Good Still Exists ----Just Look in Yo... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

62,409 members β€’ 61,460 posts

Good Still Exists ----Just Look in Your Pet's Eye's.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child
β€’10 Replies

All I have to look at is my 3 fur babies paws and I know my life is complete. ,🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾. I know my life is good. Without them, my depression and anxiety would be so much worse. ❀️❀️❀️

I'm sure there are lots of pet owners here who agree. Tell me about your pet or share a picture.

10 Replies
β€’

I'm not sure how to attach a picture but we have four dachshunds at home. My one in particular Zeus (who just turned seven yesterday! <3 ) has kept me/ been the factor that has stopped me from taking my own life on a few occasions. He always is by my side regardless of how much attention I give him, he's very loyal but above all even when I am having a harder day I know I can always look over and remember the unconditional love he has for me. And that I have for him. He just has a special place in my heart... everything happens for a reason and I am thankful that he came into my life when he did because my fur baby has given me the world and has helped me find myself.

Yes I hear you. My 3 are by my side thankfully and have made a difference in my life. Love unconditionally. They love me no matter what.

I'd love to see a picture

I'm not sure how to attach just a picture either and I see people doing it all the time

I don't know I would look it up. I know you can do it when you first post.

in reply to newdaynewlight

Unfortunately pictures can't be added to an ongoing thread. Links can, but not pictures from your camera.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Thank you

in reply to Luna_Child

Any time. It is a shame that pictures can't be added throughout, isn't it?

Glad to hear Holly is doing well!

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to

Thanks πŸ‘. She is back to her rambunctious little self. I'm trying to keep her calmer., she's playing which is good and her stitches look good but she gets puppy crazy

I have 3 fur babies as well. And they really do help keep me balanced. And when they look at me lovingly I know I have to fight to be okay because they depend on me

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to N-cole

I hear you. I have 3 Shih Tzu and one Is a puppy. They are the best. They are the best little cuddlers

You may also like...