Have you guys ever been, stalked onli... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,280 members52,098 posts

Have you guys ever been, stalked online, or physically in real life, if so i would love to hear your story🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. Being the victim of a obsessive stalker is a uncomfortable feeling, rather if its, on a social media platform, dating app, or if its in person, knowone deserves that, sometimes it changes people for the worse, and its hard to recover from. A coupal of months ago, i received a message from this youg lady on this daiting app. I immediately, responded the conversation went extremely well, so we made the decision to swap numbers. The same day we met, she asked me to come to her place the next day. I found that really, odd why would you want any stanger in your home, doing this very frightening pandemic that we are in. I had to, turn that down, because my heath and safety is more important than anything. Im not saying that she was infected but certain chances in life im not willing to take, its to risky at least in my personal opinion. As time went by, i noticed the obsessive phone calls and texts. One day i wasn't taking her phone calls, the next day when i talked to her, she told me she was siting in my work parking lot looking for me the previous day😬. I remember telling her where i worked at in a casual conversation, but i surely didn't know that she would take it that far and pop up. I was on lunch break that day, so thats why i didn't see her. Either way i was really, irritated and upset what she did, so i told her, just dont ever call me again, end of story right, well not so fast😬. About two weeks went by, one weekend i was siting in my living room, watching the game. I noticed someone, was constantly blowing there car horn, outside. This was taking place for about 10mins. At this, particular time i was really geting frustrated i went to the window to investigate, it was her😬. I came out of my home, and said in a very mad, smoking hot voice how did you know where i lived. She said that she googled my number, i told her if she ever come to my home again im, calling the police. I learned a valuable lesson never give a stranger my actual number because it can be traced, i now give out my google number thats untraceable. Now end of this, stalkerest story😬. Have you guys ever been stalked online, or physically in real life, i would love to hear your story. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

35 Replies
oldestnewest

I've been stalked,

I'll tell you the story of you want,

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Catman22

Hey Catman22 and thank you so much for your response. Im ever so sorry that you had to go threw that. I would love to hear your story.

M83

Ok,

My X gave me 2,000 hang up phone calls every other day for 13 years nonstop.

If she didn't want me to tell anyone this,

she shouldn't have done it.

Chris

📞

Mratl83

Wow 2,000 thats just ridiculous that she behaved like that. She was really obsessive, so was she poping up at you place unannounced?

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to Mratl83

M83

Hey just so you know

for some reason it is Unbelievably difficult to message or reply to you.

Probably other people are having this same problem too. I am a good computer programmer, so I eventually find a way to reply...

I was going to marry her,

and she threw it all away for the permanent "silent treatment"

Pretty stupid, huh ??

🤐

Mratl83

Yeah that is really stupid on her behalf brother i agree with you 100percent. Its a crying shame, that some people have a good loving caring devoted person by there side, and they throw it all away, over the most ridiculous things. You dont deserve to be going threw this bro, you are one of the good guys. Thats her lost, she will be wishing for you to take her back in the future.

Catman22

M83,

Thanks man, you got a great look, in your pro..

I admit that I do think about her a lot, every day, and I haven't seen or spoken to her in 35 Years... with the very bad feelings you would expect me to have..

You let me get a lot off my chest. I feel better now. I got a bro that's on my side...

It feels good,

Chris

😘

Mratl83

Well thank you so much for your complement brother, i really truely appreciate that you have know idea, how good that make me feel. I understand you 100percent when you really love a care for someone, those feelings last a very long time, alot of people can relate to what you are saying, including myself. In my post i want us all to come together and help each other out with our personal issues, we all need love and support. Thanks for geting that off of you chest, you are a brave tough guy, everything will be ok brother.

Catman22

M83,

Still takes about over 12 complicated steps to be able to send you one reply.

When you Message instead of reply to me, I can respond to you immediately..

I know that we all go through these exact same things.. Just with a little different twist. And nobody is talking about it, because it is just too Painful !!

I love the song "I got a Man" by Positive K. You like Rap at all ???

I just Love it !!! Always have ...

Thanks for lifting me up, together, like you said,

Chris

🏋️‍♀️

Mratl83

Yeah i dont know whats going on with this website neither im having complication with responding to people aswell its really odd. Yes i like rap, but im more of a R&B man i like love songs. I haven't heard the song, but i will, definitely check it out it, sounds like its a lovely. Man that makes me feel really good inside, it truly, makes my day that i was able to lift you up👍

Catman22

M83,

You speak your mind dude, and it is possible that you pissed off the wrong person, by accident..

I did this myself, and I did Pay for it...

I apologized for upsetting them, and things are fine now..

Chris

😳

Mratl83

Yeah i always try to speak my mind, but i carefully calculate every word that i say because i dont want to make anyone mad, or hurt there feelings. You are a real man, it takes a rock solid man to apologize you did the right thing, i would have did the same if i was in your shoes. They dont make greats like you anymore.

Catman22

M83,

For who knows why and for whatever the reasons, this reply worked immediately first try.

