What is the most disturbing lie that ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

63,272 members β€’ 62,221 posts

What is the most disturbing lie that you ever told your, parents and please explain whyπŸ™

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83
β€’32 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys, are staying safe happy and blessed. This takes me back to 93, i was 14 at the time. I consider myself back when i was in school i made pretty good grades. The times when i wasn't focus my grades would go down like the titanicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I had a really bad habit of sneaking on the phone on school nites why my parents was asleep. It was a test coming up soon, and i knew, i haven't been studying, because i was up late doing, school nites running my mouth. The day of the test, i made up this fictitious lie about my stomach was hurting. I got a pass from my parents and they said that it was ok for me, to stay at home. Fast forward into time about two weeks later, i was up late on a school nite eating pizza and ice cream, i literally ate the entire pizza, and half of the icecream box. I woke up the next morning and my stomach was hurting really badπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I asked my dad can i stay home i dont feel good, wouldent you know he told me im lieing i got away with it one time but not this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I went to school feeling like carap the entire dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I guess thats what i get for lieing. I have the up most respect for everone on this website i really love you guys, i would never say anything to degrade anyone, you can check all of my post that will, confirm it. What is the most disturbing lie that you told your parents, and please explain why. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

32 Replies
β€’

Biggest lie I told my parents? Probably that I wish I was never born. I feel horrible for saying that, even though technically at the time it wasn't a lie. I meant it. But I know I would be devastated if one of my kids said that to me. And it's something I can't take back. Given I'm past feeling that way, but every once in awhile I'm reminded of some of the stuff I've said. Besides that, I lied about stupid stuff when I smoked pot all the time. So, yeah those were me in denial of the fact I had a problem at that point.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well sis i understand every word that you said. I said stuff to my parents that i wish i can take back to. I think deep down a parent know when, there child say something like i hate you they know there, kid dont mean that. They know there child is probably made that they didnot, buy them a toy at the storyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The very first time i smoked weed, i think i was 19, i got home one day, my eyes was probably red as fire, and i know i had the pot sent on me. My mom asked me is im high. I told her im just tiredπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Oh my gosh lol you're a mess, sadly I was 30 when I said that mess about wishing I was never born. I got that red eyes stuff from visene or however you spell it, just so my eyes wouldn't be red lol

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Yeah my eyes were so red that day i looked possessedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I said i have know problem with weed but its not for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I knew i had to give it up when i was so, high one day, and i came outside in the freezing cold with shortsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Oh my gosh lol yeah I've never done that. I have worn flip flops all winter long, but the sad part of that is I was sober πŸ˜‚ I just hate wearing shoes, so they have always been my go to thing as a shoe choice.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

One day i let my friend talk me into smokeing weed. I always wear shorts in the house, but not outside in the winter. When i went to the mailbox, i discovered i didn't grab my coat. I gave up weed thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Can't say I blame you. I gave it up too. Apparently through all the type that is thrown out there about the medical benefits of marijuana, they don't like to throw in there if you have mental illness, it can basically make you feel like you've lost your dang mind. It was horrible. That was the begining of my three years of hell on earth as I call it.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well im sorry that you had to deal with that sister. When stuff happen to you it effects me personally, i guess because i care so much. But i heard that to when people have medical issues it have a negative effect on some people. And i hate that, i really, hate to see anyone suffer. But i love my brother slushy new user name.

in reply to Mratl83

Slushy is a trip, I'm so happy he's on this site πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there's a handful of people on here that make me want to be social. You and him, are two of the handful 😁

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Hes amazing i agree people like you and him is the reason why i would never leave this website, and you guys bet not never leave neitherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hey Ash dont laugh but i know you willπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I was so enticed by your tacos last nite, i went and got me some Taco Bell todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hey those tacos were on point lmao, so I'm not knocking you stopping. Tonight it's breakfast casserole lol. The bottom layer is shredded potatoes aka hash browns, then a layer of bacon, then some scrapple crumbled over that, then the eggs, more has browns and then my personal blend of cheeses... I'm looking forward to my heart attack in a dish πŸ˜‚

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Man sister you did it to me again, you made hungryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now i have to make, a trip to Waffle HouseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Lmaoooooooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love you!!!

