What are some of the things that you ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

49,315 members โ€ข 50,323 posts

What are some of the things that you would never do in your, life, and please explain why๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข37 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. These are some of the things that i would never do, in my life, this is my personal opinion. I would never drink alcohol, or do any, kinds of hard dangerous drugs. I would never drive witout a expired license. I would never bully anyone i got to much love for every humanbean on this planet, im all about peace and love i wish, that, we all, can come together and be happy. I would never put my hands on any precious woman in anger, my dad taught me thats a weak, coward move. I will never talk down or belittle anyone. I would never steal from anyone i was taught thats worstest thing that, you can do is take something that dont belong to you. I would never cheat on my woman if i had one. I would never go a day, or night without taking a shower. I would never, drive, reckless on the road and put innocent people life in jeopardy. I would never turn my back on my family and friends, or you wonderful people on the website i have all of you guys back, forever. I would never play the sick, twisted game call, rush and roulette i love my life and i value it. God is the most great wonderful and the most feared man in the world hes the only one that scares me, i would never run from any man. What are some of the things that you would never do in life, and please explain why. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you allโœŒ

37 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Hidden
Hidden

I would never be fake. I've accepted myself how I am. Quirks and all. I would never give someone the silent treatment either. I'm too feisty for that. I always have something to respond with.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hidden

Yeah i feel the same way i would never be fake and give anyone the silent treatment neither. Trust me i know you are definitely feisty๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But i miss you and love you dearly.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Mratl83

I miss you too!! And you better not ever give me the silent treatment lol

Mratl83

Im sorry about that, but i knew, you was talking about me, when you made that comment๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I really deserved it though. But what else can i say brothers and sisters have disagreements, but you are my heart dont ever forget that So hows the kiddos?

Hidden

I love you lol, I was trying to not be passive aggressive but I do miss talking to you. They are doing good, just got baths, and about to eat dinner. My little girl just got a guinea pig, so she's about as happy as a pig in mud lol. How have you been doing?

Mratl83

I know shes happy, thats great, i beat the baby is having the time of her life, god bless her๐Ÿ˜€ i love to see kids happy, it really brings out the joy in me. Is lil man still playing football with the toilet paper๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But im good sister just watching Andy Griffin i know sometimes i act like im 1000 years old๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hidden

Lol no he hasn't touched it in awhile, thank God. Now he just does other stuff like stand at the cabinets and literally wait for me to look at him, and then opens them and rips everything out lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ and yeah I was so happy to see my little girl happy, it made me want to cry a little because everything they do is so pure at her age. I'm with you on the feeling old part lol I watch documentaries all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mratl83

Well sister we are some old crows๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I cannot agree with you more i love, documentarys. I watch the same Forensic Files, episodes over and over, i seen them so many times i know the words by hard๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Well you are a great parent you go out of the way to make them happy. You deserve to be happy about that. The little guy is driving you nuts he is, going to turn you into a 100 year old lady over nite๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God bless him kids have know idea how cute they can be doing certain stuff๐Ÿ˜€

Hidden

I have gray hair. In my EYEBROWS, I didn't have it until he was born. He wants me to appear old and undesirable lmao I'm fine with that though because I often enjoy solitude. Ya know the five or so minutes of it I get throughout the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ I flipped when I saw that first hair. I wanted to just disappear. I'm too young for that mess haha. But seriously forensic files in my spot sometimes. You ever watch Joe Kenda?

Mratl83

Well grey hair can come at any age sis i, know a 24 year old young man with grey hair. Thats why i shave my head bald๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ all of, the crap that i go threw i should be whiter, than a snow storm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Joe Kenda is my, favorite show on the ID network. I hate he ended his season. Thank God my mom made me a plate, other wise i would be eating hotdogs. You know your boy cannot cook to save my soul๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I know you cooked up a great meal?

Hidden

Tonight is tacos last night we did grilling, which is always on point. Wish you were here you could be chowing down, just saying lol

Mratl83

I love tacos to thats one of my favorites, i hate that i asked you because now im hungury๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Are you guys, barbecuing on Labor Day?

Hidden

Heck yes we are!! I barbeque as much as I possibly can lol, you have any and for labor day?

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Plans... Not and

Mratl83

Amen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mratl83

Yea im going to my parents, on, Labor Day, to eat them out of house and home๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ after i eat up all of the barbeque, they might ban me for life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hidden

Y'all making chicken?!

