SAYING "NO" CAN BE A GREAT THING - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

53,914 members โ€ข 54,387 posts

SAYING "NO" CAN BE A GREAT THING

Luna_Child
Luna_Child
โ€ข10 Replies

Self Care and saying NO can be so detrimental to healthy self care. You should not feel guilty for saying no to an outing with a friend if you're not feeling up to it, not feeling well or just want to stay inside because it's your sanctity.

I'm an introvert so staying in is my solitude although I do make plans, some I cancel for my well being, as we all need to. Some try to please others and think they'll be upset however those who are loyal will understand.

You're taking care of number 1. YOU. ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒˆโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒžโœŒ๏ธ

10 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Sometimes I have to say NO go other's. Too much of anything makes me literally nuts. โœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿงฆโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ˜Š

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Hey Lilly,

How are you? I wasn't on all afternoon. Starting to come out of my depression. Thankful for that. Let's have a chat tomorrow. Have a great night Lilly! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŒปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒžโœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒนโœŒ๏ธ๐ŸŒž

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

Thanks you too bestie

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

Thanks Bestie ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome. Thank you for reading it. Have a great night/ morning

It's 209 am. Insomnia and I are best friends ๐Ÿคฃ

You're a wise, funny, multi-talented person!!! It's a privilege to have met you here. You help so many people. I know you help me!!!! Always sending positive, supportive, understanding thoughts to you.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to sophie4

Sophie thank you. That's very kind. You as well Sophie. I've seen you extend support to many here. We all give and we all receive. ๐Ÿค—

You may also like...