Have you ever thought that you were, ... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,472 members52,283 posts

Have you ever thought that you were, in love with someone you never met🙏

Mratl83
Mratl83

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are, staying safe happy and blessed. I always have been a huge believer in love, ever sense i were in my late teens i had the dream of geting married and starting, a family. A coupal of years back i download a coupal of dating apps. One night i was siting up late, i always have been a nighthawk. I eventually fail alsleep. I was woken up about 30min later with this notification, it was someone from the dating app. I responded to her and the conversation started from there. It seemed like we clicked on every level, we disgust movies, traveling we both had the dream of geting married in the future and having kids. Months went by, and we develop feelings for each other, we even said that, we loved each other. As odd as it sounds, i know we never met we only videochated but thats the way that thought i felted at the time. Our communication was really, limited do to the job she was working at the time, she was always out of town. About 3weeks had went by and i haven't heard from her. I got one random phone call from her one day all of a sudden, and she explained it all. She said that her job, relocated her in this new area and she was afraid to tell be, because of my reaction. I was really upset, before she moved we had made plans to meet, now all of a sudden you pull this crap. I express my thoughts to her and i said its best if we never speak again. I thought that my feeling would go away easily, but it hit me really hard i even lost sleep over her. Matter or fact i thought about her for years. I constantly question myself is this normal to have deep feelings for someone i never met. Have you ever thought that you was in love with someone you never met, if so please explain why. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Why were you so angry with her? She may have been telling you the truth, people need to earn a living, and she might have still wanted to meet you in person. Trying to do a long distance relationship is rough.

Hey the only reason i was so angry with her, at the time i was calling leaving her messages and she didn't retun my phone call. I even left her a message saying that im worried about you please just let me know that you are ok. She told me that she got the message, but she said she did not want to be bothered. We all have a busy schedule i understand that, at least you can take one tiny, minute out of your life, and let me know that you are not in the hospital and you are not dead. All i was asking is to take one second out of your life and let me know that you are still, breathing. I was worried sick. She was acting at the time like she was no longer interested. A relationship works out if two people put effort into it not one.

Yeah, I understand. No one likes to feel like that. Well, you said you did video chat, so in a way you did meet her but it was never in person. I'm sorry. Really trying to do a long distance relationship is hard to sustain. I had a friend who had a 22 year old daughter who was trying to do the long distance thing, her boyfriend was in the armed forces. My friend seemed frustrated with it, she was telling me these guys have their girlfriends on stand-by. I apologize if I offended you, that wasn't my intention. Unless two people can eventually be together in person, the long distance thing just leaves you hanging.

Yeah long distant relationships is tough but if i was with someone and if they lived a distance away i would try my best to make it work, of course, if she, contributed to it to. I agree with you 100percent my friend most of the times long distance relationships will leave you hanging. I swear i love talking to you, you always brighten my day.

Hey, you're really nice to me too. I'm like really into music, some things remind me of a song. I was thinking about what you were talking about and Madonna has this song called Miles Away. If you ever want to hear it, it's on YouTube. I hope eventually you find someone who isn't so long distance!!!!

Yeah i love Madonna shes a music icon, when she sings she touchs your heart. I will definitely go on youtube and check out the, song. Yeah i think that i will stop looking for love, hopefully it will, eventually happen. Thanks alot for the encouragement.

Yes it's possible. You were in communication with her so it make sense u could fall in love.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Sunnidayz1

Hey Sunnidayz1 and thanks alot for your response. I just wish that i didn't fall for people that easy. Sometimes i think that im to caring.

Sunnidayz1
Sunnidayz1 in reply to Mratl83

If you fall hard fast then protect your heart. And kudos to u for being aware of your own behavior bc it's being aware that opens us to change and growth. Life is a journey; it's not a destination

Mratl83

Well thank you ever so much for that, great thought-provoking advice i love it. I look at it the same way, life is, definitely a journey and not a destination.

Sunnidayz1
Sunnidayz1 in reply to Mratl83

You're welcome!😊

Good! Smart!

Mratl83

Thanks👍

NO!

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Isinatra

Yeah its kind of hard to fall fo a person who you never meet.

You may also like...