What are the stuff, that irritates yo... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

49,639 members50,615 posts

What are the stuff, that irritates you the most in this, currant time and please, explain why🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed. Sometimes, when im driving along, trying to make it to my, destination and all of a sudden, someone just shoots, in front of me, like a rocket. Reckless driving, and reckless behavior like that, they are putting there life, and some else life, in jeopardy all because they are, trying to get, in front of you. I hate when sometimes, im in a public, place, and someone, is standing, half, a inch behind me, even though the line say stand with in six, feet from people. Or if im out, in the public and i see people without a facemask, on not only, they, are puting other people at risk, they are also puting there own life at risk. And some people, wonder why do the numbers keep going up. I hate beening, on a phone call, with someone, and they are literally responding to a text, that they just received. I use to let people use my, phone when im out in the public, but now sense the pandemic, i dont anymore. Its really irritating when someone, ask me can they use my, phone why would you want to touch someone, else device with all of this stuff going on in this world. Whats really, nerve-wracking to me, when a woman, keep, constantly visting my profile on a dating app. That annoys the crap out of me , if you want to talk, just say something, but please dont, harass and stalk me obsessive behavior is so not cool😠. If i got a pennie, for how many people i blocked for stalkish behavior, i would be, filthy rich 😂😂😂. What are the stuff that, irritates you the most, in this current time and please explain why. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

51 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi. Do you mean these days? How much time do you have?

Hello there my good friend MinnieMouse1234, and thank you so much for your response. I have nothing but time, to listen you got the floor, express yourself im all ears.

Well, let's see....

We can't go back home to the States for Christmas. We can't go anywhere else in Europe for Christmas either, so we will be stuck here celebrating with no family. Norway has officially hit the "red zone" in terms of infection rates (meaning that the number of those infected per so many has reached a certain level), so we are stuck at home. Since we don't drive here we can't leave our neighborhood even if we wanted to because all buses in and around Oslo are on strike. I sprained my knee quite badly and it's a bit swollen and hurts. I'm scheduled to go in and get it checked out next week, but might have to cancel in light of the worsening situation. My parents are stuck in the middle of the mess out on the west coast. The world just seems like it's falling apart and I hate not knowing when or if it will ever get back to normal. I'm just sad. I noticed today that my husband wasn't himself either. I'm about to try and get some sleep now.

Thanks for listening.🙂

Well im ever so sorry about the, situation that you are in, my friend its really, hurtful, and heartbreaking to hear. I understand where you are coming from, im a loving caring family, man i just can imagine the holidays without being around my family that, would be really devastating. It do seems like the world is, falling apart, i agree with that 100percent. I never been so, afraid in my life. Also im a firm, believer that theres always, a light at the end of the tunnel i believe things will get better for us in the future, but only God knows the answer to that. Im so sorry about your knee, hopefully you will make a full, recovery. I truly hope, that you and your husband will get back to being yourselves again. You guys, deserve noting but, peace and happiness.

Thanks for your kind words. Europe as a whole has had a second outbreak of the virus. It's not fair. We were doing so well. My dad said that there is some indication that the virus is able to mutate, which might explain the second wave.

Yeah you are absolutely right about that my friend its, definitely not fair. I really wish that this stuff will go away, because people are, literally scared out of there minds, including myself.

Well you must be pretty popular then if they keep checking you out, but it does get boring and repetitive. It kind of bothers me when I see large crowds gather and no one has a face mask on. Or when college kids party and their school has a spike in cases smh

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Hello there bro. You made some great valid points. Yeah people complain, about the media keep, talking about this stuff, but if folks did a better job, in protecting their self a lot better, i believe this stuff will, eventually die down. But brother i tell ya, im afraid to be around a large krowd of people, even though i always have my facemask on, but my mentality are its, better safe than sorry. I was watching a football, game last weekend, they showed the ordinance, knowone, had a facemake on, i seen about ten people. They may eventually, stop people from coming to the games, because to be, perfectly honest thats dangerous. So how have you been?

Kainan_li
Kainan_li in reply to Mratl83

Yeah man just look at Europe or East Asian countries their numbers have all gone down; we have more than all of them combined! Ridiculous! I've been watching the nba in the bubble and they all seem to be doing well. Have not heard of any cases there. Hopefully they can be a role model for the rest of the leagues and the country

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Yeah you are absolutely right bro, the nba, is playing it really, safe i think that its the most, smartest idea. Just play the game without, the audience. In football i think that they, are just being really greedy, they are all about the money, leting, the fans come in, certain stadiums, and then they tell them to wear a facemask. But they know everyone is not going to follow the rules. I was going to the gas station the other day, as i was walking towards the store, it was this couple the lady was telling the guy to wear his facemask, his response was absolutely not. I turned my a** back around. Thats why our numbers keep, going up because of morons like him.

