Whats your definition of love🙏 - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

63,057 members62,024 posts

Whats your definition of love🙏

Mratl83 profile image

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there, i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. As i sit here drinking my coffee, trying to clear my head from these negative anxiety, thoughts, and these anxiety attacks. This is my personal opinion of love❤. Love is accepting someone know matter who they, is know matter there, ethnicity know matter how they look or there weight. I love you know matter whats your, sexual orientation know matter who you choose to date, rather if its the same sex or the opposite sex we cant help who we fall in love with, i love you all. Love is being a unconditional friend to someone, if im out in public with a friend and if i see a bus coming and they dont see it, i will jump in front of it and give my life to save theres. Love is standing up for people that are geting bullyed, we all are different in a way knowone deserves to get picked on for being different from others. Love is helping a elderly person across the street with there groceries and to there home if its hard for them to do. Love, is very faithful, and monogamous love have its challenges and its ups and downs, but love never cheats, or go behind there significant others back. Love is going out of the way to make a friend smile if they are sad, even if you are not feeling the best. Love is how i feel about you guys, a bunch of amazing great people. We all suffer with some kind of anxiety, but with us coming together as one, we will over come. God loves us and we will find peace joy and happiness again. Thats my definition of love, whats yours? Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all✌

59 Replies

Love is someone who loves you to the end respects you and cares for you .. Love is always there through everything .. Not very good at expressing ..

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Mia898

You are so right Mia898 i agree with you 100percent. I wish i had a woman who loves me to the end. I get really sad and lonely sometimes.

Mia898 profile image
Mia898 in reply to Mratl83

I think everyone does . I think marriage comes with that commitment of love . The ring is the seal for life ..

Mratl83 profile image

Yea i love to go to weddings. Thats the best feeling ever. Love is literally all over the place.

Mia898 profile image

I do not want to get married .. Partnership of life are just as good :)

Mratl83 profile image

Hey thats cool thats your personal opinion and i really respect that. I always had the dream of geting married, and spending the rest of my life with someone. I had this dream every since a kid.

Mia898 profile image

How lovely to have that dream I hope you find someone .

Mratl83 profile image

Thank you so much my friend.

Mia898 profile image

:). I am waiting to be bride made for my friend big fingers crossed. !

Mratl83 profile image

Wow thats great i love to here news like that, i hope you become it. When is she geting married?

Mia898 profile image

Friends with the couple . 2 years time so enough time to drop hints !!

Mratl83 profile image

Oh yes👍

Giving without a price tag.

Hey LilAnnepuppy and thank you for your response. I agree with you on every level.

Hi mrat 83 .....in my experience I thought I’ve been in love a few times but on reflection maybe it was lust 😀.....there’s a fine line if we’re honest......hope you are well

Hey Sillysausage234 and thanks alot for your response. Yeah i can agree with you there have been plenty of times that i thought i was in love, but it probably was just lust. I try my best not to fall so hard for people, but im so sensitive, its really easy for me to get attached. Brother im doing great thanks alot for asking. Im just baking like a oven, here in the Atl its so hot😂😂😂. How have you been?

I’m good thanks ...as days go quite a productive one ✌🏼

Theres nothing like a productive day, you are so right about that👍

I would agree with you on what is love. You've summed it all up.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Thanks a really appreciate that.

Here here! Tellin it like it is and should be. Well said man 🤙

You always make my day. You always tell me something that warms my heart. Thanks alot.

Of course! 🤗❤️ Spreading the love and positivity. Just passin it back at cha ✌️

Well you are definitely positive. So how have your day been so far?

Thanks 🙂 I've been a little down, but am trying to stay cool. Looked at videos and pics of the ex and fell apart. To keep it real. I need to stop. But ... You know how it is.

Trust me i really do, know how it is, well you are extremely strong and intelligent just take it one day at a time. Heartaches dont last forever. You will be ok i promise.

Aweee thank you!!! ♥️🤍♥️

You know i got your back friend💓

Much love mayne ♥️

Back at you honey❤

☺️🌼✌️💝

Back at you❤❤❤ thanks

Passion. Energy. Time. Staying. I know there is probably way more, but I'm drawing a blank

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

I agree with you. Love is a beautiful thing theres nothing like it. Love comes in all forms all shapes and sizes. Love is uplifting, and motivating, love will never put you down.

in reply to Mratl83

🤣 I need to clarify why I'm laughing because it's not at directed at you or what you just said. I'm laughing because sometimes I feel like the devil. And I often question this very topic because I can FEEL love. I just can't put it into words. And I'm like that with many of the things I feel. Here lately I feel as though I've grown very cold. And to me love included honesty. I can not stand people justifying lying and using the whole I was just trying to protect you mess. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I really don't lol.. but all that aside I have another true story. So I was riding in my car listening to a Carrie Underwood song, and I was singing this one part, and as I was singing it I knew who in my heart I was singing to, anyways, I Ina split second had this most overwhelming feeling of "love" it was warm, it was passionate, and it was breathe taking. It's like I had just been kissed by God himself. It brought me to tears. Because that split second of that feeling was more intense than any other time I've ever felt. Beyond my bind of marriage to my ex husband, beyond the love I felt or could give to my children as they entered into this world. More than ANYTHING I've ever felt. And in all honesty I sometimes wish I never felt it. And I say that because it consumed me. In a good way. But feeling it made me realize I was missing something and could never give that kind of love to someone else for them to feel that deep. Even though I have a group of people that I would do anything in my power for to even try to show how much I love them and appreciate their life and them being here. I'm thankful it happened, but the after effects were horrible. Because as much love as I felt in the second that happened, I also felt abandoned in the next. Not even sure why I just said all that, but yeah. I feel like I'm doomed to a place where hopefully most will never have to even imagine being, and I've accepted it I guess. Because once again I'd gladly accept that fate, it it meant my loved ones never had to go there. I'd give my life in a heart beat to show them how much I love them and feel that they deserve the best possible fate they could ever have. And now I'm rambling...

