You are a special gift to this world🙏 - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

65,544 members64,121 posts

You are a special gift to this world🙏

Mratl83 profile image

You are the lucky four leaf clover that brings everyone good luck. You are the bright beautiful tree, that warms our hearts, and cools us off, you are a fantastic breath of fresh air. You have a amazing heart of gold. You are kind caring, devoted and you are very much appreciate in this world. The universe needs more awesome, excellent, people like you, brave strong tough and extremely courageous. You are going threw a difficult situation right now, but its not going to last forever. It seems like you are traped in a cave and cannot get out. Thats the uncomfortable thing about life we have alot unexpected challenges. But you were buit to come out of this extreme heartbreaking chaos that you are facing. You know deep down in your heart you are a true winner. You are far from a loser that should never, cross your mind. Im sorry that this is happen to you, some things, is way beyond our control. But guess what you are still here and you are still, walking the face of the earth. You are not going to give up you cant you was born to defeat every single challenge that you, are faced with. Theres know other humanbean in this world like you. You keep walking down that dark cave, you keep fighting those, irritating things thats inside, of that cave, eventually you will come out on top, and defeat your anxiety and depression. You are something special, its not going to be like this forever you will make it. Once again im so sorry, that you are going threw this. Please understand that you are very important to this world and the planet needs you. Keep your head up, you lived to see another day, your life, is worth more than words can describe. The universe loves you i love you. I hope that i helped someone who is having a difficult time. God bless you all✌

19 Replies

I'm sure you did help many Mratl....you have such a beautiful way with words.

I know it comes from your heart and that means a lot. Thank you for your

thoughtfulness :) xx

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Agora1

Thank you so much Agora1 that means alot to me, my friend. You always warm my heart.

Great post..its gonna help alot of people my friend.😁✌❤

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Thank you so much that means alot coming from you. You know how much i love speaking to you.

in reply to Mratl83

Always around if ya ever wanna chat or need a good laugh.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well thank you so much friend the same on my end, you are really amazing. By the way, happy Labor Day.

in reply to Mratl83

😁Happy Labor Day to u as well.Any big plans today??

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Yeah later on im going over my parents to stuff my face😂😂 they are barbecuing, i cannot wait i can taste it now😂. What are you guys doing?

in reply to Mratl83

Nothing..just chillin

Have some bbq for me🌭🍔🍗

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Thats sounds great friend. Can you just imagine this year is almost over with already.

in reply to Mratl83

Kinda,happy as this has been quote a year.Im happy im getting snow tomorrow,wahooo

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Snow wow thats awesome i love snow, its really hot where im at here in Atlanta.

in reply to Mratl83

Im done with summer..bring on the snow n lots of it.Best distraction for whatever ails ya..i think

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Yeah im not really a big fan of the summer, myself, i love the fall, and the winter. Sometimes, doing the summer, i get so hot i feel sick.

in reply to Mratl83

Ditto..thats for sure.

Enjoy ur bbq today with ur family.

Have a burger,dog or ribs for me,lol

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Ok friend, thanks if you lived close by, you would have been invited.

in reply to Mratl83

Cool...Cant wait to hear about ur bbq.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Yeah you might hear me say that i ate it all😂😂 just kidding then my parents would probably ban me from there place😂. But i will surely let you know how it went my friend, you are the best.

in reply to Mratl83

Be smart..smuggle some food out in ur pockets or under baseball hat.If its that good thats what id be doing,lol

You may also like...