Have you guys ever had to deal with a... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

57,430 members โ€ข 57,593 posts

Have you guys ever had to deal with a real life Addams Family, and please explain why๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข20 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. Back in 96 i was 13, one of my classmates and bestfiend at the time we was so excited we had plans for me to spend the weekend at his home play video games and basketball. When the day eventually came his dad came and picked me up. When i first got to the home there were multiple people siting on one sofa it was so crowded you couldn't even move. As i sat down on the sofa i felt something on me, as i took a look it was a roach on my shoulder. I looked on the ground and there were old chicken bones, all over the floor. When i went to my buddies room to unpack my stuff there were an aquarium with turtles it looked like the aquarium haven't been cleaned in months. He said would i like to go in the backyard and play some basketball i said sure why not. As i got closer to the yard there were a baby alligator in this little miniature pool no joke. They said the city didn't no about it because thats illegal to have a pet alligator. Dinner time came they said i was more than welcome to have whatever i like, but after what i seen in there house i didn't have a appetite. I was so upset and so sad i cryed myself to sleep. I called my dad the next day and told him to come get me, i seen enough i cannot take this anymore. That was the worst experience of my life, it still hunts me today. Have you guys ever had to deal with a real life Addams Family if so please explain why. Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you allโœŒ

20 Replies
โ€ข

Awe, that sounds terrible โค๏ธ you cried? That's horrible. I do know how it feels to be incredibly uncomfortable at a friend's house. However, if anything... I am the Addams family ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ค My house has skulls n stuff in the living room. My room used to be black too! It was cool, but it started making me feel depressed so I painted it the opposite color ๐Ÿ‘ moving soon, so I need to think about the colors I'm going to paint the house. Im thinking gray for the bedroom. I don't know why I'm telling u this? Like I care about the paint color ๐Ÿ˜‚ haha, sorry. I'm thinkin. I actually have a pics of my oldest dressed like Wednesday Addams! ๐Ÿ˜Š I edited the pics and added a crow n some other cool stuff. I'm attracted to death, so that explains things... With my house n stuff I mean. I'm also very scared of death! Go figure. I could watch documentaries about serial killers for hours. I wanted to be a criminologist for the longest time...and... A mortician.

But yeah, I feel for ya when you go to someone's house and feel highly uncomfortable. It's not fun.

Hey friend well first of all i want to start this off by saying sister you are nothing like the Addams Family. Thats nothing wrong with decorating your place how you want it to look i agree with that 100percent. I myself like documentaries on serial killers. You are too sweet and nice to be Wednesday Addams. But what really brought me to tears is how my friend was being raised in that home i felt so bad for him. That was something like i never seen before and it hunts me. But talking to you cheers me up.

Yeah, that is sad. I'm sure you felt the pain being in that house โค๏ธ and thank you!!! I've always felt like a weirdo and have been told this multiple times, so thanks for making me feel like I'm a normal person. Awe good! Glad I can cheer ya up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well we all are different in a way thats what makes us special and unique, its good to be different my mom always said be yourself dont try to be anyone else. Im just glad that i can help in a way, you deserve to feel good you are really awesome.

That's a good saying โค๏ธ I like that. Ur awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜€You seem fun to chill with, for sure.

Well i try my best to entertain and make people laugh. But im really shy when i meet women in person๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Thats a optical hopefully that i will overcome๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh I'm sure you'll get over it, or you will meet a good woman who doesn't mind you being shy ๐Ÿ’œ

Im not that shy though but i will be ok. Im brave just like you.

I should have just kept that comment short. Sorry โค๏ธ I'm a little spazed out at the moment.

Well you got the floor i love talking to you. You can talk as long as you likeโค

๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

โคโคโค

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–คโ™ฅ๏ธ you get all them hearts โœŒ๏ธ

Wow you just warms my heart thanks you make my day everyday๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“โคโค

Aw shucks ๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ no problem!

โคโคโค

That's insane!!!! I can't believe some people really live like that. This is sort of off subject but I absolutely love the old black and white clips of the Adams family. I saw one where Pugsley joins the boy scouts and of course Morticia and her husband think something is very odd for their son to do that!!! I'm not into the movies at all, but that television series, you know, stuff like that really doesn't exist anymore. And honestly, Halloween isn't as fun as it used to be either. Sign of the times.

I agree with you i miss the old days and the old classic sitcoms tv is being overshadowed by a bunch of reality TV thats scripted, and fictitious. I really love Halloween because its the day i was born. But what really made me cry is how my friend was being raised in that home. Since it was really weird the only thing that i can think of is the Addams Family.

Hey, jwhitleyjr on here is having some trouble. Could you shoot him a positive message? I'm not sure what else to say to him.

Ok

You may also like...