Happy 4th to you all☺: Hello to all of... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

51,198 members52,011 posts

Happy 4th to you all☺

Hidden
Hidden

Hello to all of my wonderful great people. I hope that you guys are staying safe happy and blessed. I hope you guys are having a great 4th of july. Me im at home injoying my weekend off of work. My parents is out of town on vacation so i cant go over and eat at there house lol😂😂😂. I dont have any company, im really picky, on who i let in my home at this time doing the pandemic, you dont know who got it, and im not trying to find out. So how are my people doing out there, how have your day been going so far? Or if you just want too talk if you want to get something off of your chest, you can leave me a comment. God bless you all.

12 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Yasssss to the whole not knowing who has this mess and doesn't!!! I'm am completely with you on that! I'm glad to see you are in good spirits tonight, cause hunayyy lemme tell ya, I'm ready to start dishing truth out to people. I'm not in a destructive mood, but definitely one where I ain't even worried about letting people hear the truth. I take too much to ❤️. And I'm ready to shut that part down so maybe I can get a better perspective? But anywho, I feel like you might need a laugh tonight so I'm going to see what I can work up for you, gimme a hot minute and I'll be back packing that heat to get you going haha but in all seriousness I'm glad to see you in good spirits tonight!!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Yea you cooked up a good one i just seen your post😂😂😂. Well i understand you 100percent, sometimes its good to express yourself to those and let them know how you fell. You know i got your back always.

Hidden

I seriously love you as a human being!! I got yours too!!!

Hidden

I love you to my sister. I can sleep good knowing that you are ok.

Hidden

Will things eventually be ok?I'm scared, I have autism, and what I think is a chemical imbalance that gets me feeling stressed when I should feel okay.No way of thinking spiritually, meditationally or otherwise seems to be helpful to me at least at this time.I am really overwelmed.

Yep... it’s better not getting anybody in the house if you don’t know there life lol. I really picky as well since I don’t want to get sick or my family. 4th of July for me is just a normal day lol more from the pandemic since I don’t want to go out. I just sat on my garden and watched the stars for relaxation.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Jfb007

Well that sounds like you had a great4th, Jfb007 that sounds really, fun and peaceful to me. Im literally scared to go out to take a walk in the park because of the pandemic. They say you are not at risk if you are outside, but at the park, every now and then when someone come along walking or running they are not with in 6 feet. Meaning if they cough or sneeze what ever comes out of there mouth i will get it. Those are chances that im not trying to take.

Jfb007
Jfb007 in reply to Hidden

That’s true. Better be safe than sorry.

Hidden
Hidden

I'm scared will things be ok ever again?I need to know things will be ok again before long.I can't take the barrage of negativity all the time.Its sucking all the life I have left out of me.Covid numbers keep spiking!

Hidden

Hey Hokieman i feel the same way you do im, extremely scard aswell. My best advice is just make calculated moves when you are out in public try not to go far, never leave your home without your facemask. Be real selective on who you let in your home. Let it be someone who you have known for years. I love to talk to people, but one day i was coming from work, this guy was walking to my car without a facemask. When i seen him coming, i quickly put mine on my face. The wondeful guy just wanted some directions to get to a certain place. I gave it to him and he was on his way. But the moral of the story is you cant let your guards down not in this day in time, in this Twilight Zone world that we are in now.

Hidden
Hidden

I need to have people and friends to talk to immediately who have the right positive mindset and most of the time who I have I have to wait a really long to to respond if they ever do at all.This even includes my family.I'm tired, exhausted.

Hidden

Well i know how you feel 100percent. Family and friends can be really difficult sometimes.

You may also like...