Pearl67
Pearl67 in reply to Kainan_li

Uhhhhhh, the European countries are in a second wave, not so much better than here. Just to clarify😬

Kainan_li
Kainan_li in reply to Pearl67

I’m talking about total cases so far, which is more than double theirs

Hey hey my friend ..ok first off maybe these chicks want to get more info from ya before they rt swipe ya Maybe they r shy???,but they also could possibly the next Jeffrey Dahmers looking for a midnite snack,lol

Right now what annoys me is..I can't see peoples smiles when they read my offensive,ridiculously funny,sarcastic tshirts I wear.I guess if i can see a smiling set of eyes..my job is done,lol

What really annoys me r people talking on the phone to ya while they r talking to someone else in the same room as them or, in the bathroom taking a _ _ _p, or drilling a hole in something,or blending up something in there blender..do they not know thats freakin rude.

Ok..Im done..feel 10 lbs lighter,lmao

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to hippolove1

Hello there friend, everytime i talk to you i laugh so hard my, stomach hurts😂😂. Yeah im really shy to, but im not constantly clicking on people, profiles on dating apps, and not saying anything like im a mad man😂😂. Yeah i will take that, suggestion they, may be the next Jeffrey Dahmer😂. I seen documentaries on that guy, he freaks me out just looking at his picture. Yeah i had a friend who alway, went to the restroom, from time to time, while we was talking😂😂 i use to literally hear her handling her business😂. She knew i hated that crap to😂. Feel 10 pounds lighter ha, you is hilarious, 😂 you are the best👍

hippolove1
hippolove1 in reply to Mratl83

Glad I could give ya a laugh.

Mratl83

Well its always a good moment talking to you. So how, have you been?

hippolove1

Well other than another injury last night..not too bad.

Mratl83

Well that really relaxis me knowing that you are doing ok. I been working this, entire week im so glad that the weekend is, finally here, so i can relax, im just drained, like a empty watter bottle😂😂. Now i know how a dead cell phone, battery feels😂😂

hippolove1

Yey for the weekend.

Mratl83

Yeah im glad relaxation time has finally came. Im going to watch me some football, and imagine that im on a Island😂😂. My friend literally invited his self over to watch the games he said i will be over. I said ohhh no bro, its my time not yours😂😂

hippolove1

Hey that's great ur setting boundaries as some people can be pushy.

Ok what team do u like n who r u watching?

My question..do we really need to hear the fake crowd cheering??

My request..I want pics of all the "South Park" crew in the seats n with sound...yeah...

Mratl83

Yeah the fake krowd the, animated audience and the fake noise, just burst me out crying laughing😂😂. Well tomorrow college football, im watch Alabama, Oklahoma im watching the LSU game. Sunday i might watch my home team, which is the Atlanta Falcons. But thats definitely up for debate, because they have been, making some idiotic ridiculous decisions😂😂 that coused them to lose😭. I will also watch, Tampa Bay, and my second favorite team which is Green Bay.

hippolove1

Ok..first off "My condolenses" that ur favorite teams r Atlantic Falcons n Green Bay,lol

Buckeneers might be worth watching if ya got good food to distract ya with ,lol

Love football but can't get into college football..dont know why.

Mratl83

Well thats, totally understandable my friend is the same way, he dont like college football, but he loves the NFL. Yeah they are my, favorite teams, but i might have to throw my Falcons in the garbage, along with the rest of the rotten stuff thats inside😂😂. But Green Bay never lets me down. Have you got you some, good old Haagen-Dazs icecream yet👍

hippolove1

No Haagen Daaz😆 but Im hooked on these pina colada icepops with real chunks of fruit in them n ICEE makes blue raspberry n other flavor ice pops,freakin delicious. Possible next addiction could be the salt n pepper pork rinds I just bought.Still have no clue why I bought them,lol

Mratl83

Friend you are making me so hungry, i wish i shouldn't have, never asked😂😂😂. Pina colada, icepops, sounds mouth watering. I had some, pork rinds the other day, and i demolished them like, it was nothing😂😂. I bought me a 8 box honeybuns yesterday. I only have two left😂😂. Have you ever had any homemade, icecream? My grandma use to make some.

hippolove1

Ok.ur fault..u started the food topic ,lol I was having fun screwing with ya on ur football pics,lol

Nope never homemade ice cream.

