Hi I'm not new here...I'm back..I'm s... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

58,302 members58,384 posts

Hi I'm not new here...I'm back..I'm staying

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child

I'm back for me...not for the bullies who trolled me..I'm okay with the bully's not liking me . "Haters Gonna Hate"

That's not why I'm here. You don't know the person I am., kind and caring.

I have suffered from anxiety and depression since I can remember. I just always felt different. I'm also an introvert. I process life differently than other's do. I like being alone to read, be with my dogs and take walks on the beach. I have a few awesome friends who've stuck by me..we hang..we do things..

I often have a terrible time of getting up in the morning, keeping the covers over my entire body not willing myself to move. It feels like gloom and doom. Life scares me. I have some social anxiety as well I also have occasional panic attacks because due to a great Therapist, she's helped tremendously.

I'm back for help. I'm not back to fight the bullies that trolled me here before.

I'm here for support for myself and to give you support. I'll certainly try.

74 Replies

Hello, I'm really introverted also, I only open up if I feel safe doing so. But even introverts like to have some good friends like anyone else. I'm sorry you were being bullied, I hate hearing that anyone has had to go through that. Welcome back!!!!!

Thank you Googoodollsfan14! 😊 and I'm staying.

We've had conversations previous about music groups.

Oh okay. Forgive me if I don't quite remember you. How are you today? I'm having a really boring Saturday. I guess I could do some more laundry, but I'm just like, blahh.

I hear you. It was pretty cloudy and windy all day. A difference from 100 degree weather. Laundry ugh! We chatted about the 70's groups

Yes, so much fun. Like, how pathetic does my life get these days???

Dishes...ugh..I know the pathetic feeling everyday, like does anyone know I'm here.

I'll sound like Roseanne and say that I feel allergic to housework at this point!!!

Here here!😃. We can only wish

hi welcome back.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to kenster1

Thanks Kenster1!😃 It's great to be back.

I'm glad you've returned. It's important that you express yourself freely, without concern for the ones determined to find fault in those around them. I'm something of a recluse myself so you're in good company... when I'm around... and available... occasionally... You're here! Welcome!

Thank you enigmaticide 🤗

Hidden profile image
Hidden

People suck everywhere 🤷‍♂️ glad your back though, bullies shouldn’t stop you from seeking help when you need it.

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Hidden

We'll said , very true and they will not!! Thank you! 😊

There’s no place for bullies here

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Jaye123

Thank you!! That's true 😊. They lurk but who cares?

I am so sorry that you were bullied, some people can be so cruel :(

I know, the lengths some folks go to to hurt someone they don't know speaks volumes. A bully tries to target and hurt more than one person. They've obviously been hurt and can't face it so project onto others. Meh...whatever. It's tragic. I refuse to allow them to exist in my life. It's a lesson to all that you are worth it

Thank you 😊

And so you shouldn't allow them to exist in your life! You sound a very strong person and i am glad that you didn't allow them to push you away. These sort of people are sad and live a very lonely existance as they have nothing better to do than to hurt people. I was bullied as a child and i remember exactly how i felt but i came back stronger and showed them they could not treat me in this way, which shocked them and then they tried to befriend me! No thankyou, don't think so i told them!

Thank you. Yes they live a very lonely existence. I will no stand for it not let anyone in my life like that

I am strong and we all have worth to definitely not to have to put up with the sad life of a bully.

Great attitude! :) Look after number one. Take care x

Thanks!! 🤗

Oh dear sorry to hear that. I don't know if you are into video games but if so this might cheer you up. This is one of my favourite ones and always cheers me up when I'm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=70PRya4...

Bullies are disgusting and scum. Don't let them run you off, ever.

Thank you and and they won't! 👍 There are a sizable amount here but not near as many as the huge amount of awesome, nice, supportive people here. Just ignore.

If they want to bully, then bully. It makes them feel pumped up by putting someone down, it raises their self esteem, and makes their day. Who am I to stand in the way of their miserable existence? To me, they are invisible. I'd rather be known as nice and supportive than a bully, wouldn't you?

Ahhh alone with the dogs ❤️

Yes right? I'm "Pond Scum" "oh dear" 🤣🤣 Somebody has no life and it's not meeee...😊

Hidden profile image
Hidden

First and foremost, try to leave those trolls in the past. Forget them. I know it is not easy, because I had the same experience on a different site. I am glad you decided to come back. You would have missed out on the people who are on your side and want to be a friend. Now, as to your situation, I am there now. Last year I had a bad breakdown and a recurrence of my epilepsy, and it is taking me a long time to return to baseline at least. I am glad you have friends to help you. Having a good therapist is also key to recovery. I have found it helpful to write out 3 or 4 things I want to do the next day. It helps some when I can't find any reason to get up in the morning. Takes a little time to build motivation, but do try. Sending you healing energy.

