What is one, of the most, dirtiest he... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

53,621 members54,147 posts

What is one, of the most, dirtiest heartbreaking thing someone, ever don that you know. Whats your story🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope, that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. I find myself, constantly wondering why are some people so cold hearted, why do people behave insuch, evil ways, i wonder how do some, people live with themselves how do they sleep, at night, i guess if you have a conscious you feel the same way i do. This takes me back to 08, i was 25 at the time, i just recently reconnected with a middle, school friend of mine, it was really refreshing because at that time, i was going threw a serious depression, i lost my grandfather. We was pretty much catching up, on the old days, talking about all of the fun that we had back in school. He also told me, he was in a committed relationship, with his, high school sweetheart. He said that they had two kids, together👍 he said after the birth of there second daughter, he asked her hand in marriage💗. He said that he also have a great relationship with her family but the one who he really love the most, is her stepdad, he said they have don alot of things together, playing tennis, going to ball, games, he even said this man is more like a father, to him than his real dad. One day after work i was in the shower, someone was banging on my door really hard. I quickly dryed myself off, and made it to the door. It was my dear friend, my amigo with tears in his eyes😭. I calmed my brother down and said man you can talk to me about anything. He said his, fiance at the time woke him, up in the middle, of the night 😬. He said that she had to make a confession before they get, married😬 he said that she had been having an affair with her stepdad😬 and to make matters even worser those was her stepdads kids😬. I was shocked, its like i literally woke up in the, Twilight Zone😒 i couldn't believe what i was hearing. I felt really bad for him, hes a really good man, knowone deserves those, horrifying things to happen to them. How can this woman be so, cold hearted, how could you do that to your, fiance but the really bad thing, how could you do that to your mom the one, who brought you into this world. From what i heard her mom, divorced that scoundrel😠 and her and her dauhter still dont speak today. My friend kicked, his fiance to the curve, and called it quits👍👍👋. The hold situation was a big, sloppy mess, the really sad part, you have two innocent kids, thats in the mix, of everything😭. What is the most, dirtiest heartbreaking thing, someone ever don that you know, i would love to hear, your story. Leave me a comment, and lets get the, conversation going. God bless you all✌

60 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey my good brother! I have to say the worse thing ever, which broke my heart in pieces, was a long time friend, 25 years + I worked with "ghosted" me. I've no idea why. For those who don't know ghosting is someone who disappears from your life without reason.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

Hey sister i cannot tell you how heartbreaking that is to hear. Its just, totally unbelievable how some people behave. After 25years they pull a ghost move sister they was really evil for doing you like that, i am so sorry. So how are you today?

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Mratl83

I'm fine. I was a very good friend for her. She was going thru bad times. She was fired and was having marital problems among other things although that strikes me as the time you'd need your friend. I may send her Christmas card. This was in 2017.

Mratl83

Yeah thats just wrong how she, behaved i dont know what get into people. I have a friend who got married and moved to another country, after he relocated its like our friendship fell apart. I even call sometimes, but he never answers Its really heartbreaking because i have been knowing him for a long time. So i truly can relate sister

Luna_Child

It's definitely not my fault. Ghosting is a very strange thing to do to someone esp after no fall out or anything. I need to research Ghosting more because it happens to lots of people and there has to be something more behind it.

Mratl83

Yeah ghosting is really strange, i think that it may be something about a individual that was said to them in the past, and they may have took it the wrong way. Or mabe its something about the person they dont like, and mabe they didn't have the courage to tell them so they just disappeared. I have been ghosted before sister and its really heartbreaking. People are really odd, and mysterious..

Luna_Child

She had a very traumatic past. Bad.

Mratl83

Well im so sorry to hear that, yeah sometimes people past catchs up with them.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Luna_Child

Ur a bigger person than me,I wouldn't waste the stamp.Hopefully better friends have come ur way since.No one deserves that.

🤗

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hidden

You're right. I'm not wasting a stamp. Thank you for the reality check. I am an Introvert and have 3 of the best friends I've known for very long time. One since Kindergarten we were neighbors and still hang out and my friend who owns a farm met her in college, so since 1981. No stamp wasted. I tried when it happened.

Thank you!

LC🌛

Hugs

Hidden

Use that stamp on ur other "True" friends.Cant change the past or dirty shady people,LOL..can only look to the future.

Luna_Child

You got it!

Hidden
Hidden

DAMN..thats some shady stuff there.Hopefully ur friend is doing better now?How's this for dirty n heartbreaking...my uncle n bio mom never told me my grandmother died AND she was cremated!! Cremation wasnt her wishes.Btw..I was the executor of her will n she cut the two of them out in her will.Hmmm...Karma

Dont get me started on all this or my Russian will peer its ugly head out,lol

Luna_Child

Oh no that's awful I'm so sorry. She didn't tell you then went against her wishes? Wow.

My heart goes out to you! ❤️

LC🌛🙏

Hidden

They both didnt ,BUT..silverlining...i have my grandmother's ashes AND her wishes were to be out where I lived with me,and shes with me everyday.In the end..they have to live with..they were both cut out of her will LOL

Luna_Child

Lol definitely a silver lining!

