What are some of the things, that you... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

57,432 members57,593 posts

What are some of the things, that you regret doing as a child, and please explain why🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i turly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. As a kid i loved the outdoors, and nature i was always, quiet and always shy, i had a fashionation with the jim and i loved playing basketball, i also loved making friends with evevyone aswell. I was extremely playful i loved to play, practical jokes on my friends😀. This takes me back to 95 i was 12 at the time. One of my classmates we had a really good, friendship i even considered him as a bestfriend. One time he came over and spent the weekend, with me and heres where the nightmare, begined😀. The entire day we was outside shooting hoops, we had a basketball goal in our back yard. Later that evening we came in the house my dad made us a meal, after we ate we played video games. We were so tired from all of the stuff that we did that day. Now its time for, us to sleep, and thats where the, nightmare begined😀. When my friend went to sleep i put two, entire tubes of super glue and a half of thing of toothpaste, in his head, it was so funny to me😂😂😂 and when he woke up, i thought he would find it hilarious to. But when he woke, up the next day, he didn't find it so funny. The fellow was so upset he started crying😭. His head was loaded with so much toothpaste, and super glue his dad had to shave his head bald😬. The guy never spoke to me again. I felt really bad because i really liked the dude. What are some, of the things, that you regret doing as a child, and please explain why. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

73 Replies

Awww, I feel bad for that guy. Sometimes jokes can backfire, you have to be careful with practical jokes. You are so easy to talk to Mrat, I feel like if I really met you we could just sit and talk about anything all day!!! Well for my story,- I barely remember doing this, I was only 3 or 4 years old. My mom and I were at an airport and my mom was at the counter and for whatever reason she was there a long time. I was just this little girl and I began wandering around not far from her. There was an escalator nearby and I noticed the 2 buttons under the bottom. It really wasn't my intention to mess with the escalator but being a curious little kid, I'm thinking what happens if I I push this button??? Well, I did it, the escalator totally stopped, now people are giving me some dirty looks because now they have to walk up the escalator, my mom is mortified and she's apologizing for my behavior, and I'm like " What did I do???" I can kind of laugh about it now, but I'm sure at that time I probably felt like I did something really bad and I didn't mean to. So to anyone who's a parent out there, you need to watch your kids!!! Kids are just curious about stuff sometimes. Anyways, I can just laugh now that I did that.😁😄

Yeah its really funny we, surely can laugh at it now because it was so long ago. When i was writeing my post about my friend i was laughing so hard i could, barely finish😂😂. I can just imagine when you pushed that button, in your mind you just wanted to play your, intention was not mean at all. At least the people got, them a extra exercise because of you😂😂 you made them walk up the steps😂. The feelings are mutuel i love talking to you to. Girl if you were around me i would talk so much you would want to hit me with a frying pan😂😂

I don't hit people with frying pans unless they're attacking me!!!☺ We could just play basketball together, but I'm not good at it. You would just shoot the hoops and laugh at how bad I am!!!

Well mabe we can just watch a comedy on tv, or go hang out sightseeing or go get a bite to eat. Atlanta is so big there are places that i never even been before.

Okay, but please, no horror movies for me!!!😎

No horror movies, say it isn't so😂😂. Just kidding friend i would never put on a horror movie, and you dont like them. I would just watch, Freddy Krueger after you leave😀

me too i dont like horror movies

Leaving the house

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to newcomit6

Hey friend i agree with you i regret leaveing my parents home to, because i cannot cook, and im tired of fast food, and ordering pizza every night😂😂😂

even i wanted to leave the house me and my mom after my father funeral on 31th Oct 2016

Mratl83

Im sorry about your father may God rest his wonderful soul.

newcomit6
newcomit6 in reply to newcomit6

after 1 month i wanted to marry but then i realized the weddings price rise up and was too expensive about 50000LYD to marry

Mratl83

Yeah two good frinds of mine they were high scool sweet hearts they just got married not to long ago, there wedding were amazing. They said that it almost took both of there, entire bank accounts to pay for all of it.

my mother wants me and her leave the house and buy another one

Mratl83

Is that something you want to do?

newcomit6
newcomit6 in reply to Mratl83

what?