Your probably didn't say anything wrong, sometimes people misinterpret, or you didn't say what you meant as well as you could..

Thanks for saying I am the "big man"..

Am not quite sure how big..

Chris

Muhammad Ali in his last interview said "I am not the Greatest - Many men have knocked me down " in front of two great Champions - Tyson and Foreman...

He's a Cool dude, huh.???

🥊

Mratl83

Yeah i love all of those brothers they are all greats. I try my very best to , get, my point across to others, and not make anyone mad, or irritate them i really love people and i care about there feelings. You are a great man with a wonderful big heart. We share interest in some of the same people, i love those boxing guys👍

Catman22

M83,

You'd be surprised how even your worst enemies will respect you, and even leave you alone, if you say or do the right thing..

Chris

👫

Mratl83

Thats the absolute truth brother sometimes you have to put your foot down, and stand up to these bullys, and say enough is enough.

Speaking As the stalker, because I have been in that position. I had shame in it but from my standpoint, playing with my heart is a no no. I found myself with two options, both fucked up. Unable to see the “hidden” third more reasonable option (moving on and learning from the experience) the other two options, which again I want to acknowledge and own my view of them now, being that they are and can be harmful and painstaking for the other person, other person being you or someone else being stalked. Expose or obsess over them.

My findings from soul searching and going through my run in hell of facing myself, I find drugs and some untreated mental health issues being the cause of my inappropriate behavior. It was just “impossible” for me to see that I was being a “weirdo”. Now I can agree and see how harming and scary it is or could be to be in your position. So I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing that yourself.

I’m taking care of myself, learning about myself, look at the pros and cons of my decisions now. The more I do the pros and cons, I establish set decisions for quicker reactions to any given decision.

I also had to learn the power of love, what love is, why it must be fully understood by loving yourself. Whatever or however that applies to the person. For me, it was simply bringing positive vibes and showing and having interest and care for someone or something. Words mean shit, actions demonstrate your words.

Stalking is not an easy action to come and face and be cool with it. Taking care of my mental health issues and stopping my substance abuse, was my solutions to seeing what I monster I was. People change, some don’t unfortunately.

I’m glad I did. And I’m so sorry you’re experiencing that like I said. Take care of yourself and having a backing to this claim, whatever means possible. Be with someone to confront the person and let them know all the things I shared just now. It is not easy for me to own all of this. I still hold shame, but I’m about helping the next person and would exchange myself for someone else anyday. It’s just how I work and what I feel I am meant for. All at the same time, of building myself up, never down. I’m meant for this and other things. I just got to be consistent and remained focused

Much love and I wish the best for you. Don’t be afraid, return to being happy and don’t let anything get in the way of that. You deserve every bit of happiness.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to fakehackr

Hello there fakehackr and thank you so much for your response. Im so sorry that you went threw those devastating heartbreaking things. But the good thing is that you acknowledged your situation, and turned your life around and made a better person out of yourself. I have nothing but love and respect for wonderful great people like yourself, you are a true champion you overcame these difficult challenging issues. You have know idea how many people you have helped with your tearful heartwarming response. You are one of the best my friend👍

fakehackr
fakehackr in reply to Mratl83

Thank you 🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to fakehackr

Anytime my friend you are amazing👍

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to fakehackr

fakehackr,

It's awesome that you can own up to all of this.. You would be amazed how people can even just forget about all the stalking, if a person just had the guts to say "I'm sorry", like you just did !!!

Catman22

💊

Yes three times really creepy by two men the first two times then by a woman my evil nieghbour who was the creepyest of them all

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Loki777

Yeah that is extremely creepy, im so sorry that you had to deal with those, unstable, minded people. The really sad part about it is, people have know idea the mental effect they have on others I think if some people would get out of there on ways and stop to think about the pain and agony they are causeing on people they would stop there, obsessive behaviors you dont deserve non of that what you went threw.

Loki777
Loki777 in reply to Mratl83

Yeh ended up had to call police three times on this woman she's , she should come with a public health hazard sticker stuck to her head🤣🤣

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Loki777

Yeah thats so sad, that had to take place. Some people just will not leave you alone, and when is like that, it is best to get the police involved.

A boy from my school that I agreed on a date with wanted me to be his girlfriend after just two dates. I would have maybe considered it if we talked more on the date or at all. I didn’t know him enough so I declined and decided to avoid him because I knew something wasn’t right. He then continued to text me messages back to back regarding sex. Stating how bad he wanted me, If I could please have sex with him, and after about 10 messages of me not responding he offered me 5K to sleep with him. I’ve contemplated about going to the dean about this because it was sexual harassment and be considered as stalking. I was also concerned about his mental state because we are future nurses so my friend emailed the dean an anonymous letter for me but they didn’t take it seriously. I did eventually block him on everything and he still found a way to contact me saying how horrible of a person I was for not giving him a chance although I told him upfront I was not interested and no communication would be best. Sometimes being too nice causes other to take advantage of it.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to LGrace

Hello LGrace and thank you so much, for your response. Im ever so sorry that you had to deal with that nonsense from that annoying, and irritating creep. You or any woman on the face of this earth surely dont deserve to be treated like that my any man. To make matters even, worser that evil scumbag offered you money, hes taking the word stooping down low to a whole, nother level. You cannot help because you wasn't interested in him thats totally understandable you have every right to feel that way sister. Theres nothing wrong with being nice, thats just who you are. But im so glad that you put that man in his place.

