶ğŸ™ŒğŸ´ğŸŽğŸŽ¨ğŸ–¼ï¸ğŸŒ™ğŸ–Œï¸â˜®ï¸

LC🌙

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

hey brig;

i'm in complete agreement w/ your reply - i didn't take the time to differentiate between democracy and capitalism - but from this reply (i haven't read your others yet) - it's very clear we are in agreement. thanks for clarifying your intent in previous reply - that makes perfect sense!

Luna_Child

Awesome 👍

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

my thinking way off trying to experss without hurting others.....ur not wrong....just trhyign to not ge door mat.........hafe no deseire to hurt people

Brig57

agree ax a social service necessary....break through by fdryes yes yes...........

Luna_Child

Yes indeed Brig

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

understood; brig... and i can appreciate...

i've had numerous rants about site policies and inability to discuss perfectly legitimate topics...

i'm VERY frustrated and feel stiffled and repressed in my ability to express myself.

so - if your thinking is way off - then i'll reserve my right to disagree with you in the future - :D :D - but i will always do so respectfully, sir!

Luna_Child

13ga thank you so much for reaching out. 👍😊🙌Brig is awesome you're absolutely correct. 👍👍👍👍

LC🌙

13ga

the more i see, LC - the more i like ! 👍👍👍 he seems like a solid dude!

Luna_Child

13ga I'm glad you posted. You made excellent points. Thank you for pushing past your headache. 👍😊🙌

LC🌙

Brig57

Luna- i do hear u- i do- its because u all have such a uique and different attitude than the punitaive hosptial systems......that are suppportive of people- providing they are saing the mhs poiicy........u and the people here are the correct UN modeil in my mind.......better to have a system where each country has the right to come as dialog rather than go to war........better that people rail against tyrany of oppressors rather than the alternative...........unfortuantly mymind was poluted and im lashign out as vioated people do and i want to make sure i dont do that with people i respect and care about and endlessly be negative or poute pollute the pools of others who are well aware of lifes negatives and ..............need a break..............why talk about thigs no one can solve.......gets complicated............and the last thing iwant to do is be netavie=neg ative or toxic to pepole i care about and have lsitens and saved me.........and i care about very very much ...........the ppeople make sucha a difference...........its the violators who should change or apologize or ge removed........or the system that shoulde be chanted or fae absive families.........u all make a bigger difference than u know...........i just want to ge careful how i say tings to express but not hurt or acccidentlayy run over someone........who is or has the righ tto theri point of viwwe view as welll...........the UN modell thank u for listening and alll u do............this is my familyh

Brig57

the UN model iw my mind of a democratci model of listenint

Brig57

i bore people because of the thnkgs i think of and my eyes and cogntiion athe re going.

the the solution to our society is controlling frivaloous lawasuits ........ultimately stimulate our econdomy and via taxes pay for social serviees........have to revise our legal system whih will never happen........but those lawsuit drive medical costs and cripple our social system and bueinses which ship their buessess overseas and we lose jobs.................spiraling costs for all due to frivalous lawasuits......... two milllin for a hot cup of coffee.........redicoius and cripping our society

Luna_Child

Brig you are definitely not a bore. Not at all. You're very intelligent and brave.

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

i hear ya brig....

by the way...

i've got a cup of coffee for sale - bargain price of only $1M !!!!!! LOL

Luna_Child

Haha 😂

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

PS, brig;

i forgot to comment on the bore statement.

you sir - may indeed be a bore - but if you are - it would ONLY be to those un-interested, or un-willing to hear your point of view.

so far - you have yet to bore me... i'll let you know when and if that happens... i've been interested in hearing your viewpoints.

if, brig, you are looking for negative comments against you - i don't want to see you disappointed - so i'll provide 1 if it helps or entertains you. you're spelling can sometimes be atrocious ;-) :-) :D !!!!

that said brig - i must call out my own hypocrisy in pointing that out - so i feel bad about saying so. i have a keyboard that doesn't always cooperate and i've been too lazy to replace it... besides - i certainly don't qualify to be a member of the grammar police !!! :) :) 💜

Luna_Child

Thank you Brig.

