Ary you geting sick, and tired of giv... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

49,483 members50,484 posts

Ary you geting sick, and tired of giving the same, person chance, after chance and they, will not change. If so whats your story🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wondeful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy, and blessed. Life can be really, difficult sometimes, it can be a real nightmare, but what makes it even more worser is that you have an, ungrateful individual in your life, who acts, like they dont appreciate you. Are you in a relationship with someone, and they are a absolute, compulsive liar. There have been late nights, all of a sudden they get a text message, and they just get up and leave the house like its nothing. This behavior happens alot with you guys ha? You have, literally cought them cheating, they claim, it want happen anymore, but the same pattern just keep, repeating itself. You surely dont deserve that you are a gift to this planet you are much, better than that and them. Do you have a friend who always stands you up, when its time for you guys to go out? Do you tell them personal, secrets and it gets out to someone else? You keep, giving them a second chances but they haven't changed yet. They are really toxic, mabe its time, to let them go. You may be, a guy who have a really good lady friend. But the main topic is about some guy she know who, treats her really bad. He never answer her call, or text, he stand her up on dates, just the same old song everyday. It was ok, to listen to, at first, but now its geting really draining right, as a man i can definitely understand your pain bro. Or she might tell, you how successful he is, how much of a good provider that he is for is family. All of those things, its really great for any humanbean. But its really, irrelevant how does that, benefit you how much a man have in is pockets, is his business, not yours, how is that helping you financially? You are wondering why is she only telling you this stuff, all of the time. Mabe because she knows you are the, only one who would put up with that, and know one else would listen to her. Theres not to many, guys are going to listen, at his female friend talk about the same guy 24/7 being the main topic, thats really irritating. Are you geting really, tired of giving the same person chances, and they will not change. If so mabe we can help, each other, i would love to hear your story. Leave me a comment, and lets get the, conversation going. God bless you all✌

69 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes i gave a certain person in my life chance after chance, but i would be able to write a book on it and then we would be here all night!

Hey blackbeauty99, and thank you so much for your response. I understand where you are coming from, i gave people plenty of chances aswell, and they never changed they did the same old stuff over, and over. I think that we as people have to put our foot down and say, thats who these people are, and im not going to, allow them to bring, me down again.

Totally agree with you! I don't have people who have treated me in this way in my life anymore. My trouble has always been that i've been too nice, good and forgiving. I have been used as a doormat more than once and people bringing me down, not anymore though!

That is me all of the way, i can literally relate to every word that you said. I really tryed my best to make my past, friendships, and relationships work, but they constantly tryed to use, and take advantage of me. We are human, we only can take so much. Thats why i dont have that many friends now, because i was mistreated so badly in my past.

I also tried alot with people aswell and like you said we are human and can only take so much, we are not doormats to be walked over. I have a very small circle of friends because of this, but i know they are my true friends, and i can trust them, and i will help them if i can and vice versa.

I have just been reading a few of your posts and you sound a really lovely person, so don't let anyone put you down!

Well thanks for your complement on my post my friend, you have know idea how good that, makes me feel. I try my very best to make a post about a topic everyone can relate to. Yeah my anxiety is not as high as it was a coupal of years back. The lets toxic people in my life the better, mood that im in, and the more focused i can be with my, daily activities.

You are welcome! :)

I haven't read all your posts- there are so many lol but your posts are great what i have read so far :)

That is so true the toxic people that we don't have in our lives, the better mood we are in. I have a little dog who is just great for lifting my spirits up aswell. He is only 3 but he has an attitude at times and sulks if he doesn't get his own way, which is so funny to watch!

Yeah sometimes i start making these post, at a rapid speed like Superman, and i cannot stop😂. I really love talking to great people like you and others. Wow i love dogs, they just brings out the joy in me. He gets a attitude because you spoiled him rotten, i bet hes really cute when hes angry. If i had a dog, i would spoil him rotten, aswell😀. You are absolutely right dogs definitely lift your spirit.

Lol 😂 aww thankyou :)

I love my dog to bits, he is really cute. Lol how did you guess that i spoil him? But yes you are right, i spoil him rotten, he has his own wardrobe of clothes and more toys than toys r us (which don't exist anymore) lol.

I felt deep down in my heart that you spoiled him, lucky guess👍. Thats great because hes your baby. Thats amazing that he has his on wardrobe, i bet the little prince, feels like a celebrity😂😂. I bet he loves you so much, i bet sometimes when you are gone, and when you come back hes,really excited that you are home.