Stalked no but a dude that went to my high school blew me up on Facebook message one day about 15 years after I graduated and was hateful towards me saying his buddy pushed him into me and then I threw him over a lunch table and he hurt his back.

I don’t even remember doing it and I apologized. I told him “did you ever think that maybe I was going through something in my own head that day and maybe wasn’t in the best frame of mind and then all of a sudden BLAM! someone slams into you from nowhere?

He said if the roles were reversed he prob would’ve wrecked me too and that it was all good from there on out🤙🤙

This was 15 years later this man was holding onto that hate bro....I’ve never really f@cked with people like that...but I started treating people with more kindness from that day forward

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Pittiedad9

My brother, man its always good to hear from you buddy. I understand every single word that you said its a crying shame that this guy is harassing you 15 years later. To hold on to something like that for that long he approached you about it on Facebook it clearly seems to me, that he have a coupal of mental problems. We as people cannot help how we react to certain things, one day i was at the grocery store, and this guy was behind me talking on the phone, but he wasn't paying any attention, to his surroundings. He mistakenly bumped into me. Before i knew it i grabed the man. I let him go immediately. I didn't mean to but it was the caught off guard response. So if you did throw the guy around you didn't mean it he just caught you by surprise. But this guy need to go get him some, professional help holding on to something, like that, he need to learn how to let go.

Pittiedad9
Pittiedad9 in reply to Mratl83

Yeah man no doubt right? You can’t just go around knocking into people and not expect them to knock back sometimes. Such is life hope you holdin it together my dude 🤙🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Pittiedad9

Well im doing alright brother but i definitely can be much better, im just trying my very best to keep, my head above water and stay focused👍. I hope that you and, your family are doing good.

Well yes it was by my ex partner and I still have occasions where he pops up 7 years on nothing like your story rather traumatic actually one time he let himself in and sat on end of my bed where I slept and he went to prison for it and got released And had to do community service and an injunction and still stalked me and still does in ways on social media (I can't avoid social media as I'm a social media influencer)a new account gets made all the time and I constantly block it .its a very hard situation to be in and it's hard to get them jailed because stalking has to happen daily almost it's very difficult And you have to show you've done everything to avoid them .you have mentioned obsessed phone calls you avoiding then answering when it comes to the police your not allowed to answer you must ignore it's really frustrating situation to be in she sounded her horn you would of had to stay in and not even engage with her I'm so sorry you experienced that I know how hard it is to not engage as well when you've ignored for soo long

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Afrohair

Hey Afrohair and thank you so much for your response. It just really heartbreaking to hear that you are going threw this very difficult uncomfortable, situation with this guy, you surely dont deserve that. It really frustrates me to the max, how evil and selfie people can be, inflicting so much pain on others. After this guy, violated and went to prison, it would seem, that he would have got enough and completely left you alone. You are absolutely right, another time, i was geting obsessive phone calls, way back in 08, i broke it off with my ex, but she constantly, harassed me calling almost every 5 to 10mins. I did contact law enforcement i spoke to a officer, he was extremely nice he asked have she made any threats i said no, he apologized and said unfortunately thats not much they can do, he told me to avoid the phone calls, or change my number. I agree with you once again with my recent situation, when the woman came to my home, she wasn't breaking any laws she was just blowing her horn, but i shouldn't have went outside, and engaged with her. These people have know idea the negative impact they have on us, we just want to be left alone, and live our life in peace. Hopefully you will continue your life, continue to stay positive, and be a social media influencer, and motivate as many people as you can. I really hope that this guy will leave you alone forever, i know it can be really draining.

Afrohair
Afrohair in reply to Mratl83

Thankyou so much your words mean a lot to me it's comforting that I found someone who understands because no one knows how hard it is to really want someone to leave you alone I still get regular messages on social media after all this time but I always block them a lot about me being lots of horrible names and sometimes the messages read nice things it's very wierd behaviour I hope you never have to endure it again

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Afrohair

Well thank you very much for your very great kind words. Its a hard difficult, and challenging life, we all need, a shoulder to lean on, we all need someone to hear us out, and not get judged in a negative way for expressing whats in our hearts. I love people dearly and i care deeply about there feelings. You are a tough strong good lady you are a social media influencer, it only takes a brave courageous person like youself to do something like that. I love what you are doing and i support the movement, 100percent. You are going threw this really challenging obstacle course, but everything will be ok you will make it, out of this thunderstorm that you are in, and the sun will shine in your heart again. This guy is beneath you, he will never bring you down, you are a fighting tough champion.

You may also like...