Luna_Child

We care Brig. Hope today is a good day for you 🌻👍🌈

Brig57

on right ........u do

in pleaant contrast to many

thts right

ur diff

u do care

big time

cold nto agree

more

smile

13ga

ty, LC; i'm glad i did too.... it's meeting people like this that puts some joy in my otherwise arduous life!!! 💜💜💜

Luna_Child

Participating can be rather fun. I get bored. I need to be busy. I always have people doing something.

13ga

this back n forth has been some of the best fun i've had in 6 days!!!

Brig57

wish i coud send u music................ooops i only share that secret with v special ppelple..............oooops

yes peoel can ge stimiuatign all oneht same frewuency stiiulate like art club........miss that that was a lot of fun..........hard to find agrain

positve mob????

Brig57

like a pep band an dfoootgall positiv mob or concert?

Brig57

hwo do i send u music

concert time!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0...

This scene makes me smile🙂🙂

I just watched and I can see why. HOPE.

"I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams". What a beautiful thought. 🙂🙂

Amazing. I added it to my liked videos

Brig57

luna- none of the medics could save them all..........but loook how many u are and have

Luna_Child

You are a kind man Brig!

Brig57

thats one of the kindest nicest thngs ive ever heard thank u.......my staff at the =collegte hated me for it......their problem but comnging from u...........and yes fiercely protective when or if the time came.......

Luna_Child

Brig I understand it's hard to forget "hateful people" I think of the good people, the ones with heart and soul. The ones who reach back in kindness. The hateful people obviously have issues they haven't resolved, so it's easier to project them onto other's because they can't face the truth in therapy or out of therapy so why not try to drag us down with them. Not on my watch not here not anywhere. The other day a "volunteer" here slammed me by not even knowing me at all in their post which what reflected one burnt out angry person. This person. doesn't know me AT ALL and passed judgement by listening to the people she liked pouring hatred out into this post that either he/she deleted or admin did. I reported it several times with screenshots. I don't care who you are we all deserve RESPECT. We have your back Brig we care about you my good friend. 👍😊

LC🌙

Xx

that entire movie - inspirational!

speaks to humanity, injustice, presumption, prejudice, kindness, trust, friendship, ... the list goes on... LOTS packed into that movie!

Yes! I'm just getting over an episode. We have to remind ourselves that it'll pass & we'll be ok again.❤

Luna_Child

Yes exactly. Good point ğŸ‘ğŸŒˆğŸŒž. The rainbow returns

Thank you for the kind words!😊

Luna_Child

You're very welcome! 🤗 Hugs!!! Thank you for sharing your innermost thoughts on a tough subject.

Good Morning, Luna_Child,Mornings are the worse for me so I'm going to wait until I have a little quiet time to think carefully about your very wise and interesting Post. My spontaneous response won't feel authentic to me.

Hope it's warmer where you live cause it's freezing here!!

Have a lovely day.

Your friend,

Sophie

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to sophie4

Hey BESTIE TWINSIE 😊 Good Morning. ğŸŒžğŸŒˆğŸ¤—ğŸ’œI PMd you.

That's cool the post will remain for days 😊👍

Fear does not stop death, it stops life

13ga

he!! yea luna!!!!!!! f yea!!!!! 💜

Luna_Child

Yea yea yea you know it!!!!

The Stephen King quote says it all. I've wasted too many times regretting things through my life but life is for living and enjoying as much as we can. xxx💜💜. My mum was a Born Again Christian and she had no fear whatsoever so I always think of my mum.

Excellent thinking. So your religion taught you to enjoy life and not regret ?

Thank you. I'm not the same as my mum was but I was brought up with the beliefs and I was in awe of my mum as to how strong she was. She was an absolute inspiration xxx💜💜💜

apologes for vetning

13ga
13ga in reply to Brig57

brig -

i say NEVER apologize for venting.

that's what this site exists for (at least it should be) - a place for people to vent, and let it out; let off the steam before it blows.

thank you for venting!