That was a lucky guess 🤞 Alot of people i know can't believe he has got his own wardrobe and say things like he is only a dog, why would you buy clothes for him? I say no he is my baby and he is not only a dog! Yeah he gets really excited when i come home after being out. Do you have any animals at all? I know you said you would love a dog but didn't know if you had a pet of any sort?

Yeah some people just dont understand the connection that we have with our wonderful pets. Some people say the most craziest things. If someone ask me why do i buy cloths, for my dog, i wolud say because hes my family member, everything that you are doing for your lovely dog i would do the same for mine. Know i dont, currently have a dog, but i will be searching pretty soon, it geting really lonely sometimes living all, by my self. I once, had a chow when i was about 13, he was my pride and joy.

No the people who have never owned a pet don't know what it is like to have one.

Is there any particular breed of dog that you would like then?

Yeah i get that. I live on my own and that is why i got my little dog. They are such great company. My dog wakes up every night round about 12 o clock, running around like anything and wants me to play with him. He is like an alarm clock. During the day he is so lazy though!

Aww that's lovely to hear that he was your pride and joy 🐕🐶

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Mratl83

Pet's should be spoiled🐾❤️ and pampered, correct BB, my friend. I saved all my clothes from all my dogs. 🐾❤️

I don't think I could ever give them up.

Xx

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

I agree my friend i love pets, i would do the same for mine, if i had one. I missed you how have you been?

Luna_Child

Very good, great thank you. Hope you are well too!! 🤗

I disposed of a toxic friendship and he just kept twisting things around to look like my fault, kind of like a gaslighter & Narcissistic person. I miss him dearly but I do not miss the demanding bossy friend he was. He plays games and lies ...I'm too old for that. I want upfront, honest kind communication. It should never be my way or the highway. Then my words are "bye bye,"

No matter how much miss him.

Hey how come I don't see you responding to posts?

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

Yeah i been doing ok, but, i definitely can be better. I agree with you 100percent, sometimes, it gets really, tiring giving the same people chance, after chance some people, push you away, and make you cut them off. I just recently cut this toxic person out of my life aswell. I too, will miss them, but its time for, me move on, because i know, they will, never change. I do respond to people post, i just haven't been, on here in a while, i just been, trying to catch up on my rest.

Ihhsm
Ihhsm in reply to Mratl83

So very true. Enough is enough!!

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Ihhsm

Yeah you deserve much better than that. You are a amazing gift to this planet. Remember nothings your fault, you are a very loving caring person. He has the issues not you. He cannot blame you for nothing.

Ihhsm
Ihhsm in reply to Mratl83

I am happy that I joined this group.

Mratl83

Im happy that you joined to. These are some awesome, fantastic people on this website, they will do whatever it takes to help someone else out. I literally love these guys.

Nope..dont deal with people or stuff like that anymore.Too stressful for my health and those types of people u speak of ..never change and wont listen to u when u try to help them and there situation.Id rather poke my eyes out with a fork,LOL ,than continuously listen to all of that.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to hippolove1

I agree with you 100percent my good friend hippolove1. You hit the hammer right on the nail. It is to stressful dealing with the same old people toxic behavior. Yes i feel the same way, i rather pull all of my teeth out😂😂 than continue to reason with a nonsensical, individual.

hippolove1
hippolove1 in reply to Mratl83

Exactly..whats the point..when ur giving these people the life vest n they wont put it on..they would rather continue to yap n drown.😆

Mratl83

Thats right you make a valid great point. They would literally, drown before they reason with you. Its like some people are zombies, we as people have to stay away, from there toxic behavior or try not to get bit by one of them, or else we might become a zombie, aswell😂😂

hippolove1

Can we go back to the cheesecake n chocolate ice cream topic please,lmao

Mratl83

I would love that anything for you😀. I already hungry i have a sweet tooth😂. Sweet is my specialty😀

hippolove1

Haagen daaz Choc choc chip icecream on top of some homemade cheesecake..to die for😊

Mratl83

Emmmm thats great, i think that i might make a trip to the grocery store later😂. Chocolate chip always make me smile, like a little kid at the candy store😂. I only have one more honey bun left😂. What else do you have thats sweet, please dont say a apple pie, because thats my favorite😂

hippolove1

Hello..im in middle of freakin nowwhere..i wish i had that ice cream n cheesecake,lolClosest thing i have is sugar wafer cookies if i want to be awake till tomorrow,lol n some boring Haagen daaz pistachio ice cream😆Im screwed as i just got back from town😕

Mratl83

Sugar wafers cookies are really tasty, i haven't had any in a while. Haagen-Dazs makes really good icecream aswell. Speaking of staying up, late, the other night my silly self drunk a redbull energy drink, i was up all night like a lost zombie😂😂. I will never do that again😂

hippolove1

Redbull energy drink..i wouldnt touch one.Tryed Starbucks cold coffee drink once n thought i was gonna see a scene from "Alien" playout n something freaky pop out of me.

