What are one of the most scariest thi... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

53,504 members54,047 posts

What are one of the most scariest things that happen to you a friend or a relative, and it still hunts you. Whats your story🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all, of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope, that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed. I think that the internet is a great fantastic place, with a variety of things that you can do, i have learned alot of things, i had know idea, about into i met google😂😂😂. The web has a variety of entertainment to keep your mind busy im literally never boring when im online😂😂. Its also a scary place with alot cold hearted evil people that pray on others that have know regards for a precious human life😭. This takes me back to i believe 2017, or 18 when my Falcons went to the Super Bowl and i watched them blow a 28 point lead and got, tooken down like a thief in the grocery store😂😂😂 sadly the Patriots came back and won😭. At the time i worked with this very nice young lady, she was always bubbly she had a great personality and everyone at the job, really loved her. She was single and like most single people she was looking for love online, which is totally understandable we all need love life can get really lonely sometimes, it would be lovely to have someone to hold your hand when you are having a hard time in your life and they tell you everything will be ok👍. The only thing that i disagreed with her, she was meeting multiple men off of facebook who she knew nothing about, she even told me she have went to there place. She was a Patriots fan the day after the Super Bowl i knew she was going to shove it down my throat how my Falcons got man handled and terminated😂😂😂. But she never showed😬 she was at the job for 3 years and never missed a day😬. Me the manger and the rest of the coworkers called her but it went to voicemail😬. I got a cold feeling in my stomach all i can think about at the particular time those guys who she was meeting off of facebook. Months went by knowone in her family heard from her, its like she literally disappeared from the face of this earth😞. One hot summer day a man was fishing at this lake with his son, he discovered someone in the water sadly it was her😭. What a devastating end she was a sweet precious young lady i was crushed. Her case is under investigation but still today know suspects have been named. Its nearly impossible to track some people down off of the internet, she met so many guys the officers didn't know where to start doing a news conference a officer said they have more question than answers😬. I hope that they catch the person or people that was responsible because they are still walking our streets very scary people😭. What are the most scariest thing that ever happen to you a friend or a relative mabe we can help each other. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

74 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend and colleague. I will message you privately about my answer however I agree the internet is a scary place and I've never been on a dating site and being single again I won't. Not happening. I am on no social media sites. Too many bad things happen.

Have a great day my friend!

I'm decorating just a bit for Christmas.

Luna Child🌙

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

Hello there sister i was just thinking about you i hope that you are doing fabolous😀👍. Thank you so much for your condolences i really appreciate that yeah i was writing this post in tears the memories was coming back as i was typing. Yeah thats the absolute truth in this day in age you cannot just be reckless and carelessly met strangers going to there home who you know nothing about. Those are the toughest cases to solve crimes that were committed by people who they met online. Sounds great to me, Christmas decorating is my favorite time of the year. You have a great day to my friend i cannot wait to chat with you later😀

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Mratl83

So sorry. Crying is the best way to relieve the hurt.

I adore putting Christmas up. Just a bit this year. I like Xmas lights inside too with them shining in the darkness..so peaceful.

Yes I'll share something.

LC

Xx

Mratl83

That is so true crying definitely relieve hurt. And talking to you cheers me up and put a big smile on my face😀 because i know you will always have my back. Yeah i love Christmas lights, sometime i ride around for about 30min looking at people home and how lovely they have, there Christmas decoration it really puts me in a great mood👍. I thought about puting up a tree this year i think i am next week. But taking it down is a obstacle i can get really lazy at times😂😂

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Mratl83

The tree can be very small. I wasn't putting a big one up so mine is a table top Charlie Brown tree. It sings and looks like the one on the Christmas episode. I have a small lit ceramic one in the living room. You don't need a big tree to celebrate. 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Mratl83

I love the tree emojis that is so beautiful. How cute is that a singing tree i love it👍. Thats the truth you definitely dont need a big tree to celebrate as long as you have the Christmas spirit thats all that matters. I hope they show Charlie Brown this year i love that cartoon. That stankin boy with that blanket is hilarious😂😂😂. The adults in the cartoon speak gibberish😂😂

🙏

Thank you my friend i hope that you are doing well i miss you.

Hidden
Hidden

Bro scary story. Sounds like I just read a crime story I watch on forensic files or something. Scary. Was she young or our age? So scary. Party girl ? R.I.P. pray her case gets solved. Predator is out there.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

Yeah its horrifying sister its scary and uncomfortable that we have so many evil people walking our streets. Yeah i hope the case will get solved to thanks for that. She was only 23.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

Omg

Mratl83

Yeah this life is really creepy sometimes. So how have you been, lately?