Mratl83

You said your mom wants to leave the house and buy another. Is thats something you want aswell?

even i want to change pc

to medium gaming pc

Mratl83

I need to get me some kind of game, it gets really, boring sometimes.

try this Cyber Power CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Storage: 512GB PCIe Nvme SSD

Mratl83

I surely will thanks i just got a screenshot of it.

newcomit6

i prefer 30GB SSD

newcomit6

or 100TB HDD

Mratl83

Cool👍

Mratl83

I got cha thanks

try Far Cry New Dawn and Call of Duty MW2 Remastred

Mratl83

Yeah i dont know which one it, was its, probably so many, but i played Call of Duty at my friends, a while back, and i loved it. I will try out of all the games that you, suggested though.

welcome

Mratl83

i have one of the worest GPUs and Processors

newcomit6

GT610 GPU and Intel Core i 5 3470

Mratl83

Yeah sometimes those processors run really, slow and its very, frustrating. Do you know what kind of, processor that you have?

newcomit6

sure i have core i 5 3470 3.2ghz 2012 year of production

Mratl83

3.2ghz its not bad at all. I like that

newcomit6

the Core i 9 9900 is 5.0ghz

Mratl83

Thats alot of power

my pc ages 8 years

Mratl83

Wow you have a classic one.

the GTX1660 Ti here cost 8000LYD thats insane

Mratl83

Wow thats isn't that something

newcomit6

8000LYD brings second hand car

a shop man wants to sell me 3rd generation core i 7 and 2016 GTX1050 TI all of this cost 2500

Mratl83

Wow all of that for 2500 sounds like a sweet good deal to me. What about you?

newcomit6

it seems to me expensive and rubbish

Mratl83

Yeah im so cheap 2500 could go on alot of food and house hold stuff to me.

i will try bring a gaming pc via aramex shipping company

Mratl83

Thats a good idea

its nice when play games on ultra setting

if you bught a pc buy with Wireless Keyboard and Mouse alongside with XBOX360 PC Wireless Controller

Mratl83

My buddie thinks thats the most powerful game out, i know a little, about the speed, and the processor but i dont know that much. In your opinion would you say, its the most powerful game out now? If so i would probably get me one.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Battlefield V

Forza Horizon 4

Hidden
Hidden in reply to newcomit6

I haven’t play the newest one but man I was so obsessed with forza. I’d drive around for hours. I’d love picking out the custom cars. So much fun!

Crysis 3

Grand Theft Auto V

Metro: Last Light Redux

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Assassin's Creed Unity

Quantum Break

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Star Wars Battlefront II

thegamer.com/pc-games-best-...

I regret forcing myself to be something I wasn't. I'm an introvert, I always was one. I'm finally learning to flow with it, but as a kid, I was forced to socialize because I was too quiet. I wasn't comfortable and should've stuck up for myself more but I was a people pleaser and needed validation from other people. I'm still kinda like that but it's not as bad.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to JenesisINFP

Yeah i truly understand what you are saying i was really, quiet as a kid myself. The friends that was in my life at the time, i tryed my very best to make them happy, but i eventually realized they didn't care about me and thay was draining my energy. I think that the things, we as people go threw in ourlives, it makes us more stronger in the upcoming future. Well you seem like a very good intelligent person things will get better with you and your life, just take it one day, at a time.

Hidden
Hidden

I regret not helping my dad as much as I could have when he was still here. It haunts me everyday since he’s left and till this day and the regret never goes away

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

Hello there LGrace and thank you so much, for your response. Im ever so sorry, about your dad may his wonderful soul rest in peace. I remember back when my grandma was living, in her last days she was living in this, senior citizen home, the days that i said i was going to visit i didn't if i factor in all of those days that i missed mabe i wouldn't be so haunted by the memories. I think that we as people can become a prisoner of our own thoughts. Its really hard to stay positive with all of the negative thoughts. Your dad is looking down on you smiling he know that you are a great person, im pretty sure deep down in your heart you had know evil, intentions twards your dad. I think about my grandma, and all of the good times that we had, its really hard to reprogram the negative thoughts but we can do it, we are human we were built to overcome difficult obstacles. You are a great person i know you have a heart of gold, im pretty sure your intentions is always good my friend.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It’s so true, sometimes we do it to ourselves. We need to remind ourself that our intentions aren’t bad and we’re only human. But I guess it’s just the pain of them not being there never goes away.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

I truly understand every single thing that you said i promise. The pain of our loveones not being there dont go away i most definitely agree .Im a big fan of DR Phil, and i trust in his opinion, he always say life, is managed not cured. Meaning that we can try our very best to manage our pain the best way that we can, but i guess theres know cure for the challenges that we face. But for people like me and you to talk about our, personal pain and issues it, definitely helps.

I also thought of something else when looking at this post again!

I regret not telling my 5th-grade crush how I felt about him, should've told him on the last day of the school year because he moved over the summer. I regret not saying to this day because I may never see him again.

🙁

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to JenesisINFP

Yeah i truly understand you 100percent, sometimes its hard expressing your true feelings to people, with the, fear of there response. That takes me back to last year, it was this very nice young lady who i use to talk to in the local park. I think that she was really, sweet and we had, alot in common. I wanted to ask, her out but, my fear of her, response. I think that in life, we as people have to take chances, sometimes it, can lead to a major success store.

You may also like...