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to 13ga

ur not wrongf- but those who sohuld know better.........fail and punsih us.........may they rot.......U guys...........help turn us around...............i have no proglemw with people venting.............so wtf is wiht the mhs and stupid familes

long story short

thank

u

Brig57

it is immoral for hospitals to script and reprogrqam people they know nothint about as im an anthropologist

we accept and study not dictqte our values

Luna_Child

You have a right to vent. No apologies necessary ⭐❤️

Daily. The older I get the more I realize my mortality. Being raised to fear hell and Satan probably doesn’t help.

13ga
13ga in reply to USNVet

dear usnvet;

there is no hell; at least not like in the bible...

and satan, if he exists - is not evil.

he was simply an angel that fell away from the path that god dictated - because he thought there's more than 1 path to salvation.

and i think he was right.

there are many paths. find the one that suits you.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to USNVet

Yes I agree about the aging piece you mentioned. The more we age the more we fear mortality. I don't fear my own I fear my parents.

luna - TYTYTY sooo much for posting - i think this is a MAJORLY important subject that everyone should consider!!! kudos to you for taking the time to think about it and to share, and provide the opportunity for discussion!!

do i have a fear of dying? NO. not in the least. there have been so many times in my life that i wished i was dead; and even some times i considered taking that plunge. i've given much thought to the subject.

there are only 2 possibilities when we die. either we cease to exist entirely, or there is some kind of existence beyond. either way i see no reason to fear.

if we cease to exist - that i think, is one of the most peaceful, wonderful ideas. only in that case - would we truly realize "rest in peace". what's it like not to exist? have you considered? i have - the answer is simple: what did it feel like before you were born??? THAT's the peace that comes with leaving existence!!! no worries, no pain, no horror - just blissful nothingness! what could be more restful!?

if there's some kind of existence after - that opens up numerous other questions. it's in this realm, i can see the possibility for distress. but i truly don't think there's a hell - not in the after-life - hell's HERE in the IN-life!! so i have no worries about life ever after... maybe you get ALL your questions answered; maybe you learn the true meaning of life... was there a big bang? what came before the big bang? what's not to like about that idea!!! maybe you get to see and watch the journey of humanity play out like a story! wouldn't that be amazing to watch??? who wouldn't want to see how the story ends!!! or IF it ends... and - show me the aliens!!!!! i know they're out there - what are they like? how do they live? how do they treat each other? what's alien sex like??? (come'on - i KNOW you're wondering too; be honest). i couldn't possibly be happier in death, if i got to know that!!!!

So, No, virginia :-) [luna] - i have absolutely no fear of dying. i even look forward to it because i'm dying to know the answer of what happens!! :D but i'm also not in any rush to get there. i know it's out there waiting for me - and i can be patient, and wait to reach it.

But - what i DO fear..... i do fear how i die. i don't want it to be lingering, or overly painful. i want to know it's coming, so i can say my goodbye's (if i have anyone to say goodbye to 8-) ). so i could have a kick-off party. so i could enjoy my funeral while i still lived. so i could have all those conversations we have at funerals - but can't find the time to have outside of death. i'd like the time to have my last laughs, and celebrate my last few hours. i want to dance on my own grave (and i'd dance like no one's watching!)!! these would be my only fears about death.

so stop worrying about it!!! live while you can - and dance like you don't GAF!!! in as little as 500 years - no one will care about anything you've done. the only thing that will EVER matter - is what you do NOW!

"No! try not! do or do not! there is no try." - GO DO!!!

Luna_Child

Excellent reply 13ga. Wowza. You clearly have given this some thought. I like the fact that you'd throw yourself a funeral party. Why not have a big send off?! One last hurrah. I strongly believe that there is a hereafter. I'm not afraid to die I'm afraid when the day comes that I lose my parents esp, my dad not to mean I love my mom less.