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Girl you are so sillyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I love making you laughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Not even lying, if you were here, you'd be welcome at my house for dinner every night

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Thanks alot sister you are an absolute angel. Thats why i love you to pieces. Then i will get a chance to me MR toilet paper guyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but let me stop cause he might wrap me up and flesh me down the toiletπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

in reply to Mratl83

Lol nah, I wouldn't let him lol he's too worried about tearing up my whole house

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

The baby just want to playπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Im pretty sure its hard to stay mad at the little prince? Its probably cute some of the, stuff that he do.

in reply to Mratl83

Some of it, yes. To be a stranger from the outside, I'm sure most of it looks adorable. But I do this mess daily lol πŸ˜ƒ

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Yea i can truly understand that lil sis, i can see how a stranger would look at it. That reminds me when i was a kid, but i was so young i dont remember. One day i was at the grocery store with my grandparents i was siting in the buggy, we were in line at the store. Alot of people was coming around, the line got, really full, some how i got triggered. My grandparents said i was cursing, people out, calling them, all kinds of Mfs, pushing them saying get out of my wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Keep in mind i, probably was about 2, or 3. My granddad thought it was so cute and so funny, but it, wasn't so funny to my grandma, she said i picked, up that cursing, habit from my granddadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No joke, James Author is one of my favorites. This song From The Grave just touches me, I can't explain it

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

I know how you feel i get so moved and touched my certain songs. It just, brightens me up.

I would tell a lie about where I was going and EVERY TIME, I would get injured! I was sure God was punishing me for telling a lie. The worse time was when I went too far on my bike, feel on it and ended up with 80 stitches in my leg. Still have the scar to remind me!

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Ladybug9

Hey friend im always happy, and excited when i talk to you. Im so sorry about when you got, injured, on your bike yeah some scars will, last with us forever. Yeah i agree i think that god do punish us some times for being, dishonest. I remember back in Elementary School i was skiping class with some of my so called friends. We were outside on the school, roof taking, turns jumping off of the roof. When it was my turn, i jumped off, and sprong, my ankle. That pain has been with me for years in my, right leg, sometimes i still feel the pain. I guess thats what i get for skiping school..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ladybug9 profile image
Ladybug9 in reply to Mratl83

I don't believe God punishes us, I believe we punish ourselves because of the guilt we carry and carry and....

Ladybug9 profile image
Ladybug9 in reply to Ladybug9

Hey sweety. ItsAsh needs you right now. I told her I would let you know!

Mratl83 profile image

Ok

Mratl83 profile image

Yeah i agree that makes, perfectly good since.

Man, you ate pizza and half tub of ice cream, wow where did you put it all! That is very naughty of you doing this, your sins sure found you out for that little ole lie you told.

These pictures are amazing that you show us and love to see them, each one could almost whisper a story of times they have seen things happen like the ships that have passed, the people who have talked about them and the subtle or radiant colours they show, each one to me tells a story. This is what I find in these and the different intense colours each one shows.

Please dear Mratl83 keep sending us these beautiful things,

God Bless you xx

Hey and thank you so much for your response. You just love to warm my heart, and make me feel good i really appreciate that. Im glad that you like the picture i try to put a image to what i write, to make it seem more, realisticπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yeah i ate that pizza and ice cream like a animal in the jungleπŸ˜‚. But when i really got sick and told my parents they, didn't belive me, i guess thats what i get, for telling liesπŸ˜‚. God bless you to friend, you are the best.

The biggest lies I've ever told,

"I'm fine"

"School was good"

"I'm still friends with so-and-so"

I'm not fine, I'm sure I've got ADHD, depression, and anxiety. School wasn't good pre-pandemic because I never really felt welcome, some of my "friends" were toxic, And no I'm not friends with that girl anymore because she ditched me for the other cool kids.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to JenesisINFP

Hey JenessislNFP and thank you so much for your response. Well thats totally understandable we all tell lies sometime to cover up our pain, theres nothings wrong with that, knowones perfect. I definitely can relate i have, had alot of ungrateful, and toxic friends in my life, i had to eventually cut them, off because they were draging me down. That girl who ditched you that was really wrong for her to do. Mabe it wasn't meant for her to be in your life. I had to learn the hard way, people show you there true colors. Its always good to surround yourself around positive people. You seem like a really nice person i hope this dont ever happen again.

You may also like...