Do you have the same personality, you... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,613 members โ€ข 55,870 posts

Do you have the same personality, you did as a child, and please explain why๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข10 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are, staying safe happy and blessed. I learned my, emotion, my passion, and sensibility for other humanbeans at a young age. I always have been really sensitive and i took, certain things to the heart. Back when i was about 10, it was this kid who my played with in the neighborhood, the guy literally made my day i loved being around him. One day i got to the playground and some kids was bullieing him really bad. I ran over there and scared the other kids off. I was so hurt and upset because they was picking on him and making fun of him for know reason. I guess they did'ent like him because he was different. Knowone deserves to be picked on because they are different from other people, everyone, deserves love and respect. Growing up as a teen, i always have been, really quiet and really shy, i get nervous being in a large krowd. I always have been the type of guy that would try my very best to help anyone if can even homeless people aswell. I speak to people in the public, with a smile i love to talk sports with those who like sports. Im more of a homebody i dont get out that much, like i did in my, early to late 20s, im now 36. I go out to, work and then im back home again. In my personal opinion the world is a very scary place especially whats been going on for the last coupal of months. I think that, im pretty much the same as i was as a child nothing change really but my age๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My life right now is pretty dual and boring i dont have that many friends, i get anxiety attacks because im haunted by the horror events that took place in my past. My life was more fun, exciting and interesting in my late teens, and my 20s, thats why i post alot of stories, about my past. Do you have the same, personality you did as a child, and please explain why. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you allโœŒ

10 Replies
โ€ข
Hidden
Hidden

Yes and no. I still am mouthy, but I've learned that people will steal your joy at every turn. And when things go good, BAM here comes some crazy stuff. So I'm not as outgoing as I used to be. Alot of me has been lost along the way. Like a trail of breadcrumbs that leads to a nearly empty shell.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

Hey SeekingTheTruth, and thank you so much for your response. You are so right people will, definitely steal your joy away, im really easy to get triggered because im highly sensitive. We are on the same page on every level is been 36 years and i still feel lost trying to find my way in life.

Hidden
Hidden

Heck "no" thank goodness.Ive had multiple head trauma,stroke n handful of other med issues for which most people would give up.. BUT all of which has made me one tough chick n i live for me..not others.Its been a super tough life but at least im not that quiet,shy person i once was.

Mratl83

Hey hippolove1 and thank you so much for your response. Im ever so sorry from the bottom of my heart to hear about your, multiple head trauma stroke. Thank God that you are here and alive, you are a blessing to this planet. I agree you are one brave tough lady, you are a absolute champion. Well im glad that you are not the quite shy person that you use to be. Im very shy i wish that i could change that.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

Thanks ..but its just the hand ive been dealt .

As for u..dont change u..thats what makes us all unique n not boring.

Have a fab day

Mratl83

Thanks for your word of advice i really, appreciate. You have a fabulous day to friend thanks๐Ÿ˜€

that is such a good question. yes and no. I'm still the same person but different. More afraid of things happening. more on guard. i feel you on the trauma and not being close to people. I moved a lot and then was ostracized by my community twice in high school. I don't blame people for not wanting to be around me. I am difficult and awkward and sabotage myself. i didn't used to do that. i am working on this. I want to change i just am not there yet.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Goodhairday

Hey friend and thanks alot for your response. I agree im more on guad to in my life. Some stuff that we go threw changes us for the worse.

I hope you the best my friend too.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Goodhairday

Thank you so much i really, appreciate that๐Ÿ˜€

You may also like...