Mratl83

Oh yeah chicken and barbecue. Im at my parents, my mom got me watching lifetime๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ women i tell ya im afraid to ask her can i watch the game, because she might put me out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Hey want you be glad when the fall comes? Im cooking alive down here in the Atl, in this hot weather๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hidden

Lol you ever seen snapped lmao? I wouldn't ask about the game ๐Ÿคฃ but yeah I'm ready for fall, and the cooler weather, this heat about kills me every year. My two favorite seasons are fall and spring. It's not too hot, but not too cold either bring that mess onnnnn

Mratl83

I love snapped i watch the new, episodes on, oxygen every sunday at 6 pm those women are nuts to they scare the crap out of me, just watching. Yea i love the fall and spring aswell but winter, is my favorite. I love to burn my company, up with the hot heat when is cold๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I love the MTV show catfish i know is fake๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but its really entertaining. Do you ever watch it?

Hidden

I've literally seen like one episode. Jersey shore was my thing back in the day, and I hope it doesn't make me sound too old, but Laguna Beach too lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going to be honest with you, some of the episodes of snapped, I see why they did it. Like who is going to walk in on someone cheating and just be like, oh let's go have some tea and krimpets and talk about this? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nahhhh they're more of the you done seriously messes up type. I'm telling you people are crazy lmao ๐Ÿคฃ

Mratl83

Yeah i agree some of the snapped episodes can, definitely be justified. I heard Jersey Shore is a great show but i never got a chance to watch it. I use to watch South Park but i havent seen it in a while. Do you watch South Park?

Hidden

I used to. I know this sounds horrible but the Michael Jackson episode is by far,y favorite lol

Mratl83

Yeah i think that, i remember the Michael Jackson, episode to๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m almost the total opposite person from you, except I hate those who are violent towards women and I hate bullies. But I definitely make many stupid decisions

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to VDC1

Hey VDC1 and thank you so much for your response. Well i agree with you my friend we all make stupid mistakes. Im a prime example of that.

Same, I couldn't agree more. I would never lie to anybody. Or talk down on nobody or go behind their backs. There's no need for that. I'm just straight up and say it like it is lol

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Yeah bro i never been the type to put anyone down are try to make them feel bad about themselves. I always have been the type to try, my very, best to, make friends with everyone who i meet. You are a good man bro, we are alot in multiple ways.

Hidden
Hidden

I'll never shoot smack. I HATE needles. I'll never hit a woman even if she deserves a good pimp slap. Gentleman never beats a woman.

Mratl83

Pimp slap ha, bro you made me get choked on my coffee๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. You are right though real gentleman will never beat a woman. I agree i hate needles to.

In my last relationship I did not but the way people want things that you do not what that go against all your posh standards...... I would never not be myself ... I would never be controlled by anyone...

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Mia898

Amen sister i agree with you 100percent if you have to change yourself and your, personality to make someone else happy. The price is to high, thats a product that you could never afford.

I would never get into drugs, not marijuana either. I am interested in the CBD oil because that might calm some of my anxiety, I'm looking into it. I like to drink alcohol sometimes but I don't do the hard stuff like vodka or tequila and I'm cool just having one beer and that's it. I don't think I would ever do skydiving, there's always a chance that that parachute is not going to open up!!! It's not that I don't have guts, I just think skydiving is really meant for being in the military.

Yea i heard that CBD oil is really good for anxiety but i never tryed any. Most of my friends drink and thats fine i have know problem with any of that theres nothing wrong with having a beer or to. I always wanted to try skydiving but im afraid of heights๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I like some roller coasters, but at Cedar Point in Ohio which is a popular amusement spot, I just think a couple of those are WAY too high. They keep making them higher and higher.

Yeah people really gets on my, nerves trying to over price you for stuff thats not really worth the price that they are advertising.

Not sure? Thereโ€™s a saying โ€œdo what youโ€™ve gotta doโ€. My first husband attempted to physically abuse me, I told him Id kill him before heโ€™d kill me. I put my fist up at him and told him Iโ€™d Finish the job his First wife Started. He immediately put his hand down. He beat her when she was pregnant she ended stabbing him to protect herself and baby. That was something I thought I could Never do was take a Life? โ€œBut you do what youโ€™ve gotta doโ€?๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ™

You may also like...