What do you want to try for the first... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,918 members โ€ข 49,229 posts

What do you want to try for the first time, and please explain why๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข11 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i turly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. Growing my dad learned me how to play basketball at a young age i probably was about 6. I been in love with it ever since, i use to play basketball when i was in highschool, football is my passion as well. To be perfectly honest i really love all sports. I always wanted to try golf it seems really fun my buddie knows how to play and he watches it at my home even though i dont know whats going on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I like to wach skateboarding videos on youtube they seem like they really be having so much fun, i would like to try that out. I always wanted to try skydiving even though im afraid of heights๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but hopefully i can over come my fears and try it out one day. I want to go rock climbing a friend and his wife like to go and they tell my how fun it is so now im enticed. I want to ride a horse for the first time my grandma had one when i was a kid but i was to afraid then. I want to take a trip to the Eiffel Tower i seen phots and footage from it and it seem pretty interesting. Im a big fan of the winter hopefully i can travel to and really cold country with my buddies, and we go skiing. What do you want to try for the first time and please explain why. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you allโœŒ

11 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

I have a horrific fear of heights and being enclosed due to a babysitter that locked me in a dark closet for hours if I didn't eat all of my lunch. So, I would like to go sky diving to help with my fear of heights. And to me, being enclosed in a contraption that will potentially save my life, is a fear of being claustraphobic in a sense. How freeing would that be???

Fall in love, I am yet to do so. Wanna know what the fuss is about.

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

Wow thats great, i understand you 100percent. I want to fall in love to. I thought i was in love once, but i guess it was just lust.

Myre
Myre in reply to Mratl83

I crushed on this guy at age eleven. Hardcore. The crush lasted two years. After that I started looking at dudes like they were tree logs (no offence). My sister by my age had had boyfriends and while I don't want to be like her being as I had mocked everyone of them, I just feel so removed from the experience altogether like I am missing out on life.

Wish you find someone to share the experience with, that lives you for who you are.โค๏ธ

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Myre

No offense taking tree logs ha, now thats really funny๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Well theres noting wrong with feeling that way, you surely was not trying to be like your sister you just wanted to find true love and thats, totally understandable. Well i am trying to be like someone else which is my parents, i want to settle down and get married. I think i had that dream ever since i was 17. I wish you the same on finding true love, thanks for the advice.

Living on my own

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Mia898

Amen theres nothing like having your on place.

Mia898
Mia898 in reply to Mratl83

Take your word on that!!!

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Mia898

Absolutely๐Ÿ‘

I would like to learn how to jet ski. I see people out on the water doing that from time to time and it looks like a lot of fun.

Hey CalicoPurpl90 and thanks alot for your response. Yea that sounds pretty fun i would like to try that to.

You may also like...