What kind of anxiety thoughts is in y... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,728 members49,046 posts

What kind of anxiety thoughts is in your head at this current time?

Hidden
Hidden

Hello again too all of my great people. If you unscrew my head all you will see a boat load of pain. I wish i can control my thinking process, but its a real obstacle. I find myself thinking about all of those negative toxic people who i cut out of my life. I constantly think about what the future might hold for me and my love ones. Im alone alot, the only time i get out is when i go to work, and when i take a walk in the park. Being alone alot is, sometimes, extremely challenging. Im single i wish i had me a lady friend who i can talk to. Women can really take away stress, a least in my personal opinion. Now its hard for me to go to sleep sometimes because my mind is constantly racing. I upload, uplifting and motivating post, and hilarious stuff that took place in my life in my teens 20s now im 36. I will continue to post my opinions i will try to help as many people as i can. I also love to talk to you guys, its been a blessing since i got on here. My heart is open to speak to anyone. But when the lights go off when im all alone , and i cant talk to knowone, thats when the monster anxiety comes out. Im a warrior i will make it, and like i tell you guys, we will defeat anxiety we are all in this together. But right now im really sad im all alone, i can feel a anxiety attack coming, but i will be ok. Im gods child i will never lose. What kind of anxiety thoughts is in your head, at this time. Leave me a comment, and lets get the conversation going. God bless😥

35 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Brother, you are always lifting others up, so I'm going to do my best to lift you up! You are a blessing to site for many reasons. One being you write posts that get people's mind off the issues they're having. At least you do for me. I love reading your posts and the responses. I don't know how to help you with the lonely feeling because I live in a house with my boyfriend and can still feel the lonely feelings. But I will say don't see being alone as a bad thing. Change that perspective, you're able to take the whole bed up at night and watch whatever you want on TV lol oh the simple things. Having someone's company is nice. When it's the right company. I'll say it, girls have alot of drama. At least the wrong ones. And my hopes for you are one day you have a nice woman in your life, that has everything you're looking for, sending a hug your way!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Thank you ever so much for that WeWillRise. Its always an honor and a blessing to speak to you. Yeah sometimes when im all alone i have nothing but time to think, i just have to keep myself busy thats all. Yeah i guess being alone means, i can wach whatever i want ha i dont have to hide the remote😁😁😁. You are so right when you said being with the wrong person thats another anxiety attack lol. I wish you the best of luck with your boyfriend, he got a true blessing. Im so glad that i can uplift you with my post that just warms my heart. You are absolutely right you definitely lifted me up. Im so happy to call you a friend. When i uploaded my post earlier about friends, i had you in mind. If you ever need me i will be there. God bless you and your family.

Hidden

Thank you for this!! And I'm really glad it lifted you up 😊 I'm glad you're here!

We’re in this together. I like that. Every day is different. Coping with anxiety is a challenge . Thank God for this site.....

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Rlich

Hey thank you so much for your response Rlich, i really appreciate that.

Hidden
Hidden

I can't sleep again but I can get more reading done because it's peaceful and quiet, dark and I have hours to spend with myself.

Hidden

Im so sorry that you cant sleep Leeza7, i know how you feel, its been hard for me to get, proper sleep lately. Ill be up for a while tonite.

Feels good not in a bad way to actually know that I ain’t the only one that feels like that been struggling for a while with anxiety as well and greatly appreciate you post

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sisqo

Hey thank you ever so much for that great emotional, response Sisqo. Im so sorry about your anxiety, it can be really, scary and irritating. Im always here if you want to talk. Dont hesitate we all are in this together, we will overcome those negative thoughts. It makes me feel so good to hear your complement. That means alot.

Sisqo
Sisqo in reply to Hidden

Thank you bro yeah I’ve been of edge lately been struggling to breathe and been having anxiety and depression like no other can’t even enjoy doing my bike rides or walk with getting winded

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sisqo

Yeah its been really hard to breathe for me to. Its like someone is holding you down with there hand over your mouth, and you are completely helpless. I wish i can turn those toxic thoughts off. The best way i can say is keep your mind busy, always express whats on your mind, never hold it in. Anxiety lives off of isolation. Try to reprogram your mind with positivity, thats the enemy of anxiety.