Damn..ur cruel talking having honeybuns,lol

Mratl83

Yeah my stomach is like a chainsaw i sawed those honeybuns to pieces😂😂. Yeah i started it and you finished it😂😂 you are hard to defeat my friend😀. I need to learn how to cook, its geting really, tiring eating out. I know you are lauhing at me because i cannot cook, to save my life😂

hippolove1

No laughing my friend..thats def not me.

Wait a second..ur momma or granny never showed u how to cook..thats impossible..u get free food learning.Act dumb u will get more food,lol "Mom my casserole doesnt look n taste like urs..can u make me one so I can see my errs",lol

Oh..or u can swipe right on one of those chikis n have one come make ya dinner.Just make sure ur not dinner,lol

Mratl83

Wow thats a fantastic idea. Yeah i just got to make sure that im not on her plate😂😂

hippolove1

Unless ur her dessert hubba hubba lmao

Mratl83

Yeah that would suck beeing someones dessert😂😂 i hope that i would taste terrible😂

hippolove1

Lol have a good night my friend.

Fun talking to ya always.

Mratl83

Its great talking to you aswell thanks. You have a lovely good night👍

Mratl83

Yeah i should have, learned how to cook, when i was a child, but i was to busy out playing, geting dirt all, over me😂😂 making a big mess😂. Thats a good idea you mentioned👍. Im still useing your sceame, that you told me, to get more, sweet potato pie for the holidays😂

hippolove1

Glad to be of help,lol anytime😁

Mratl83

Yeah i just can taste that pie, now as i close my eyes, and just imagine it😂

What irritates me right now, is that so many people are sad. Mental illness has increased tremendously. And also, people not taking this pandemic seriously.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Grady80

I cannot agree with you more Grady80, you are absolutely right about that. Yeah me being a loving caring sensitive guy, i hate to see people, in the sad state of mind. Yeah alot of people are not taking the pandemic seriously i have seen people in the public and they had there facemask, covering half of there face, missing the noise and mouth area. What good thats going to do for, themselves or anyone else. Some people can have it and literally not even know it. Im afraid of people in this day in time. And im not afraid of anyone but there behavior is, extremely frightening.

deflated airbags. What if a tallish person died for no reason?

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to thara9643

Yeah i agree that is know way for someone to die. I hate when anyone, die but in a way like that is really horrible.

Thanks. That is irritating and dangerous.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to BobJensen

Hello there BobJensen and thank you so much for your response brother. Yes its a scary world out there i think that we as people have to be really careful, and look out for ourselves.

I think there’s like this general stress that’s over everyone but nobody talks about. It’s not even about the virus but about the uncertainty about their jobs and finances. And if you’re not stressed out , your family and friends are, so it affects everyone somehow. The travel is the biggest thing for a lot of people, me included. A lot of people are going without seeing family for a long time now. For me, my vacations were important for me, where I could reset, not just going on vacation but the anticipation of it. You take that away and things just really drag on in a strange way. It’s like time is on hold.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to VDC1

Yeah i agree with everything that you stated. This are a scary, nerve-wracking, uncountable time that we are in. One of my friends on her, left me a comment, earlier and they said they, cannot see, there family,for the upcoming holidays, because of the pandemic they said there entire city is on lock down. Yeah because of the shut down, alot of people, were hit extremely hard, financially some people dident even get paid for being off of work. It seems like this world is, geting creepyer by the minute.

People not wearing their masks and abiding by current laws and regulations during this time. I think that’s pretty self explanatory, as corona cases are increasing I start losing hope in humanity and I find out that people aren’t the brightest. 🙂

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Fatima_sh

Hey Fatima_sh and thank you so much for your response. You are absolutely right some people are not the brightest when it comes to covid-19. I had a idiot friend tell me, hes never wearing a facemask ever. My response was you are not welcome in my home again. People who think ridiculous things like that are the main ones thats spreading it.

Fatima_sh
Fatima_sh in reply to Mratl83

I’m glad you flat out told him that he isn’t welcome! It amazes me how some people think this pandemic is fake 😂

It’s so hard being at risk and being surrounded by these types of people.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Fatima_sh

Yes thats the absolute truth, some people do think that this pandemic is fake. But good people like me, and yourself, take it, very seriously. I see people with facemask on sometimes, but its half way on there face its, not fully covered missing there noise and mouth, the main two areas, where droplets can be released. I was in a public restroom, this guy left and didn't wash his hands. I think as long as people in this world with that mentality, this thing will, probably be around for a whlie, but i really hope that im wrong.

Not meaning to be Political but what bothers me most is hate groups White Supremist, KKK, BLM and ANTIFA. I hope at the least they are all declared illegal. As they are all pigs and disrespectors of our Nation. If I was President they would all be shot on sight.

You may also like...