Yes we all think about ending it would be abnormal if humans did not think about it at least once. I've also thought about taking the leap but that thought would never come to be . I lost a brother & cousin tragically by a motorcycle accident, during the holidays, and to see what this did to my parents and watching them grieve was more than any words could describe. I'd never make that choice

Thank you so much for your amazing replies..

⭐Hugs 🤗

13ga

luna... man do i feel ya!

got some stories similar....

and thank you too... you're an amazing light, in this often dark world outside!!

big hugz!! 🤗🔆🔆🔆

Luna_Child

There is most definitely in my eyes many ways our deceased loved ones communicate with us.

Love your posts always Luna. There’s always something for us to learn about ourselves. Have a fantastic day ğŸŒ»ğŸŒžğŸŒˆâ­ğŸ¤—ğŸ’–ğŸ’œ

Thank you. You're so kind. Thank you for replying.... 🤗Hugs

XX

🙏☮️🤗Hugsxxxxxx

🤗 HUGS xxx

eshoes...............we are contractors...............contractors and run equiement train and compete why becaus equipment dosnt llisten ti labels..............anmals dont care aobvut labels or bias e just who ur are ................i design, createm build almost anyting...........except arohbnd he label makers......................who wonder if we can pout on our shoes..................i run eqjupmenti for gods sake............makefnd all kinds of things.................areodn people who dont label........or care....................everoen has someting .............but we dont let a short leg or a wherechar rujle thier life.......................see u tommoorw .................people suffer ..............sure..............address that but get rid of mentalit of labelin g................addresssing to them not u luna.............find the soluations ..........imopreovfe the qualtiu of life...............people compesneat all the time..

Luna_Child

Yes I understand

luna not pointed at uall coaches know the power fo coaching

same as special olmpics

kid- go run a mile..........over two hours

ok coach

kid go jump the rope......

ok coach

the docto cripples my student

who never knew he had an illness and was on his way to the olympoic team

get the rid of the fk docdtors and birng on the right tutors and the right coacheas'''''''

eeryoen has the blues or drepseseion.........yha so ..........that whate we as fellow plaryer are here for............team................joes ma died...............of course hes depressed...............the team helps him thorugh it...........can ti get cohronic sure if hes not allowed to greif.............ujt telling him he has an illness when he was doign well .........why not just shoot him........

people do suffer

from the conditons

fine............addresss that

docotrurs use the labels to help direct meds

fine

keep it to themselves shut

not

our mouths

shut

their mouths

see u at 2 for basketball

ask any veteran or peroson with a proteheis or inugryy

move yr ass joe evehones waiting on u

a dance whaterver...............lets go man...........everones waitng

ish

u get the point

u never dwell on baldness

u never dwll on a big nose

u never dwell on big ears

un never dwll on a scar

'these doctors are morons...........

not u luna..............nto talking about u

we accomplish more work in ten hours that egiht beople

away form the docrors

ues peopel suffer.........

ues peoo[pel liek horsses have anziety............ua so what..........hey dude we need u on the ball team ish

what anxziety?

goes away..................everh coach knows that this stuff is a commeon as blinking

if u dont make abig deal of it

are there severe leelsl..................sure .............not talkng abouit that...............

i dont want to hear peopels so callef faults

'what are we going to do to day.........

the only perfect poeoel are ice cube or frigerator that beloong in home depoot

not on my team...............not welcome on mhy team we are human and strongfer for it........

Luna_Child

Thank you for sharing Brig

i dont have a fear of dying. maybe a lil bit , but i know where im going when i die, so im not that scared

Exactly. Me too. Makes it less scary.

ya ............up

Once you loose the fear of dying, life becomes wonderful !

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to gerrerd

Yes I agree gerrerd. Very true

gerrerd
gerrerd in reply to Luna_Child

😇

So you're afraid that "poof" that's it when you die? Nothing. I have no fear of dying because I have intense personal feelings about the other side, meeting up with family and knowing while I'm still here on Earth I'm being walked beside.

