Don't Give Up : Thought you would like... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,275 members β€’ 52,097 posts

Don't Give Up

Luna_Child
Luna_Child
β€’36 Replies

Thought you would like this

Persevere and never give up. πŸ’ͺ

36 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Given up ??

We wouldn't be on this website if we did

Chris

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Catman22

Very true but we must admit the thought has crossed our minds simply being human beings. It has at least crossed every humans mind once. We didn't give up because we have courage and strength πŸ’ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆ

Catman22
Catman22 in reply to Luna_Child

We can give up a million times, as long as you don't give up the last time you thought about things

Luna, it may have taken a long time but once I was able to speak the words

in your post I was healed.

You did think right Luna, I like it, I believe in it Thanks again :) xx

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Agora1

We've all been there and had strength and courage to pull ourselves up. πŸ€—

Hi luna what a nice post thank you for posting it! It's a very simplistic look at a depressive person and the fact that there is hope if we put our minds to it ! Again thank you for your post david

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Celtic27

Hey David,

Spoken true...there's always hope with strength and courage.

πŸ’ͺ🌈😊

Good one, Luna

Thank you 😊

Love it!!! πŸ₯°

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to NoNo19

Thanks 😊

Hidden
Hidden

Moonchild-like it!A great Iron Maiden song too- I find music very useful when you don’t have the strength to do anything but breathe.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hidden

Thanks I'll check it out on YouTube today.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you taking the time to post this inspirational message!

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to patsfan72

You're welcome πŸŒ»πŸŒžπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘»

Pats fan I assume Patriots? We are too. One of my dogs was born Feb 2017 after Brady rocked it home. His name is Brady and has a jersey from Patriots Place. Course he's gone now but nonetheless still Pats fans

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes, life long Pats fan since the 80's. Incredible run we went on for the last 20 years. I miss Brady but am happy that he is having success in Tampa. Hopefully we make the playoffs this year. Go Pats!!!

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to patsfan72

Go Pat's!

I needed to read this several times. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to sophie4

You take it easy today Sophie. Self care is a must.

Take care of you. I'll be thinking of you

Hugs

Xx

Oh LL,

I feel silly.

Look what you're going through!!! You never mentioned anything about being depressed...you are a woman with refinement and dignity.

Hope you're feeling better as time passes.

I'm still continuing to research.

Many hug!!!!!!!!!!

Luna_Child

Sophie You're an amazing person. Thank you for your kind words.

Xx

I am not an amazing person.

Remember when I mentioned that Chloe, our rescue, chewed on my glasses, especially the lenses?

I walked around, compromising my vision, for four years.

FINALLY, felt I couldn't take it anymore. The last time I had an exam was 4 years ago just before Chloe found her 'forever' home.

During that last exam, I was told that I had the beginnings of oracular disintegration in my right eye.

The day of my appointment this week I woke up feeling lousy so I called an canceled.

They were so nice about me canceling only a few hours before my appointment.

The reason I was able to make the appointment in the first place was because when I felt I couldn't take it anymore I searched for a personal loan. My credit is in the basement but the company I went to gave me $500. I have a strong RX and my glasses are expensive.

I cannot for the life of me find where I put that money. I've looked everywhere.

And so I must cancel my new appointment and continue to wear these glasses. OMG.

Luna_Child

Sophie I am guilty and I think maybe others are too of cancelling appts esp when we feel depressed, anxious or we just don't feel like it. That's pretty human.

Yes, I think you are a giving person who's always thinking of others.

You'll get your glasses. All you have to do is reschedule for another appt at a time of day that's good for you. If you're a morning person schedule morning, aftΓ©rnoon then schedule the afternoon. Make a promise to yourself you'll keep this next appt.

You got this Sophie. You're stronger than you think. πŸ€—

Hugs πŸ€—β™₯️

Xx

sophie4
sophie4 in reply to Luna_Child

I FOUND the money!!!

Luna_Child

YES!! Go Sophie! πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

I love this! We all feel like giving up sometimes but this is a good reminder that no matter what happens we need to breath and everything will be ok because we don't give up. πŸ™β€οΈ

Exactly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. πŸ‘

Thank you for the reminder. I needed it today.

Anytime you need the reminder you come and look at the words on the post or save the post. πŸŒžπŸŒˆπŸ‘

trying....

Luna_Child

I need it today myself. I'm exhausted from yesterday. I am talking to my Therapist later. I need a break!

Very powerful words. We believe what we often tell ourselves. Thanks for the positive messages 🀜

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Kainan_li

Thanks Kainan!!πŸ‘

Perfect.

I'm reading it every single day.

Thanks, Luna_Child

Luna_Child

Awesome Sophie!

You may also like...