The reason why i post a variety of to... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,729 members โ€ข 49,041 posts

The reason why i post a variety of topics๐Ÿ™

Mratl83
Mratl83
โ€ข15 Replies

Hey to all of my wonderful great people out there i truly hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. Life can get really hard and really challenging sometimes. There have been days i woke up and dident want to get out of bed. I go to work and then im back home. Im more isolated from the world, because in my late teens early 20s there were people who i considered friends at the time, they screwed me over so bad it changed me for the worst. I guess i have really bad trust issues. With me being the only child dont make any better. Even though i was raised by the best, parents in the world, at least in my personal opinion i still wish that i had some siblings who i could talk to from time to time. Since im isolated from the world, im constantly haunted by the stuff that happen to me in my past. I have nothing but time to think. Sometimes i sit and cry to myself wishing that i was still the happier guy i use to be in my late teens. I post all kind of stuff asking people about what places they would like to travel to, i talk about the crazy stuff that happen to me in my past. I make post trying my best to motivate those who are going threw self-esteem issues with there weight all i want to do is help, i really care alot for people. If i am, entertaining you guys and making you laugh you are distracted from your anxiety. If i had the powers i would take away the pain from all of you guys. Theres not a person on here i wouldent befriend. Im really caring and really sensitive with a big heart. Alot of times when im writeing these post im having a anxiety attack. But i know ill be ok because i will soon be talking to you guys. I left the site one time but never again, that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Im mratl83 for those who dont know me, thats short for my hometown Atlanta, 83 is the year i was born. God bless you allโœŒ

15 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Hi my friend Mratl, you are a good distraction from anxiety. I always look forward

to what the topic you are posting about . With the variety you give us, it's a matter

of finding the ones that relate to us. Keep on going. Stay strong. You are a great

asset to this forum. :) xx

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Agora1

Thank you so much Agora1 that really warms my heart. Im so glad that you find joy out of my post. I always been a caring sensitive person and i hate to see people in pain. When im speaking to people like you and others on here, im at my happiest, my mind is distracted from anxiety. If you ever need to talk im always there for you. Life is really difficult we are all in this together. We all will over come our opticals and find peace and happiness. Thanks again my friend from the bottom of my heartโค

Glad you're here to help and comfort people ๐Ÿ™

Thanks brother Slushy47 that means alot comeing from youโœŠ. How have you been i havent heard from you in a while. Since that crazy fantastic group chat we had along with sister wewillrise๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly doing well...havent said that and actually meant it in a long time, if ever. Yea that was a funny chat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Good times. Hru?

Well brother thats great news that makes my day to hear. Im glad that you are doing ok. Im doing well myself. Im just really hot๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Its so hot here in the Atl, now i know how a turkey feel in the oven,on Thanksgiving๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Man i wish it would just rain like a waterfall, cause i am bakeing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea I'm in Virginia. It's been 100 degrees here for like the past week, I know how you feel. I cant even go outside for more than a few minutes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. It might be time to move to canada lol

Yeah man its so hot i want to jump in my deep freeze for about 45mins๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But i might not make it back out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Man i like making you laugh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I appreciate it bro. It's good to not take life so serious all the time ๐Ÿ™‚.

Yea i agree we all need a laugh sometimes. Its a big relief for all of us. We all deserve to be happy.

Keep it up. We need topics of all sorts. Especially id they are uplifting. Its all about support here man, and u seem to be right on top of it. Cheers man ๐Ÿ’š

Thanks alot my friend. If you ever need me ill be there. Thats a promise.

Awesome ๐Ÿ’š we need good people like u on here man.

You may also like...