What is the stuff that keep you going... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,652 members48,954 posts

What is the stuff that keep you going in life?

Hidden
Hidden

Hello to all of my wonderful great people i really hope that you guys is staying safe happy and blessed. In my life at this, particular time, my schedule is work, and after that i come back home. Im alone pretty much all the time. I had more friends in my past but they changed and showed me there true colors. It hurt, because i thought these people would have my back know matter what. Thats why im more of a loner now. Its very isolating and depressing sometimes but i just dont want know negativity in my life. I always have been a very friendly guy, and i love to talk to people. One thing about me, is that i want people to be themselves, around me. Theres know judgement with me. My heart is open to talk to anyone i always have been like that. To realx my mind from anxiety i like to meditate, take long walks in the park, and youtube puts my mind at ease. But the thing that i love the most right now is talking to you guys. Every since i been on here i have got nothing but love, from you people. I appreciate that from the core of my heart. I will alway post uplifting and motivating stuff, my goal is to try my best to help as many people as i can. I get a real kick out of interacting with you guys. Every day i will post stuff, on my page. Every day people are dealing with anxiety issues. If i can help or distract your mind from depression you can count me in. Thats what keep me going in life. What keep you guys going in life? Leave me a comment and lets get the conversation going. God bless you all.

21 Replies
oldestnewest

What keeps me going in life is keeping my pilots happy and smiling, talking to my dad, my dogs and doing the things my birth giver always wanted to do but never got the chance. I love talking to my pilots. I love playing and annoying my dogs. And, I know it's wrong, but I love that I get to do the things my birth giver wanted to do but never did. Other than helping people what else keeps you going?

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Doglover309

Hello there Doglover309 and thank you so much for your response. Thats great that you have a great relationship with your dad, me and my dad have a great relationship to. I bet you dont annoy your dogs at all, i bet that they love you to pieces. You are a pilot thats awesome, you have a very successful job. You are a great family oriented person i love to hear stuff like that. And by the way i love dogs.

Doglover309
Doglover309 in reply to Hidden

I work with pilots. I work on their gear that they wear while in the jets to keep them alive. I thought about becoming a pilot but after my flight in an F-16 I didn't think I could make a life of that. (Insert laughing face) I'm on my laptop and it doesn't have emojis.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Doglover309

Well im sorry about your situation with F- 16 1. Thats sill great that you work with pilots. I bet they really injoy your good work.

Wow.. the words that you write are so kind. You need to work as a social worker or something. You need to make a living off of talking and helping others. I’m happy I found your page.

Honestly when I was at my lowest, I thought about my sisters and how if I did anything they would be devastated. What keeps me going is not giving my family the pain of a suicide. Living with that for the rest of their lives. Constantly questioning themselves what they could have done, what did they do wrong. I cannot do that to my family. I will put up with the worst depression and anxiety just so they don’t have to feel any sorrow from me.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to kv3011

Hello kv3011 and thank you ever so much for your breathtaking heartwarming response. Thank you so much for your compliment, words cannot describe how good that made me feel. Well know ones perfect we all hit rock bottom in our lifes. Sometimes we feel like we are trapped in a dragons mouth and cant get out. You over came those difficult obstacles you are a very brave tough warrior. Your family is ever so lucky to have a great person like you in there life. If you ever need to talk i will be there thats my word. You literally made my nite my friend😀

Hidden
Hidden

You are such an uplifting person, a kind soul & you truly care. What keeps me going is my parents, my friends & my dog's.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Thank you so much for that i really appreciate you. I dont have any dogs but i love them to pieces. My parents keep me going aswell. I love them to pieces to.

Hey, I feel you are ball of a positive energy and I really need one right now. To be honest, I fear of loosing someone close to me and getting hurt all over again. I used to be very open and innocent , as a result I started getting used emotionally by people around me, so I decided to be strong and not to let that happen. But I realised that I am like that in my core so when I sometimes put my guard down unconsciously, I again get hurt. I once had past friends too, some of them are still loyal and inseparable but they live miles away from me and now that I shifted in a new place to start a new journey I find myself all alone. I'm a loner but I don't like to be a loner. So I tried dating apps, I found some good genuine people and out these some really hurt me again. I had my anxiety attacks again because I let some strangers into my personal life. Now I uninstalled the apps so I won't get influenced at all. But see, I used to talk to those people daily but it feels like empty and Nothingness and I keep swiping down for notifications and it's all blank. I feel so lonely. It's not that I don't love myself. I improved a lot these past months but the thing that keeps me dragging back to the hole is the loneliness. Please suggest what do I do? Sorry to keep this long!!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Pieces99

Hey Pieces99 and thank you so much for your touching response. In my post you can talk as long as you want i love to listen at wonderful people like you. Thank you for you complement aswell well that means alot to me. Everything that you just described i swear thats me all the way. I also have a fear that something bad might happen. Its really hard to stay focused with all of the negative news. Its like that are literally trying to beat that down our throats about that covid-19 crap. But you have to stay away from that toxic news. I also tryed dateing apps myself, and i end up geting my heart broken aswell. I think that you should try your best not to let the negativity from your past get the best of you. I can understand you 100percent i also have been a victim of negative people and there negative energy. When we let people change us and we come more isolated from the world because we fear that we might get hurt again. That comes with a big price, because thats not who you really are. Becoming a different person to get back at those who hurt us in our past, is a accountable feeling. You will always have your guards up. You dont deserved that, anxiety feeds off of stuff like that. If you meet someone and they hurt you, just say to yourself, everyones not like that, and im not going to let anyone control my thinking process. This might take some time to master it, but you deserve nothing but the very best. Being yourself does not mean that you are a push over being yourself is who you are. Dont let negative people dictate your happiness. You will overcome this i have faith in you.

Pieces99
Pieces99 in reply to Hidden

Thank you so much. I received a lot of strength from you. And yes, it would take time to master it but I won't give up for sure!!! You have a great life ahead, friend! :)

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Pieces99

Thank you so much for that. Im always there if you ever need to talk. I will never go away. Im so glad that i just made another friend you are great.

Hidden
Hidden

You are great, you know that? I'm sorry you've had problems with these so-called friends and I'm glad you've cut them out. You are so strong! I'm hurt too, but I'm getting over it.

Hidden

Hey JennySailor and thank you so much for your wonderful heartwarming response. Thank you so much for your complement that makes me feel really good. Im so sorry that you are hurt. If you want to talk about it ill be more than glad to try to help. I just want you to know you are not alone.

Hidden

Thanks.😊 I think it's something I need to deal with on my own from here on out; I've already bothered too many people about it (including you in my pm to you). My pm was a hint at what it is. It was mainly a "please watch out" kind of thing. I don't want to see you hurt like I was.

You're welcome!😃

Hidden

Ok i understand

Hidden

Take care of yourself!🙂

Hidden

You to thanks.

god bless mate !

Hidden
Hidden in reply to cutornot1

God bless you to thanks alot.

What keeps me going? My children and the chance I get every day to help someone ion their recovery journey.

You may also like...