Luna_Child profile image

Thank you very much. Yes I have an excellent Therapist which is why I decided to come back. I have decided that the bullying was related to someone I was talking to who was not very popular here and is a pretty rude nasty guy. Once I realized this guy was really a jerk and covered it well I Iet him go. The bullying still shouldn't have happened though. There's no reason good enough for me.

Thanks for your advice. Have a great day! 😊🌈🍁🎶

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Luna_Child

Hey Luna_Child,

I had an idea something happened between you and him. I'm sorry. You okay, dear?

Luna_Child profile image

Oh yes very good thank you. He's a bleeping bleep bleep.

Hidden profile image

You forgot a couple bleeps😅 I'm sorry. Get it out, hon.

Luna_Child profile image

Oh I could fill up the page with bleeps and more bleeps. 🤣. I also bleeped in his ear on the phone. Bleeped my heart out. Took me a while as and we actually never did meet face to face but what a bleep and I did enjoy the pleasure of telling said bleep off. 🤣🤣🌈🌈

Thank you Minnie!

Hidden profile image

No problem🙂

Luna_Child profile image

I mean that, thank you for asking. 😊

Hidden profile image

I know you do.😊

It does not feel good to be bullied, not at all. In fact, it ****** hurts. I'm sorry he hurt you. It's taking longer than I would like to process what I've been through, so just keep in mind that it might take some time.

Luna_Child profile image

Yes I understand the bullying. I went over it with my Therapist and decided to come back and say bleep it. I know it totally hurts! I left and came back several times and dealt with it so I'm here to stay.

We definitely have no right to judge others at all. We are all in the same boat called Mental Illness Support. We are all worth it. Nobody is better than anyone else. I know...it hurts. We will survive and prevail

🤗🤘🌈💪❤️🐓🎶🍰🍁🙌🌞🌻

Hidden profile image

Can I say something? Please don't get upset though, ok? I think you might like it.🙂

Luna_Child profile image

Sure

Hidden profile image

I forgive you.

Luna_Child profile image

I forgive you

Hidden profile image
Hidden

I'll take it!!! Thanks, hon.🙂

Luna_Child profile image

Me too! Thank you! 🤗

Hidden profile image
Hidden

Yeah well, it's not everyday that one is called those things. That was news to me.

But hey, you're right. Let's start over.

Luna_Child profile image

The past is gone, this way we can move forward. I hear you it's definitely not pleasant to be called any name.

Hidden profile image

I need to give your therapist a hug...

You too, of course.🙂

Luna_Child profile image

Virtual Therapist hugs definitely ordered. I just love mine. Mackenzie I can say anything to, she makes me feel that comfortable.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hidden profile image

That is so awesome! I'm really happy for you!😊 Mine's name is Inger. Popular name here in Norway. If you ask for Inger in any given area, at least 3 people will respond.

I need to go for now but hey, thanks.

Luna_Child profile image

Pretty name. 🤗

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Thanks for changing your profile. I really, really appreciate that.🙂🙂🙂🙂

Why doesn't that surprise me! I've been bullied and trolled on here and I think most of us have. However I have learnt it's best not to engage with them, and certainly never resort to name calling back as it drags you down to their level. Apart from personal feelings it's not good to have discord on the public site as it detracts from the main purpose of the site which is to offer support and encouragement to fellow sufferers.

It's always best to just report.

Hi, yes it's an awful thing to have to endure. I agree reporting is definitely the way to go. Yes I was told to definitely ignore anyone undesirable who's infecting the site with unkind words directed towards one person. I've reported before. It does definitely destract people that's why I think Enigmaticide takes days off and returns. Previously I would go down to their level and after healing from it all with my Therapist help I've gotten so much stronger.

Thank you for your support.

Good. I remember you calling 3 of us pond scum..... Not as bad as many things I have been called 🤣

No I would never ever call anyone Pond Scum with a video. That was put up by you to me when I was having a tough time you telling me this is what I do when I'm having a hard time. Truth is truth.

☀️update one month ago: You also said "We know this person really well and she writes these long posts " on a member's post on Bully's. Let's see called "Dirty Water" by your friend on same post. As I saw and started to post you guys deleted. I remembered my promise myself and deleted my post. ☀️

So that's okay because I KNOW I'm none of those things. Plus you said "we know this person really well " That's the funny part because we never met you live in another country, never spoke shook hands or saw my picture.

I thought things had mended but after what I saw a month ago they haven't.