I've helped kowners send their loved ones to the other side as carefully as we csn. I assure u all tgr people here will be met with mobs of animals hapoyvand free of pain ready to burry u in licks. Meows nickers and befriend u all in paradise that u all have earned

There is no pain in heaven

Luna_Child

I believe there is not. Yes I believe in heaven too Brig

to each his own........we deal with so much.......transition that u cross over.......like a minister as we read bibles all kinds of things .......wahteer the owner or really family member wants........we dont care...........whatever is comfortign.......as u know..........after awhile its like rain in those amazon............u stop questonsing and dont have time to debate.......its only docr and literalliasts who sit in offices who want to be jerks and debate or call it........they arnt out in teh field workingwith people greiving and bust on us the lteralist pia..........fine.........useless and should never be with people...........................technically it prob rathioaliszatin..........not directed at u but jerk dcotrs...........who the hell cares...............whatever is comforting ....ill wear a duck suit if thatp helps the famliy often with kids............the doctors i just want to hang...........workign with people???

Luna_Child

Brig you're amazing. You could write a book. 🤗🐴

doctors have the power but useless.......in their littel offices...............we deal with the real world in the outside world............farms families...........and if ur smart............staythe frick away from these sterile we are the starndard doctor idiots..................useless for rural conditons or peopel in disteresss............

Luna_Child

Sure I understand

Brig57

yes not to be whatever...........ten.......no one cares.......already tried........written the congress news...........thirty years is enough........u hafe to surveve...........no time or energy to write...........ii worked the calls lines and read rthe nursing news........this stuff and abuise of nurses and stuff ............nothng chaged................nurses protecting patients in wards get reamed................or fired '

ure helpful.........if i say this to my ex cousneororo or famliyh.........they all weear rose collred glasses wiht the system..................

good greif................u play the happy game so u dont upset the cosnelors.............

they ahve no clue what goes on in theise hopsitals............sure i courld write war and peace

the games they pull and hman ritses violations..........'

thirty years is enough.............shoudl be a congressional investingagtion'

'already tried.

they talk to u like a sedond grader

i do anesthesia...........not blowin gm my horn.............u have to wake themuip

as they all talk down to us..........

except here but i m sick of the whole sisystem..........im dont havethe means to take ont hesyhsem system............im barely offthe streeets.

even the nurses dusmped on usl.........what interns dont so anyting.........ya in human medicine

in vet med we are the work force 160 hours per week.........just ilke this covid crush .......but they shut u down the moement u try to open ur mouth...................

just liek a mash ujnit but ur too tired to defend uoru sel f or get pissed with nurses ovetyly

not anymroe no matter how kind............i will engage and correct any nurse doctor oranyownt giveing me a hard time...............no matter how kind............thats theri problem for beig misfinrmed an d dumping on patientns needig rest.............outragious..........

never again .......i allowed it............wont ever happen again

not direcdted at u

Brig57

ldont ge3t me wrong im laid back and nice...........but someone tear into my friend ro someone vulneralbel.........doctror nurse or whoevemve..............the kodiak bear mountainman in me with tear them apart inthe managers office or stand in harms way...........i deal with one ton draft horse..............peoel dont even registree relative to protecting my friends from these peoel...........saw bad docs in othe hsoptail and worked call lines.......all sayign the same thngs//////rerported it................pointless.............

Luna_Child

You're very protective. I know this about you.

Brig57

my sister........i trried alk the =peacful stuff...........year and years........and years..........finally forced to get phsyical evfen then..........barely makes a dent............u dont want to know..........

and my students.......

my family calls me a coward......because i get a diverce from an abuser

and protected all tehstudent

which they dont know aobut becaus they know better.........