Luna_Child

Karma Rock's

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

Hey that really crushed my friend it got so bad he had to get some, counseling for years, i dont have any kids, but if i did, and to find out they are not mine, and someone who i know, personally fathered them, probably would put me in a deep depression. Yeah hes doing much better now we talk from time to time. Yeah that was really wrong for what your, uncle and bio mom did, thats really wrong to go against people wishes. That makes me think about my aunt after my grandma dies, she wantend to have a funeral, but my grandma said that she wanted to be cremated. My mom said im going to do what her mom told her to do. Plus me and my mom was the beneficiaries, im glad that we was because my aunt was going against my grandma wishes. Plus all she was thinking about did my grandma leave her any money, my aunt is a mean lady.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

I'll say it a million times ..people can be shady af,even so called family.Plus..money only lasts so long.

In the end..the good ones are the winners,n the losers usually have no clue anyway,lol

Mratl83

Yeah thats that absolute truth people are really shady, it seems like family is the, common denominator. So hows the speed runner Mr calf😂😂😂 the Terminator😂

Hidden

I don't know do we even call shady ad family "family"??? Just goes to show,family wont think twice on dropping dirty deeds.Calf..growing like a weed.Hes def got a personality of a "bull" for sure.He does his own thing n oblivious to everything around him.Hmmm,maybe that's a good thing!? lol

Mratl83

Yeah family can be a mess sometimes, i told my aunt once im afraid to close my eyes one second when im around you😂😂😂 she start laughing i told her im not jokeing im, serious😂. Before you know it he will be, a big strong man👍. I bet he probably eats like a alien, 😂😂 just like me i love to eat like, Godzilla😂. So do the calf and your, German Shepherd get along pretty good?

Hidden

Omg..thats too funny.Aint family great..NOT,lolMy shepherd gets along with 2 of my cows.Calf isn't interested in him or me..thats a "bull" for ya.

Mratl83

The calf is saying this is my show im the star😂😂😂 he said that im the new, Michael Jackson😂😂😂. Yeah the German Shepherd is telling the calf, im your protector dont act shady with me😂😂. Yeah i called my aunt a rattlesnake to her face😂 she said that i hurt her feelings, i said you have been, hurting our family feelings, for years😭

Hidden

Just had a thought🤔if u can pick a sperm donor to have a kid I think there should be a business where u can buy ur own family!!!Lol Families R Us!! I may be on to something here lol

Mratl83

I definitely agree with that 100percent, you should be able to buy your own family, becsuse if they act up, you can put them right back on the, Market😂😂😂 to be someone, else, misery😂

Hidden

We can EBay them,lolWell my friend,sometimes good friends r way better than our family,sad but true.

Mratl83

Yeah i can say the same, some family treat you like you are not from planet earth, sadly friends have more, compassion for us.

Hidden
Hidden

I had someone break there promise to me a lot of people friends family and teachers break there promises to me

Mratl83

Hey sammie i haven't heard from you in a while, i hope that you are doing ok friend. I truly understand where you are coming from, there have been some people who broke, promises to me and it hurt so badly i cryed.

Hidden

Same here I did message you a while ago. But you eventually find the strength to keep going and you or someone your close to unleashes the beast inside you telling you you can do it and you will make it

Mratl83

Yeah know matter what obstacles that we are faced with in life, we have to keep, fighting keep moving, forward untile we, accomplish our goals.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Just know there r true friends to be had here n we all care.No bs..just straight truth.Dont let few bad apples keep u from finding true friends.

Hidden
Hidden

I don't hold any resentment to them I just stopped talking to them I didn't or don't hate them I just don't like them. But I eventually got over it some aren't meant to stay with you through your success story.

Mratl83

You are so right you definitely did the right thing, i had to cut some toxic people out of my life, in the past. Just looking back at it now, if these people was still in my life now, i probably would be, extremely depressed. Thats the truth friend some people are not meant to be in your life, threw your success story.

Hidden
Hidden

I totally agree if they can't be there when your struggling or they tell you that you will never make it because of your disability or your mental illness then they don't need to be in your life period. I've had to do that to a lot of people even my own mother

Hidden
Hidden

Hi

Mratl83

Hey

Hidden
Hidden

Can we at least talk about this

Mratl83

Send me a PM

Hidden

Okay will do

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

I sent you a pm

Mratl83

Check and see if my profile is muted you may have did it by mistake

Hidden

I sent you a pm

Mratl83

For some reason im not geting the message, you probably have my profile on mute by mistake. Just make another account if it dont work.

Hidden
Hidden

I truly didn't mean to spazz out on you or snap at you

Hidden
Hidden

Did you get my message

Mratl83

Know i didn't im not able to see your message in my pm box, for some odd reason. Just make another account other wise we will not be able to talk in the private chat.

Hidden
Hidden

I dont know how I muted you because I don't have you muted

Mratl83

Well i cannot see your message in my inbox, i promise. Its really strange i see everyone else in my inbox but you, i dont have you on mute neither.

Hidden
Hidden

I never muted you

Hidden
Hidden

I just sent you messages

Mratl83

I didn't get it, just make another account sweetie

Hidden
Hidden

Here's my email

Mratl83

Dont put your email where everyone can see it.

I got it now take it now delete your email

Hidden
Hidden

How do I unmute you then

Mratl83

I got your email, but erase it out of my comment section. Just go to my profile and if it say mute then just unmute it, you will see it by message.

Hidden
Hidden

Okay I did how do i unmute you

Mratl83

Just click it if it say mute unmute it.

You may also like...