So "MEH" enjoy. What you think you see in other's you see in yourselves. Have at it.

As I promise I am done with responding reporting and I'm into ignoring. Won't lose sleep.

Have a nice day

LC🌙

Ha ha no worries. I have never had any issues with you and don't anticipate any. I understand how easily the written word can be misinterpreted. We can all be very sensitive sometimes which is part of our issues. I never like to be on bad terms with anyone either here or in the real word. I either sort or walk depending on the situation and the person involved. Life's too short to play mind games.

You did why I don't know and don't care.

I am putting this all behind. I never had issue with anyone here either.

You are correct the written word through text as well is very confusing and can be taken different ways. Enigmaticide didn't help the situation by egging me on.

Well I am very happy we cleared the air. It was important to do so and im thrilled now we can put this behind us.

Thank you and again apologies for simply reading and taking words the wrong way.

Glad we chatted.

🤗🌹🌈🌞

I think we all took things the wrong way so I'm glad it's over and we cleared the air. None of us are bullies it was just a huge misunderstanding with words

Im glad everyone is playing nice now. Good job.

Yes me too! 😊

Hidden profile image
Hidden in reply to LilyAnnepuppy

Me too! I for one am really impressed with Luna_Child! I can tell she's worked hard and I am really happy for her especially! I knew she had it in her👍

Luna_Child profile image

This was all a huge misunderstanding. Let's move forward. 🤗

Hidden profile image

We are. I just wanted to acknowledge you, that's all😊

Luna_Child profile image

That's sweet 😊

Hidden profile image

Thought you'd like that. I really mean it, too.😊

Ok well, onward ho! I just wanted to say that first.

Guess what?? I'm taking over the newsletter at my church!! I went in and said "ok newsletter, I'm taking you over".🤪

I'm really excited!

Luna_Child profile image

Onward ho. Lol

Hi Luna. It's Shnookie again. Thank U for following my journey. U R a kind hearted soul

Hugs S

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Shnookie

I'm here anytime you need someone to listen or vent to I'm here. You can private message me anytime! Sleep's not on my side and I'm usually up reading. I'm on Eastern Standard Time and message anytime. I'm here.

Hugs 🤗🌈

Xx

Thank U so much. I'm going to lie down, turn on Andrea Bocelli on my iphone and hear that gorgeous man sing Besa me mucho. My father was a child holocaust survivor and after the war, it took them almost 2 years to arrive in America. One of the places Jews were allowed into was Havana, Cuba under the reign of Batista. Forgetting the politics and social inequities he said it was gorgeous and the famous Veradero beach was gorgeous with its

white sands, turquoise blue waters. Sometimes I lie down and visualize myself, with a

boyfriend sitting across from me close to the shore in the evening with soft winds blowing in the summer hearing Besa me mucho. It's very relaxing and puts me into a pleasant mood.

I think I'll try this tonight. It should make me feel better.

Hugs Shnookie. PS Jews who come from Spanish speaking countries known as Sephardim the women have first names like Luna (moon), estrella (stars) Luz (light) Fortuna (luck) and Allegra (happiness) and Alba (dawn)

Luna_Child profile image

Hi Shnookie,. Oh your visualization sounds lovely. Love it! 🌙🌟

My first name isn't Luna it's just that I'm a moon sign. That's interesting about people's names. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs!

LC🌙

Hi Luna It's Shnookie. hope U R feeling OK today. I'm having one of those days. I'm vigorously looking for jobs because my disability runs out at the end of December. Applied fr a holiday job at the Post Office. took me 5 times to get thru because they said I was taking too long! Tho I was not happy about this. However I have a feisty and tenacious part of my personality and finally completed it. Now they need to review it and see if it is up to their standards I'm going to take a break and eat some baba ganoush and tabouli. Yummy

wishing U good karma hugs S

Luna_Child profile image

Awesome good luck! There are so many places that hire over the holidays. Target will hire you on the spot sans clean urine sample.

Best of luck!! Please keep me posted!! So many places are hiring. You'll definitely get hired.

Xx

Shnookie profile image
Shnookie in reply to Luna_Child

Thank U for your good wishes

Hi LC😃! Hope you take it easy this morning and have an easier time getting up. I usually get up early help my boyfriend get ready for work then go back to sleep and get up later again. I already went store and got his breakfast stuff.I’m hoping today will be peaceful and serene and enjoyable. I am getting sleepy already so I’m going back to bed soon. Enjoy your day😀🧸

Luna_Child profile image
Luna_Child in reply to Pink49

Thank you ❤️

Getting COVID tested Monday. Soonest I could get in. Not feeling well.

You may also like...