Hidden

Ok you

Mratl83

Im doing great just drinking some coffee watching tv. Sometimes i act like im a 110 year old man, i need to get out more😂😂😂. Hows that crazy coffee maker of yours😂 have you drunk any coffee today?

Hidden

Having my coffee with creamer. Hazel nut silk almond. It’s not an icecap but it’s ok ahahah. The tim Horton’s icecap machine down.

Whatcha watching. ??

Oh if you have Netflix really cute shows from our youth are on tv. Yay. Moesha. Sister sister. Girlfriends.

Mratl83

Im watching the id network deadly women i love crime shows, but Forensic Files is my favorite. I love Moesha, and sister sister, i never really got into girlfriends but i heard that its a wonderful show i will, definitely check them out. My cousin loves it. I have Netflix its the best you can never get bored with it👍

Hidden

Ya. Ahhahaha. Cool

Mratl83

You are cool to sister im so glad that you are back😀

Hidden

I’m actually writing a paper for school. It’s on for and against the idea that sex offenders have been sexually assaulted as a chikd

Mratl83

Well i hope that you would do a great job with writing the papper. Sexual offenders make me sick to my stomach people like that should be locked away forever. Knowone deserve to have there personal rights violated in such a horrible heartbreaking way.

Hidden

Ya. Research here is showing reasons why

Hidden

That’s the paper I need to write ahhaha

Mratl83

Well im pertty sure that you are going to do a great job, on the paper you are a very smart young lady👍

Hidden

Hate Papers. Hate exams lol.

Mratl83

I know how you feel i hate them to😂 papers and exams are like a nasty taste that want go away in your mouth😂😂😂

Hidden

I just spent 1.5 hours on understanding how to do apa citation reference for a chapter lol. I need to actually do stuff properly this teacher is picky. She gave my 49 on last paper lol

Mratl83

Yeah sometimes its difficult trying to adapt to certain teachers preferences i agree they can be, really picky. You will get the job don properly i know you will.

Hidden

Lol thx.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Did you watch anything interesting today and unsolved case or solved

Mratl83

Yeah thats a good question thanks alot for asking. I was watching this crime show earlier it was about this young man coming home from school he got off of the school bus, on his way home, it was like he literally disappeared. They had cameras everywhere in the area, but the police didn't see him on the camera, or any cars leave or go in around that time all they seen was the school bus, thats a real mystery. Did you see anything interesting today?

Hidden

No. I have seven and a half pages left. I’m in bed lol. And then I have another three page essay lol. That’s just for today I need to do. Lol

Mratl83

Looks like you have alot to do, one thing about scool it keeps, you busy.

Mratl83

You are very smart sister i know you will, get threw this👍😀

Hidden

Thx

Mratl83

Sure anytime my friend👍👍👍

Hidden

Is it cold or warm weather there?

Mratl83

Its kind of cold here in Atlanta its probably about 45 degrees i have my heat on and wrapped up in my blankets like im a Eskimo from a old school cartoon😂😂😂. So hows the weather, in your area?

Hidden

I am also standing in front of my heater it’s cold I hate being cold

Mratl83

Yeah i know how you feel. I always have been a fan of the fall, and winter, because in the summer i get so hot i feel sick, i have more headaches in the summer do to the heat. So whats your favorite season?

Hidden

Oh I like summer I do not like being cold I hate it I hate it I hate it

Mratl83

Ok i truly understand that you can have more fun in the summer, people get out more👍. Very few people want to hang out on a cold icy night😂😂😂

Hidden

I don’t know I don’t go out very often because I don’t want to get skin damage so I don’t wanna get any older so I don’t really go out anyways but I just I prefer being warm then cold I’m more of a home person so it doesn’t really matter really but I can feel how cold it is in the house I have to use the heater

Mratl83

That is me all of the way i have always been a homebody, every sense i can remember i never been into bars or clubs neither.

Hidden

It’s safer at home bro

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

There are people out there ahhaha

Mratl83

Agreed rain sleet or snow people are going to get out and party😂😂😂

Mratl83

You got that right sister its much safer at home.

Hidden

So young

Mratl83

Yeah thats the really sad part her life just got started.

I’ve got a whopper of a story, but while I was thinking of how to compose it, my hands started shaking and my neck got stiff. No one ever knew about it except myself and the other girl that was with me. Relating the story also brings a link to another sad incident regarding the other girl . For now, all I can do is repeat what I heard a famous forensic psychiatrist say “never give anyone the benefit of the doubt”.Regarding your story, it was so close to home. So sad..