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well that was very passionate and really touching. Im glad that you are expressing whats in your heart. I agree sometimes, listening at love songs, definitely brings out very strong emotions. I feel connected and in a higher power when im listening, and certain kinds of music. You are not doomed and you are not a cold person. You are very sweet, passionate and caring. You have a loving family with loving kids that loves you to, pieces know matter what you are going threw. Sister you will be ok, you are much braver and stronger than what you think. Well you are not going to give your life, you and your family will live a long great life. Darkness dont last forever the sun will shine in your heart again. As long as you are alive and well you will make it, and you will overcome your situation. You are to smart and to intelligent.

in reply to Mratl83

😢 I seriously don't feel like I deserve your kindness. Or anyone's. I've done pretty bad stuff. I hate myself most days. People are stand offish when they're around me because of this "confidence" they think I have. When in reality, it's lack of fear that keeps me alive I guess. And I think that's what they're seeing. I just don't care l. I don't fear too much. You need to stop being nice lol you for real got me crying

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well mabe because i really do care about you and i dont want noting but the very best for you. Let me ask you this lil, sis, becsuse you is about to make me cry. Why do you talk about yourself like that? Words is extremely powerful. What is it about you that you hate so much?

in reply to Mratl83

I believe you when you say that I do. I feel this way because I've seen first hand the pain I've inflicted on my kids, my boyfriend, my parents. And anyone I've cared about at some point. I've grown as a person, into someone I can't stand. A cold b****. I've often questioned how I got to this point. And I can't see much except flaw after flaw, and everywhere I have weakness. I always feel less than worthy. And I believe maybe I really am not worthy of certain things because who really on this planet gets to say what we're worthy of? I just literally yesterday jumped all in my guys rear end because he made a mistake a few months ago, and me being the petty person I am, I'm all like well how about I just go the same thing. Knowing it was going to hurt him. Because I bury pain. I laugh at people who judge me. I fight people who are assholes. I've had to fight so long, I don't know how to accept peace. Accept happiness. Because I've lost both before. So it's not like they can't be taken. So in a weird way I don't want them. Because then I don't have them lose. I strive so hard to be honest, open, and I'm harsh and blunt. People can't always handle that. I'm always out of place. This is just scratching the surface. I never really feel like I fit in because I always feel like I have to pussyfoot around everyone's sensitivity and it gets old. I've never really been accepted. I've always been the bad girl no one wanted their child playing with growing up. So I accepted that role. I used to party hella hard. And then I just go harder and harder. Never went beyond smoking weed and drinking. But still man that costed me so much. That's where I hurt my kids. I screwed up, and then I can't even thank God anywhere for anything because I get people coming at my neck because they get all butthurt by me bringing him into it. People annoy me. Not you and a selective few others in here. But seriously people use all these excuses for being assholes. Hence why I feel the need to drink because of not I honestly might snap even more. And I'm not using that as an excuse but in all seriousness it keeps me outtta jail. Because I'm a nice drunk. For the most part. I will fight if I have to. Which comes back to the fighting thing. I know this is all over the place but I hope this makes some kind of sense.

in reply to

In all honesty. I could be better. I lack motivation.

in reply to

well remember, even tho u made lots of mistakes in ur life and u know that it is doing damage, people can change, u can change, if u are willing to

in reply to

i cry a lot when i listen to music, and idk why but music has this amazing thing about it that can move mountains, and sometimes crying can be good, cuz when i listen to some music when im in a certain mood i cry tears of joy, because i know no matter what music is always there.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

I agree with you 100percent music moves me to, its like it little touches my soul.

Good description bro. thinking about them, having them in your mind. Caring about them, and wanting only the best

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Very well said bro man i love talking to you. Thanks alot.

Kainan_li profile image
Kainan_li in reply to Mratl83

Love talking to you too. Your posts brighten up my day every time :)

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Kainan_li

Thank you so much my friend i needed to hear that. Well bro you is my family.

Love is being good to someone even when it's hard, I think.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

I cannot agree with you more Andrea2d you always make my day with your great kind words. I wish a woman like that, existed in my life.

in reply to Mratl83

You're nice too.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Well i cannot help but to be nice you are a really nice awesome person. Its easy being nice around you.

My bf just went to dinner with his ex. I'm not sure the best route. I know I will be appropriate and kind though because I have love for myself and a higher power and him too. I am thinking of moving out in a kind way. Did I just say that?

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes in life we have to make the best decision that benefits us in the best way, and what makes us happy.

Love is when someone loves you exactly the way u are, someone who loves you because your you, one mistake that you may do wouldnot change how much they love you because inside you are still the same person, that might have did something great before also, love is when they dont care if your shy, they love you cuz ur shy , because thats who u are, and it makes you ,you. they dont care if you are weird, or if u mess up what ur saying when u talk to them, they love you exactly the way u are 😊❤

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to

Very well said, i love your analogy on love, thank you so much for that.

Friendship, communication, intimacy, being there, trust, honesty, taking the good with the bad, accepting each other's flaw's, someone who knows everything about me and loves me anyway

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

I love your analogy Luna_Child thanks for that, i also miss talking to you.

Thank you.

Mratl83 profile image
Mratl83 in reply to Luna_Child

Anytime my friend👍

You may also like...