Sisqo
Sisqo in reply to Hidden

I hear you bro 💯 I try memorizing bible verses and attack back when the enemy try to get me

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sisqo

Thats the best answer god is the true key to defeat, anxiety and the rest of those negative thoughts. I agree with you 100percent.

Sisqo
Sisqo in reply to Hidden

Hey bro have you ever felt like pressure in your chest going up your throat?

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sisqo

Yep thats anxiety the pressure from the heavy, breathing when you are hyperventilating. It have an inpact on the throat. Its really uncomfortable. The good thing its not life threatening.

Sisqo
Sisqo in reply to Hidden

Damn thanks bro that helps a lot I’m feeling anxiety like no other right now because they think I have COVID-19 I got a mild fever 2 days already and I’m self quarantining right now so I’m a little nervous

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Sisqo

Hey you probably dont have the virus, it might just be do to a common cold. Nothing have been, confirmed yet, so dont let yourself get all worked up. Stay off the media, and stay away from the news. Thats all they are talking about. You dont have the virus, you will be ok.

Hidden
Hidden

You're so outgoing Mratl83!

Hidden

Thanks alot LulaBeth, everytime i talk to you make me smile. Thank you😁

Hidden

It's true! What do you do for a career? (Pre covid) - just out of curiosity! Guessing something peppy and motivational!

Hidden

Oh i wish but thanks for the complement. Im a construction worker.

Hidden
Hidden

Amazing!

You should be a coach! Your posts are very engaging!

Hidden

Well thanks alot you just dont know how good that make me feel. I hope to never lose contact with people like you.

Hidden
Hidden

I think it is technically "charisma " it seems....very charismatic! I need this forum now more than ever! Either corona or this president will beat me up daily with anxiety!

Hidden

I couldent have said it betty myself you are so right on every level in the book. They are pushing the crap out of that word called covid, i think i hate that word more than anything, literally everywhere you go you see it. When i google something i see it. When i go on youtube i see it. Its like they are personally trying to make you depressed. I use to watch the news fatefully but i dont know more.

Hidden

Radical Acceptance!

Hidden
Hidden

You are to kind thanks😇

I am so with you.

Hidden
Hidden

Thanks alot for that, DeliaB54 i really appreciate that.

Right now, I'm having problems with anxiety at work, and I fear having a panic attack in front of my colleagues. :(

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lizzy_Bear

Hello Lizzy_Bear, thanks alot for your response. Im so sorry about your anxiety, issues i understand you 100percent. I hope that it dont happen to you at work. But if it do thats find sometimes we cant help what happen to our, body. Life can be really hard sometimes its hard not to get stressed. You will eventually overcome your anxiety just take it one day at a time and try to stay focus. You will make it. Lots of people can relate to you including myself.

Some of us who have a spouse feel equally alone as you.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Iammesues

Yeah you are right about that thanks

Be strong. Life always has a purpose, not always at the time we expect. You are always lifting people up, love all your recent post. Anxiety is a bully and always comes hard at night when we are alone with are thoughts. That’s why I always try to watch something I like or something funny just to put my thoughts on other things. My anxiety, personally right know, are more for fear for my family safety on this pandemic & dealing with my PTSD husband it’s stressful and adds to the problem. Take care of yourself first, you are important.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Jfb007

Hey jfb007 and thank you so much for that wonderful, heartwarming, motivating advice you gave me. Words like that all the money in the world cant buy. I really appreciate that. Its so great and refreshing to hear you say you like my post. Talking to good hearted people like you, heals my anxiety on a extreme level. You are so right that evil bully comes out at nite when you are all by yourself. Im so sorry about your PTSD, i pray that god will take it away forever, and give you eternal happiness. With a loving caring husband by your side. You will get threw it. If you ever need to talk ill be there god is my witness. Thanks again for your encouragement.

You may also like...