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Isinatra

Well im so sorry about the situation that you were in from the bottom of my heart hopefully you will heal from that. Yeah its alot of people in our world with know conscience and have zero regards for a human life. I agree with you 100percent in this world that we are in now, you cannot give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

Hidden
Hidden

Cheers

Mratl83

Oh yeah👍😀

Hidden
Hidden

Stupid apa format is so hard

Hidden
Hidden

Oh I like summer I do not like being cold I hate it I hate it I hate it

Mratl83

This might sound crazy but i love having a big coat on with gloves in the winter time😂😂😂. My friend told me once sense i love the winter so much, i should move to Alaska😂😂

Hidden

Hahah. Burrrrr. So you have a cool coat ??

Mratl83

I have my two favorite coats which is my leather jacket👍 and my Suede & Leather Falcons jacket👍👍

Hidden

Oh good

Mratl83

Sometimes i wrap myself up with so many, layers in the winter time, i make my own self sweat😂😂😂

Hidden

Hahahah. Burrrr

Mratl83

I love to make you laugh😂😂😂

Hidden
Hidden

I don’t know I don’t go out very often because I don’t want to get skin damage so I don’t wanna get any older so I don’t really go out anyways but I just I prefer being warm then cold I’m more of a home person so it doesn’t really matter really but I can feel how cold it is in the house I have to use the heater

Hidden
Hidden

Scary. People just disappear. Mostly because people know a persons schedule. Patterns. But sometimes it’s just wrong place wrong time.

I think it is so cool how everyone has their own finger prints. I know it’s something we all know. But to me it explains how wonderfully humans are made.

I only just asked a coworker about another coworker of mine, who I haven’t seen in a year and a half. He told me the guy went on a trip to Edmonton and disappeared and was never seen or heard from again. Each year there are thousands of missing people that just vanish without a trace. These things happen. It’s a crazy world out there. When I go on vacation I know there’s a small chance that I won’t come back, where the motive to kill me could be as simple as stealing $200. I’ve been mugged twice so I’m always trying to observe my surroundings, watch my back. And I won’t take rides from any stranger no matter how friendly they seem. Period. And now, I won’t meet anyone off the internet without video chat, as we’ve talked about. Good tips for anyone..

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to VDC1

Hey brother if i dont hear from you tomorrow happy, Thanksgiving to you and your family. Im so sorry about your coworker, thats terrible i can just imagine what his family is going threw i truly hate that. Man people make me sick to my stomach these worthless people out there trying to rob and take what others have, why not get a job and earn a honest living like the majority of us, im sorry that happen to you brother. A tragic thing happen to a lady friend i use to know about 10 years ago, according to what i heard she was drunk coming from a club one night, this unidentified guy asked her for a ride, she accepted after she was never seen again afterwards. Once you get into a strangers vehicle you are at there merci so thats a excellent point that you made. I agree with you 100percent i will never meet another woman off line untile we videochat i had to learn that the hard way.

VDC1
VDC1 in reply to Mratl83

Thanks. You too my man happy thanksgiving 🦃 .

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to VDC1

Thanks alot my dude👍

That’s so sad. Im sorry to hear ..

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to FearIsALiar

Thank you ever so much for your condolences my friend i really appreciate that.

Hidden
Hidden

One of The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was a few years back a group of individuals decided to “scare” myself and a few family members with several forms of intimidation through out the community. For almost 2 weeks straight after going to authorities they didn’t seem to believe what was happening also told me that one of us had to be physically harmed. The scariest part of was to be in a crisis with no where to go not able to explain the situation in full because of pure shock and being told there is no help.

Mratl83

Hey soulgone, and thank you so much for your response. Im ever so sorry that you and your family had to go threw those, horrible and devastating things. Yeah that can be extremely, frustrating going to the authorities and it seems like not to much can be don about the situation. These people was very mean, and really evil to do you guys like that, some people just dont, have a conscious at all. Hopefully this will never, happen to you guys, again i hope that you and your loveones will live, in peace and happiness for of you all life.

Hidden

Thank you I appreciate it. I’ve come to accept it and am learning how to deal with it with therapy. And now that I found this website it awesome to have ppl to relate to. Some people are evil and I can’t help but wonder what happened if anything to them to do such things. When there is no way out you have to find some light. This was my light

Mratl83

Sure know problem if i can do, or say anything to help, a fellow person out it really warms my heart. Yeah this is a awesome website, with fantastic people that are willing to try there very best to help you out if you are going threw, a difficult situation, including myself. That is the, absolute truth i personally feel like some, people is evil, and it is hard to help them out, i think that some people in life, you have to stay, away from because they are toxic and they, will mentally drain you dry. Yeah this website is the light its very helpful.

You may also like...