HaPpY hAPpY hAPpY SuNdAy 🌞🌈 - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

49,614 members β€’ 50,592 posts

HaPpY hAPpY hAPpY SuNdAy 🌞🌈

Luna_Child
Luna_Child
β€’20 Replies

I wish you all a beautiful, relaxing day.

I hope your day is full of self care, and peace.

Do you have an activity are you doing for yourself today?

Enjoy! 🌈🌞🌈🌞🌈🌞🌈🌞🌈

20 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Its all about my furry babie's, eating cereal, finishing my book, starting a new book and watching Big Brother tonight!

β€οΈπŸΎπŸŒ»πŸπŸŽΆπŸŽƒπŸ°πŸŒˆπŸŒžπŸ€—

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Luna_Child

Cereal of they day? Might do cereal myself. πŸ’œ

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hidden

Korn Pops! ❀️

Hidden

Okay, those are good. Don’t laugh, mine Fruit Loops with Marshmellows. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Luna_Child

Not laughing 🀣 because I'm a Fruit Loop ❀️ lover too! That's my second favorite. I usually switch every week!

Hidden

I go through spurts. I’ll eat cereal till I’m sick of it then change. Haha

Luna_Child

Yes and it's not just 1 bowl at a time it's like 3. It's just the best

Hidden

Cereal that makes chocolate milk in the bowl is just the best too. 😁😁😁

Luna_Child

Yummy! I never tried the chocolate. (I can't eat chocolate except white.) Sounds delicious

Hidden

Cocoa Krispies and chocolate Frosted Flakes will make chocolate milk in the bowl. It’s a two for one. Haha

Luna_Child

Yummy πŸ˜‹

Hidden
Hidden

Fall is essentially here. Hurricane Sally seemed to blow through where I live and essentially brought in fall. Sort of strange, brought destruction but after it was over and the clean up done, brought in better weather behind it. πŸ’œ

Get ready for the new week ahead (chores), cooking a chili my husband loves, I have a furniture restoration project I’m gonna start on. I might get my cats outside the house for the first time since I moved here, they have been dying to explore outside.

Okay, I got long winded, feeling really happy at the crisp air and peaks of sunshine today. I should be really tired, up and down night of sleep, a little more down, so enough to power through the day. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Luna_Child

It sounds like a really nice day! I love the crisp air coming through today with a hint of 🌞. Enjoy your day, it sounds beautiful and peaceful. πŸ€—πŸŒˆ

Xx

happy sunday to you too Luna.

im going to be making pasta figioli in my crockpot on this chilly day then working on quilting and knitting and keeping my dog warm

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Jamie2018

Ohh I know that Italian dish well! Delicious πŸ˜‹

It's beautiful and a bit chilly and crispy outside and I love it.

Enjoy your day! πŸŒˆπŸŽƒπŸŒž

And a Happy Sunday to You, with all the fixings. I have worked myself into the ground, so I got to bed early and slept late, on my 2nd cup of decaf coffee, and have a long warm top on. I said take the day off. Took care of my 2 cats, turned computer on at 10.35 am to see if I had email from my Brother in UK, check the weather and the headlines......I will go back on my bed and read or watch TV. At least the cool weather has not frightened the Humming Birds off, I have 2 feeders I can see from where I sit, they are hungry. I wish you and all who read this mail, a wonderful Sunday, I send love n hugs.......

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Sprinkle1

Sprinkle1,

You are such a lovely woman and I adore getting your messages. So positive and uplifting.

Have a beautiful, relaxing day!

Much love & hugs,

πŸ€—

Relaxing and watching Mass on television. Then the Dallas Cowboys game.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to BobJensen

Sounds peaceful Bob. Enjoy!!

I hope all your Sunday's turned out as you wished! πŸ˜ŠπŸŒžπŸŒ»πŸŽƒπŸŒˆ

You may also like...