What is your, definition of a friend,... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

63,272 members β€’ 62,221 posts

What is your, definition of a friend, and please explain why, this is part 2πŸ™

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83
β€’18 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. This is my personal opinion on a true friend. A friend is someone who you can talk to about anything, you can share your, deepest darkest secrets with and not have to worry about it geting back to the world. A friend is someone who will give you there last dime in there pocket if you are struggling, they will nearly go broke to get you financially secured. A friend is someone if you are having a bad day, and if they come around they will, brighten your heart like the sunshine on a beautiful day. A friend is the great person, if, you are out in, public and if they see a vehicle coming first and you dont they, would jump in front of it and give there life to save yours. A friend will try there best to help, you threw and stressful situation, they will go out of there way to motivate you. A friend is someone who would donate there blood to save your life, if you guys had the same blood type. I wish i had that kind of friend, but i never met that kind of person in my life. Whats your, definition of a friend and please explain why. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

18 Replies
β€’

I used to think a friend is someone that would never hurt me on purpose? someone hurt me and i forgave them and we are even better friends. it was the hardest thing but i grew so much from this experience. totally worth it

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well that is so awesome im glad that you guys were able to make up, and become better friends.

Agreed, my man. someone who checks up on you, spends time with you, and has your back. Though, my closest friends from school have all moved away and haven't spoken to them for years. I still consider them to be my friends

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Yeah sometimes people are really close, back in school and college, and when they get older and get out in the world, sometimes, they are not in contact like they use to be. But you make a great point bro, i have friends who i haven't spoken to in years but i still, consider them as good friends. Good to hear from you, how have you been?

Kainan_li profile image
Kainan_li in reply to Mratl83

Yeah it's been good. Just busy. Crazy hot here in Boston. But it's letting up finally. You?

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Bro i cannot agree with you more, its so hot down here in the Atl it feels like im in a volcano when im outsideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Thank God for the AcπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. About one more month to the fall, and trust me i cant wait to it gets cold. Im glad that you are doing good.

A friend is someone who will bail you out when you fuck up. A true friend will be next to you in the cell saying man we fucked up.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Very well said you took my breath away i cannot agree with your more. Thats a true Terminator friend, sadly people like that barely exist, people these days, if you got in any trouble with the police, they will turn you in to save there on butts.

This question has got my brain scrambled. True friend? Have no idea. I've got friends I keep around to gossip about teachers at school just the regular mostly limited to within school grounds then i've got those I really did care for. I just couldn't get to stick around long enough to establish any strong bonds.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

Hey Myre and thank you so much for your response. I agree with you 100percent i had friends who i gossip with in school, i talked about how, boring the teachers was and how much, they, didn't have any classπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But now i dont really, have a bond neither with alot of people, i just have a small, circle of friends.

That's a great analogy of a friend. More of a best friend I'd say.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well thank you ever so much for that im really glad that you enjoyed it, that really means alot to me.

Firstly I love the feathers, and apologise for replying at late date.

My answer is a very simple one, my only ever true friend was my mum. Mum was my best friend and a sister when I was older, mum never let me down, never lied, always there for me through good and bad times, held me when I hurt cared for me when I cried, my mum was there for me through everything until the last time which is when nobody told me that my mum had been taken into hospital and those people I will never ever forgive.

Yeah i remember that heartwarming story that you shared with me, you said your sister and stepdad didn't tell you your mom was in the hospital for the final time. That was so wrong how they treated you i hate that happen. I agree my mom is my bestfriend to i tell her everthing. But one thing that i haven't shared with my parents is my anxiety attacks sometimes when im really stressed, i start breathing really hard and i just spiral out of control. I had an attack at my parents the other day. I had to excuse myself from them and i went to the bathroom. Luckily my attack did not last that long. I dont know why im so afraid to tell my mom about, my anxiety attacks.

A friend is someone who knows all about you but loves you anyway. A friend will let you in when all the world has turned you out. PS love those feathers!

Agora1 profile image
Agora1 in reply to Pinkie56

Pinkie that is a beautiful answer of a true friend. :) xx

P.S. those feathers are awesome lol

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Agora1

Im glad that you like the feathers sister thanks alotπŸ˜€

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Pinkie56

That is the absolute truth i agree with you 100percent, you is the definition of a friend, to meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€

You may also like...