this

is my family

they

are just whatever

then there is our guardian angel luna

Luna_Child

Hey Brig very kind of you to say. Hope you are having a great day 🌻🌈😊👍

in fourty yearsthings iwll be differnt...........not im my lifetime

Luna_Child

Brig try to focus on today

your not wrong...........i need my cousnlelor........she not avial and i have no money but ...........i never said i didnt benefit from a good cousleor...........the other way...........i struggle without but ............only u get it.............and im not inot using peoeople..........u carry this whole place..........wthoi tohers...............i know ...........and try;..............ur not

wrong.............im alwsy back in varois

ur not wrong

Luna_Child

You're an awesome person Brig ğŸ˜ŠğŸ‘ğŸŒˆğŸŒž

Brig57

u pour yourself inot us luna just like the nurses back in the hosptial with the other clients.......pour and pour and pour but no one cares or want to listen

luna

ur the only one who listens

and believes peopel

not

assume the worst

u dont make a difference

u make

a ginormous differce

u keep people affloat

bust ur ass for us

i contorl every detail of our riding lessons like parachiitng just peole dont konw..........watch every detail.......watch ther hroses like a hawk.......they can spook in a seodn

these idaveiot doctors havnt a clue and tell us wer are full of it...............we h

Luna_Child

I've seen them speak at horseshows

easiest way to deal with it ........let then deal with it.........since they know everyting

no experience...........but they know everyhting..........fine

perm vacation...............art class............fine.........i dont havfe to worry about people breaking thier necks anymore..............

Luna_Child

You're an amazing Artist Brig.

all women should be prepared defensively and have a german shepard or armed and dangerous and have a sign on their car

my copilot is a glock

my brother watches this car.......hes a us marine......

my brotrher eats predictors for breakfast .........hes a US marine.....

Luna_Child

Hey Brig you know my bro watches over my car and everything I do ( and he was a Marine)❤️

Brig57

huge- very helpful........x ten triillionmy doctor was a vc lover.........set me up.........want to crucify him......cant of course.....he wsa from europe........he will burn eventually when he faces the final steps

very very very helpful the system is soooo jaded against protrectors and the miliary its a profound discrace outrageous

bravo for him and his sister who still loves him and he watches over........mine hated me for protectoing her--as she was young and is naive and stupd

Brig57

my sister little red ridding hood........alwasy loved the big bad wolf.......both were grrrrr a royal pia

Luna_Child

She must have looked very cute Brig 👍😊

Luna_Child

I understand Brig 😊👍💜

no worries ........i stay clear.........i resent the system that automatically is against our miltary......the biases and assumptions are totally wrong.........just outrageous

Luna_Child

I agree Brig🙂🌻🙂

i wanted to be a marine......protectively and to protect my second adopted mother from her slime husbard.........no one takes a history or will listen.........only here only u.......luna.........outragious its taken thirty years.

Luna_Child

Brig you are very kind and we all care about you. 👍😊

after uears and uears of tring peatinceful means.........it finally escalated to finding what works with preditors......a dressage whip or bullwhip wasthe onlhy tihign that stood him down........mental health calls that violent.......theyar full of sh.............it werent there''i detrest trhe mhs.........i can face my maker anyday............the mhs havve noting kind to say about it..........

Luna_Child

Thank you for sharing Brig. 👍😊

Brig57

luna------u r---------effective--------delay------in the effect of ur kind words.........u dooooooo make a huge difference ....u just dont see it

the leftr and mhs is rewriting history saying what nice people the perpetrators were.......disgusting.............let them fight the next war........i will defend onlymy neihbors......the west coast is disgustingll ultra libearl and socialistic.....they can defend themselves and findout whothey have been chamionioning.........dont hurt the mugger..........syndrome...........ds

i will not protect such peole anyh more...........if they want to martyrs............so be it. i grew upwith preditors..........i know what has to be done........u can not ask for mercy or argue from weakness............

Luna_Child

I'm sorry Brig. Hope you are doing well 😊

I do not fear dying but also have been involved in psychic experienced that have shown me that there is no "death". We are spiritual energy and energy cannot be created, nor destroyed....basic physics.

While one can read about life after death, our intellectual belief in life after death must become a "knowing". One can come to believe life continues after death but that continues to require reaffirming and the lack of integration between mind and our spiritual selves 'comes back to roost" when the time comes to make that transition, I saw this when my mother passed.