Mratl83

Wow i need one of those Starbucks cold coffee drinks, hopefully i would see a alien, just kidding😂😂 im so silly😂. Yeah after that night i had that, bad experience when i drunk, that redbull, i will never drink one of them ever again. I dont even, want to see there commercial😂

hippolove1

As always,great convo with ya, but this fabulous chicki needs to say "later" as my pain levels r hurrendous right now😆 .PM me another time if ya ever wanna talk. Hippolove1 outta here...

Mratl83

Well i hope you fell better friend. I will surely pm you another time, i love our awesome conversations. You take care.

Sorry but i love apple pie and cream. Oh and strawberry trifles are really good!

Wow thats awesome theres nothing like a good old apple pie to get your day going👍. I just wish that i knew how to make one😂😂. I love strawberry trifles to👍

My mum makes the best apple pies and strawberry trifle. As for me i buy shop ones which don't taste no where near as nice. Oh strawberry cheesecake aswell. They are my top 3 desserts :)

You are absolutely right theres nothing like a good old homemade apple pie, and strawberry trifle. I bet your moms desserts are fantastic. My grandma rest her soul she made really amazing apple pies.

Yes my mums are fantastic :)

My grandma always made lovely desserts aswell, she did alot of baking aswell. I can still remember the custard pies she use to make, they were really tasty.

Anyway it has been nice chatting with you but i really need to get to bed now. My little dog kept me awake most of the night last night, i don't know what was the matter with him but he kept wanting kisses and cuddles, so i don't know if he had had a bad dream when he did sleep.

Have a lovely weekend :)

Ahh thats so sweet your dog is a wonderful little guy. Its been great chatting with you aswell, every second. You have a good night and a fabulous weekend. Thanks alot😀

Me too! I hear you

Hi Mratl :) I don't have that problem, just wanted to let you know

how much I love that picture you posted. My imagery meditation can

do a lot with that in mind. Have an amazing weekend dear friend :) xx

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Agora1

You always make my day Agora1, im so glad that you like the picture, that means alot coming from you my friend. I hope that you are doing fabulous. You have a amazing weekend to my sister thanks😀

Hope you are keeping well Mrat, O.K so know I am always late in replying but I too wanted to say how beautiful and magical your picture is, makes me wonder if there is a better life up that staircase but guess that is the magic of it and where it leads. xx

Hey friend and thank you so much for your response. You are never late, you are always on time, i love talking to you know matter when it is. Well im so glad that you like the picture, that means alot coming from you. I always try, to put a vision, to my words. Im doing pretty good thanks for being concerned. I hope that you are doing great aswell.

Luna_Child

Agora1 is one classy lady❤️🌞 who brings sunshine to this forum.

Hugs,

Agora,1

❤️

I thought you were gonna tell these ladies that their guy problems aren’t your thing? You don’t have to dispose of a friendship completely, just tell them you aren’t Dear Abby but in a tactful way.

I hate to say this, but when you do, you’ll know who your friends really are when your’re open and honest. Kick them to the curb, move over and let the ones in that won’t use you.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to RoxieDawn

Yeah you are absolutely right about that my friend, its time for me to cut the second chance option in half for these people. My mom always tell me thats my biggest down fall, is being to nice to people. I dont hate that you said that i love that, scenario thats the absolute truth. When i do express myself to them, i will definitely know who my real friends are.

Ihhsm
Ihhsm in reply to RoxieDawn

That's an arrogant thing to say...about thinking that he's dear Abby. Sometimes all a person needs is someone to listen. You sound like you're a very unhappy and bitter person. Sounds like you've been kicked to the curb a few times. Perhaps if you learn to let go of some of that hate and anger you may just attract positive people.

I have...for 4 years. He is a very abusive man. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I wish he was different but he's not and never will be. This is all he's known all his life. Its learned behavior. He is a very toxic person. Its always been about him and him alone. To call him a narcissist is an understatement. I couldn't fill my void by loving myself because I was always worried about making sure his was. I also learned my codependent ways through learned behavior from an abusive mother. But there comes that time when it's almost like your mind and body shut down....from just being mentally and physically exhausted. I have to keep reminding myself that he chooses not to change and that's his choice. But my choice is to learn a new language so i can start loving myself.

