What are your bad, habits you would l... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

57,430 members57,593 posts

What are your bad, habits you would like to put, a end to, and please explain why🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my, wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed. When i wake up in the morning, i meditate exercise then i make me a pot of coffee. I literally drink the entire pot😂😂. A friend of mine, told me once, i drink so much coffee i should start my own, caffeine company😂. I feel like it really gets my day going in a positive way. Even though theres a down side to it, because it gives me a rapid heartbeat😭. I tryed to stop cold turkey a coupal of times, and i felt great👍 but some how i end up with a coffee mug in my, hand again😂. I have a really bad habit ordering from Amazon, i probably have about a million cell phone cases😂😂. I keep telling myself i need to stop it, but those breathtaking deals, is just very tempting😂. I also have a bad habit of taking alot of photos, everywhere i go i have to get a picture of something. I had so many pics, in my phone, i literally had to erase some, so could update my apps😂. I need to cut back on siting up really late at nite, even though i have to get up for work in the morning, wonder why i be, so exhausted😬. I have a bad habit of watching the same Forensic Files episodes, over and over again, i literally know the words on some of there shows by hard😂 Im really trying to cutt back on giving people who dont deserve to be, in my life a second chance. I cut off one, person not to long ago, im geting better at it👍 im just trying to live a happy healthy life drama free. What are your bad habits, you would like to put a end to, and please explain why. Leave me a comment, and letd get the conversation going. God bless you all😂

28 Replies
Hidden
Hidden

Ok..Taking my medicine n then instead of laying down ,I starting doing 5 things at once n start freaking when I realise what ive done.Actually hysterically funny.Ingredients out for a meal to make,dryer door open to load clothes in,dog food storage container open with dog bowl sitting there,I'm on the phone making an appt n forget what day I want to go!!! All while I should have went to the bathroom 30 minutes ago🤔😕😂LOL

My worst ever bad habit..eating frozen chocolate bars,cookies.Almost broke my damn tooth on frozen caramel milky way today,Lol

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

You are so silly my dear friend you always make my day, when we are talk, i literally haven't laughed so hard in my life😂😂😂. Looks like you had quite a schedule on your hands😂😂 when nature calls you have to answer not 30 mins later😂. Frozen caramel milky way sounds delicious but i dont want to crack my tooth😂 im with you all the way my friend😂. When i was a teen, i let a friend of mine talk me into eating a Jawbreaker😂. I put it in my mouth and bit, down on it😬. I literally thought that i broke a tooth😂. My friend was laughing so hard he said you dont suppose to immediately bite it. My mouth was hurting all day long😬

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

I do that all the time to many tasks all at once and in the end I get none done lol👍

Hidden

Oh good,I'm not alone 😁

Hidden

No you're definitely not I'll walk into a room takes me 5min to realise why I was going into that room in the first place lol🤣🤣👍

Hidden

Omg..r u my long lost twin,LOL😂😂

Hidden

Lmao 🤣🤣👍👍

Hmm...… I am on this site enjoying myself instead of finishing my homework. I melt butter on top of buttered popcorn. I am also trying to find balance from being a doormat and being atrocious.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Goodhairday

Hello my good friend, i am now hungry theres nothing like some good old buttery popcorn👍. I understand where you are coming from, i myself try very hard not to be a doormat for anyone. See when you are very giving and kind-hearted people like ourselves, some people try to take advantage and they see our kindness for weakness. You are not atrocious at all, you are a wonderful caring smart, highly sophisticated, sweet down to earth young lady.

I have some bad habits, but I don’t want to stop them, namely weed, gambling, women.

I drink coffee like you . I’ve tried to quit and I would get terrible headaches for weeks. It’s possible if I waited months my body would adjust but I’ll never quit. I’ll drink coffee till I die

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to VDC1

Hey brother VDC1 i dont smoke weed, but i think that weed helps people out alot, it puts the body in full relaxing mode. If having fun and being a player with multiple of women, puts a smile on your face, brother im all for it, live your life happily. Im really obsessive, when it comes to certain things, if i get into gambling i might go overboard and decapitate my entire bank account😂. Yeah im trying my very best to quit coffee, when i finally thought that i broke the cycle some how i get sucked right back in.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to VDC1

I would not class coffee as a bad habit like lol

VDC1
VDC1 in reply to Hidden

I can survive with out alcohol, drugs, but I’m severely addicted to caffeine. If I can’t have coffee I freak out. withdrawals are bad too

Hidden
Hidden in reply to VDC1

Yeh I get really ratty without my coffee

Hidden
Hidden in reply to VDC1

👏👍to the weed.

Clarification..I use medical marijuana because I'm a freaking medical disaster,Lol

Hidden

The weed was given to us put in this planet to help us " moan the weed"🤣👍🤣

Hidden

😊

I understand your bad habits. I stay up late and stay in bed late. I binge eat. And no longer exercise. All this has gotten worse since the virus came to town.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to misslillie

Hello misslillie and thank you so much for your response. Thanks alot for understanding my struggles. I agree with you 100percent, it can really be hard to focus at times, because of the virus.

Hidden
Hidden

Smoking I have up all my other bad habits so just the smoking to go now👍

Mratl83

Theres nothing wrong with that, we all have certain things in our life we would like to change, you will eventually accomplish your goals👍 But i bet you are not posting it online shooting dice where everyone can see.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

Eeerrrr deffnetly not 🤣🤣🤣👍

Hidden
Hidden

Hi, I don’t think the coffee habit is as bad as they say. Although I recently cut back to just one cuppa joe a day to get the morning started. Replaced the afternoon coffee with tea and now I am addicted to tea. 🙃 My bad habits, well I have a bad habit of unloading my feelings on my mom when I feel down in the dumps. Then afterwards I feel guilty for burdening her and that makes me feel even worse. So it’s a vicious cycle. I would like to end this habit and have made some progress, I try to ride out the bad days without spreading the negative emotions around. They always pass eventually.

Mratl83

Hey Phil_4_13 and thank you so much for your response. Its definitely the other way around with me, i use to be addicted to tea, i cut that short and i strarted with my coffee addiction. Hopefully i can really cut back on the caffeine i think that tea is much better. Im pretty sure your mom know that you love her dearly. Sometimes we as people get upset, and let our emotions get the best of us, and sadly the ones that we love catch our wrath. You seem like a really good person, i know theres nothing in this world you wouldn't do for your wonderful mom. Eventually you will get better with your situation, and everything will work out in the way you like it. Just keep trying my friend👍

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

Thanks for your sweet words. So true, we tend to hurt those we love! Part of being human I guess. Yes I will keep trying. Your response really brightened up my mood.

Now I’m going to get a cuppa tea. 😊

Mratl83

Thank you so much for that my friend. I will bend over backwards to put a smile on people face like yourself. You deserve nothing but peace and happiness. You brighten my day to just your response. I think that im going to start back on the tea. I need something to warm me up, its about to get cold here in Atlanta in about 2 two to 3weeks.

Hidden
Hidden

I would love to give up carbonated drinks. I know they're not good for me, but I can't seem to kick the habit of drinking them. I have a love/hate relationship with Dr. Pepper in particular.

Mratl83

I know how you feel my friend i love Dr Pepper myself, but Sprite is my favorite drink😂😂. I also love chocolate chip cookies thats also my weakness😂. Hopefully we can overcome these habits, its go take alot of work for me, because im obsessed with coffee😀

You may also like...