It is a calm and inner knowing that takes a belief and integrates it with our spiritual self. That "oneness" creates the calm and knowing. I have an advanced terminal disease and while I continue to feel relatively well, can work and carry on my daily life, I can do less, tire more easily and I am defying the odds by surviving this long.

So, I may be more conscious of my own mortality, but it isn't one that concerns me beyond wanting to do the things I may put off before I was diagnosed. For me, it is a matter of acceptance of where I am and considering that my life is on a path that I am meant to follow. I believe that path is dependent on the synchronicities we experience along the way, intuitive road signs. We must live our lives to the fullest for as long as we can and never limit ourselves with self doubt and the breaks placed on our lives by others! Relish every moment and the marvel of the experience of this life.

I say enjoy life to its fullest and do not fear death, as it is just part of our eternal journey of gaining understanding and raising our consciousness.

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to dmt1121

that is good advice 😄

Luna_Child

Very much so. Thank you.

I'm not scared of dying.. but I don't want to miss out on anything. I guess my fear of death is more of a fear of being left behind and not getting to experience things

Catsamaze
CatsamazeADAA Volunteer

Hi Luna. There’s a few things that could unite all of us if we consciously thought about how we have them in common. All 7 billion of us. Perhaps there would be less war and hatred of the “other”. One is that every human being on the planet has had pain and suffering in their life regardless of how “perfect “ they appear on the outside. Life “happens” to everyone. Similarly, death happens to everyone. We all have to face it. There are some who don’t fear it at all and I envy them. I do fear it because i like it here! Despite how incredibly difficult it has been at times. I don’t ever want to lose the people I love. But I try not to obsess about it, and living is what I want to concentrate on. No amount of worrying or wishing or denying is going to change the fact that we’re all going to die. It’s like fretting about the sun rising in the East . You might really want it to rise in the West. Good luck with that. Death is part of the natural order of things. We can know that in the background. We can fear it. But hopefully it doesn’t make us afraid to live! Thanks for introducing the topic here, Luna. I’m fascinated reading everyone’s perspective on it.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Catsamaze

Very good points made. Excellent personal observations. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to a difficult subject. We all appreciate your innermost thoughts. I myself have no fear of dying but I do fear my parents dying. Thank you Catsamaze👍

Catsamaze
CatsamazeADAA Volunteer in reply to Luna_Child

Thanks, Luna. My grandmother, who along with my grandfather (both amazing and wonderful people) raised my brother and me, said that not only does she not fear dying but that she wouldn't WANT to live forever. Interesting way of putting it........

Thank you for replying and sharing your thoughts Brig. Hope you are doing well. ğŸŒˆğŸŒžğŸ˜Šâ˜®ï¸

Sure I understand. We all have our belief system that may contribute to our anxiety.

Hugs xx

Hi Luna! How are you? Im doing great! I dont have a fear of dying but I used to have extreme anxiety. Thank u for this post. It will help many people!

Thank youSunnidayz1 I am not afraid of dying on the least. I understand your grandparents point. I agree. 🌻🌈🙌😊☮️

You're welcome. The grandparent comment wasn 't my comment. You have many replies on your post I understand the mixup❤

u fight for all of us luna.......constantly untile tohersi the system or supposed family.........ur part of the cure..............our hero............the hidden slient unsung..............one of many u would say or never draw attentino to uorself................u help us keep going ................u fight for peopel and justice luna...............few do...............most we endure and succeedd inspoite of them............noone listens...........but a few...........u make a bigger differnce than any of us can everyu say

Brig57

what we shoujld do is write it in the sky

LUNA U and the others here

ROCK

i do not know how..........but iam going to find a way to hold the system accountable.

Hi Luna_Child,I took a few days to think extensively about whether or not I'm afraid of dying. This is how I feel:

Part of living is the eventual death all creatures will experience. Human beings can make the choice to think thoroughly about their feelings related to their death. I believe that once people resolve the majority of their issues regarding their death, it then becomes possible to live life fully.