Mratl83

Hey lhhsm and thank you so much for your response. It breaks my heart and it really hurts to hear that you are going threw this, devastating nonsense. Theres no excuse for any man to put his hands on a woman out of anger. In my personal opinion thats the lowest you can go. It makes me sick to my stomach as a man, that another man would do someting like that. Know matter what the situation is you dont deserve that, not in anyway. This man needs serious professional help. Hopefully this will never happen to you again. I really hope and pray that things will get better for you and your life, you deserve, nothing but peace and happiness.

It’s almost been a year that I ended a 20 year relationship with my ex boyfriend. He was controlling and his anxiety was unbearable for Me for which he projected on me and my family. I kept talking to him about it to NO avail. I told him he needed therapy I over heard him on speaker phone telling her he wasn’t going to do that. I went back into therapy. So I ended it, I miss him But Not the constant arguing. I have diabetes which can get Worse from the stress. So I pick my health over the relationship. 😷🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Want2BHappy3

Hey Want2BHappy3 and thank you so much for your response. I am so glad that you got, out of that chaotic relationship. Sometimes in life we try our very best, to make things work with other people but if they are not putting, in any effort, its pretty much a losing battle. The fact that he said he, wasn't going to do therapy, that was a clear sign that he wasn't trying to change. You did the right thing.

GodKid
GodKid in reply to Want2BHappy3

Good for you. Hope God sends you the perfect, non-abusive person!

My immediate response is: You cant change someone, they can only change themselves. If they don't, they wont.

That said, one should heed their own advise (meaning me), since I have lived that question my whole life.

Family first, blood thicker then water?

If they treat you like crap, it will never change.

I have been eroding my ability to survive awaiting the person I'm currently with, (of thirteen years, ) with no change.

It wont happen, and yet I'm still here.

My shrink said we seek those that are familiar.

If familiar is a crap family life growing up.

We still end up, in the familiar.

I wish I knew how to get past that.

Still cant.

Best of luck.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to wittsend0

Hey wittsend0 and thank you, so much for your response. You are absolutely right you definitely, cannot change someone they have to change themselves. I had to learn that out, the hard way, in my life. Well i hope that everything will work out very well, for you and your life. You seem, like a really nice, caring person, you deserve noting but happiness.

I've done that. It's hard when someone you love is hurting you. I finally realized that I needed to love *myself*, and got out of the toxic relationship. Now, I have to watch my need for people's love and approval. It can lure me right back into another horrid friendship/relationship.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to GodKid

Hey GodKid and thank you so much for your response. I agree with every single word that you said. Everything that you, described thats, literally me all the way, i surely can relate to you. I been like that pretty much, my entire life, i just wanted everyone who i met, to love me, and get there approval. You are right we definitely have to pay close attention, and watch that behavior about ourselves, because accepting people in our life who dont, deserve to be in, it, thats a stressful uncomfortable feeling.

GodKid
GodKid in reply to Mratl83

You're welcome. I read The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie every morining. It's hard to not people-please, but it feels good at the end of the day. Prayers!

Mratl83

You are absolutely right, with putting in alot of effort believing in yourself, and praying to God. You can overcome any optical thats put, in front of you.

GodKid
GodKid in reply to Mratl83

Yes. I can't overcome anything by myself. I supply the willingness and God supplies the Power!

Mratl83

Thats the absolute truth my friend👍

Yep. I know all about that. Not that easy to walk away when it's the only thing I know. It's so common to have people mess up that now that I just go ' ugh, whatever'. The world is round, the night is dark, this is my life.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

You are absolutely right about that, my friend i agree with you 100percent. Its not that easy to walk away from people. Sometimes i can be really sensitive, i always put my, emotions and feelings, in to people, i try my very best to, give everyone a chance. Your life is kind of like mine, i definitely can relate.

I get you. I care too much to the point that I don't care at all. At this point I am not thinking of how much I can give that will be valued, I am just living. Life is what it is. I have never been really emotionally expressive, I believe sometimes people forget I can get hurt. You are a lovely guy, we know it and I am pretty sure the most of us that do on here haven't even met you. If it satisfies you to make others happy then keep doing you bro, we appreciate. Genuinely kind people are undervalued but we all know what utter chaos this already awful mess of a world would fall into if people like you weren't around.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

Yeah you are right sometimes being, emotionally expressive to people, that definitely has a down side to it, there are a chance that you might get hurt, i surely can relate to that. Thank you so much for your, heartwarming complement sister, that really warms my heart, and brought a tear to my eye. Yeah i do get a real kick, out of making people happy, it really keeps me going. And i would fall apart if i didn't have a great wonderful lady like you around👍

❤️

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

💗💗

You may also like...