I'm not afraid of dying at all, although I am somewhat concerned about the conditions I'll experience prior to my death.

I found a short booklet titled "Five Wishes" stacked up on a small table in the nursing home where my mother died. Excellent resource. I filled one out and when I eventually find and make an appointment with a primary care physician, I'll make sure that the physician will have a copy.

I wear a Do Not Resuscitate bracelet and keep a formal DNR card in my wallet. I wrote an Advanced Directive that clearly states ,without question, what I want and what I do not want to happen to me should I become terminally ill or am close to death in an emergency room etc. There are many scenarios that can happen that make an Advanced Directive of utmost importance.

I live with my sister. She has a copy of my "Five Wishes" and my Advance Directive.

I accept but grieve deeply when I experience loss. I have not resolved any of my issues about the death of my mother and father. I remain in a state of intense bereavement that is a part of my daily life. I highly doubt that I will ever emerge from my grief for them.

A long time ago I read a book titled "Denial of Death" that I found extremely meaningful. I must get a copy and re-read it.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to sophie4

Sophie,I agree with you that I am not afraid of death at all and I think it's because of my belief system and personal experience with death that I believe I know where I'm going. I am sometimes more afraid of living thank I am dying. You mentioned you were somewhat concerned about your consideration prior to death. Fear of the unknown. We don't have a date or condition of what will happen to us and how we'll die. Will it be tragic or something more peaceful. I am interested in that book and although I have a Will completed and my burial paid for thanks to my dad. Where did you get that DNR bracelet? Is there an address or phone number on that book where I can get a copy? After my brother passed I read many books on death, inc grieving, the dying process and life after death. All very interesting. That's how I became interested in the paranormal, ghost hunting, ( I won't haunt 👻 you but I do have a list👻...oh Karma I so believe in).

I too grieve daily. I hear you I understand completely. Very well stated Sophie. Do not confuse that with me not enjoying my life because I am. I love hard, I grieve hard, people and pet's.

Thank you so much for sharing your innermost thoughts and feelings on death. A profound subject. You bring up a good point thus far that nobody has here., Preparation and what your wishes are. Understand folks don't assume anything put it all on paper, your wishes for whether you want DNR, funeral, burial and include what you want to wear. You never know when. It's reality. My phrase "Life can change on a dime" meaning it can end today, tomorrow or 40 years from now. Be prepared. I am certainly not trying to scare anyone who is afraid of death, but we are all going. It's a heavy burden lifted when you are prepared. Thanks to my dad, I am. I just need to add my clothes...jeans 👖 and a tee shirt 👕. Perfect. Because that's me. Don't send me up there in some silly a** dress that's not me. I don't own a dress. I'm going to run with my dogs and hop from cloud to ☁️☁️☁️ cloud enjoying eternity.

Thank you Sophie, my dear dear friend, for sharing your thoughts and feelings about death and dying. You raised some great points.

Big Hugs,. Xxxxx

LC🌙

the legal system in britain and third world couties superior to ours.......most of these stupid cass would never go to court..........sueing over absurd things.......allowing crminals to sue victims

u pr urselr into this and ushaving troublew typint dont know why

aplogies

know many many subjectw- no one to talk to

i was a functionql prisoneer 18 mon5thmmmy mother qauker kind........no match fo4 her husbqne

tried qll that

leads to dark bu5 reql worldsw

get rid of the preditors

Hi there I have times when I have a fear of dying as I've got a lot to live for my biggest fear is dying in my sleep and not being able to say good bye to those I love I think that's most people's fear! The fear of death is the one thing we can't do about as there's nothing more certain in this world than dying! To end on a better note I truelly hope you all stay safe and have a long life all the best david 👍

I wasn't until my mom died in a car accident. That triggered my fear a little bit, but since covid started that fear has become really bad. Like to the point I'm scared of everything and I'm afraid I will be traumatized for life. I've been suffering with depression recently and I just found out someone I know passed away and that has triggered my fear of getting old and/or dying even more. I hate this feeling.

You may also like...