What is your most, scariest unrealist... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
45,893 members47,293 posts

What is your most, scariest unrealistic, thing that happen to you?

Hidden
Hidden

First of all i want to start this off, by saying that i am not superstitious, i never have i never will be. I dont believe that stuff that show on tv, about real, haunted houses, if you do im fine with that. But some stuff that happen in life, you just cant explain. I remember back in the, late, 90s i was in my teens. One day i was helping my heping my grandparents, move in to there new apartment. A friendly, neighbor came over, and introduced there self to us and gave us a warm welcome. He were telling us about how much we are going to love the, neighborhood, and that it, is a nice quiet place to stay, and the grocery store is not that far away. He also said the, previous two, people that lived there, threw out the years had died. At the time we thought nothing about it, we just a having a conversation with a really nice neighbor. Fast forward in time, my grandparents got settled in there home. I use to spend the weekend with them, and i use to love to stay up late and talk on the phone with my friends, from school, you know how teens is. My grandma use to always get up and make me go to bed. One night i was getting ready for bed, cause i knew my grandma, was on her way in the living room, i got a head start. I heard her door, opening, but i noticed that she was taking to long to open the door, im a kid, so i thought she was just trying to scare me. I eventually went to the door and stood by it for a while. The door nob was turning, i open the door and my grandparents were sleeping. I almost jumped threw the roof in fear. My grandma said mabe it was the wind, but if you know anything about gravity wind dont turn door nobs. I thought about that for a long time. Still today i scratch, my head trying to make since out of what happen years ago. What is the most, scariest unrealistic thing that happen to you? Leave me a comment. God bless you all.

20 Replies
oldestnewest

I was with my friend, brother and his friend in a huge field and I went into convulsions and I could see from above sky my body and friends on the ground shaking me trying to get me awake and I saw black cloaked figures on all sides slowly making their way to me... I saw a huge hand come out of the sky and lift me and then when I returned to my body and woke up, but the clocked shadows were still coming after me in the field ... my brother put a scapular around me and they disappeared things became normal again. Weird.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Starrlight

Wow i am speechless, that gives me chills just thinking about what you said. You are so right that were definitely weird. Im sorry that you had to go threw that nightmare.

Starrlight
Starrlight in reply to Hidden

It taught me to be careful and that’s there’s a lot of amazing things throughout the universe that we usually don’t connect with. I find the afterlife and other dimensions so interesting.

Hidden

Very well said Starrlight, thats a smart decision thanks for your response.

Starrlight

Do you agree there are doors to be opened and others not to be messed with?

Hidden

Absolutely

Starrlight

Right on

Hidden
Hidden

So I used to live in Seymour Tennessee for a short bit in a townhouse. Well I worked in retail and got off around 9:30 or 10 at night. Well I had come and eaten dinner, and went outside to smoke a cigarette. Quick rundown on how the set up was at my house. So there were parking spaces then a little sidewalk that went the length of all the townhouses, and then individual sidewalks to each house off of that. Then we had about a 12x12 patio off to the left of it. To the right of the sidewalk was a wall that separated our house from the next one. Then along that wall were bushes that were maybe two and a half to three feet tall, and they stopped about 4 feet before my door. So I light my cigarette and as I go to look up, I see something crouched down at the last bush. Completely naked. And not human. It had a greyish color skin. No hair. Literally not even eyebrows. And it was probably like 5'10" to 6" tall. It looked injured or scared or something. I could tell it was hiding from something by the position it was in and it's body language. The way it was crouched was like a very low squat with it's arms crossed and head tucked into it's arms. Anyways it took me a second to realize what I was looking at, and in a spilt second it turned its head very quickly and looked at me. We both looked terrified of each other. And I grabbed the door to holler for my husband at the time, and I go to turn around and it was running faster than anything I have seen. Like I can't even explain it. Anyways until this day I still get chills thinking about that mess. It was creepy, and I still have no clue to what it was.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Hey WeWillRise wow now thats a scary situation, i probably would have peed all on myself if i would have, experience something like that. You are a very tough young lady. I dont know how people would be the same after that. Hey let me tell you another scary story. Back in 2014, a little bit after my grandma died. But let me fast forward for a minute, back when she was living, she said when she die she will come and see me, i dident really pay that know attention, because i dont believe in ghost. She died two days before mothers day. Two months later it was around the 4th of july, i remember that really good because people was shooting fireworks. One night i was sleeping i woke up with her standing over me with a white robe, with pitch black eyes, even though my grandmother had pretty grey cat eyes when she was living. I closed my eyes open them again it was gone. It was really scary, it was hard for me to sleep for a while. I dont even lay on that side any more.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Yeah I froze in fear for a second because I had no clue what it was going to do. Was it going to attack me? Lol once I was able to move I went my happy behind right back in the house, and did not go out after dark by myself 😂😂 and that mess about seeing your grandma I would have froze up then too. I'm telling you I've had some crazy mess happen. My dad tells me I get it from his mom. I used to get premonitions, thankfully they come in dreams now and I don't always remember them, because I had one while I was driving after leaving a friend's house. I'll leave it at I saw myself dead. And the next day my ex came to me and was like you're never going to believe what happened and I literally told him every single thing down to the make of the vehicles involved, color everything. He shut up and just stared at me . He was covered in goosebumps. I've had some other crazy mess too but I'm going to let someone else talk lol

My Dad had passed away about a year ago and I was cleaning out his desk (his favorite spot in the house) because my Mom was selling their home of 45 years (too many memories for her). My dad had always told us to look for lucky pennies.I emptied out the entire desk and began to wipe it down with cleaner, a deep sadness washing over me as I could still picture my Dad sitting down to write out the bills.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me, and though I knew I was completely alone in the house, I had the strong feeling of a tall presence behind me (My Dad was 6’2”). I turned around, scared to see who would be standing over me, yet no one was there. I stood startled for a few seconds, then turned back to keep cleaning and found a shiny copper penny on a surface I HAD JUST WIPED DOWN COMPLETELY. My Dad left me a lucky penny in a moment of despair, and I still have it. I always will.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Pixie630

Hey Pixie630 thanks alot for your response. Im so sorry about the lost of your dad, may he in rest in peace. I think your dad , is leting you know that hes watching over you and hes doing ok. I think your dad left you that penny, to let you know that he will always be there by your side and that you can, continue on with your life and be happy. Some stuff that happen to us in life just cant be explained. But at least you know it was your dad and you know he will always love you.

Pixie630
Pixie630 in reply to Hidden

That’s so sweet and insightful. Thank you for the kind words.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Pixie630

Sure any time Pixie630 all i want to do is just help.

The time my parents drove me into a storm, known to be carrying tornado. In TN. They were nuts. Also being held over the ocean over the railing of a high pier as 3 yr old. It was dark and stormy. I guess storms are the story of my life.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Ambien1711

Wow Ambien1711 im so sorry to hear that. Its terrifying just the thought of what you said. Well thank god that you are ok. You are a true, champion. Thanks for shareing that breath taking moment that you had.

Ambien1711
Ambien1711 in reply to Hidden

Thank you! I have an extreme fear of heights from the ocean event. I do EMDR which really helps me. I used to not be able to ride roller coasters with drops but now I can do short drops. Which is nice bc I live in Orlando, where all the rides are! I'm now working on flying in airplanes. Trying to conquer my worst fear. Thank you for your sweet response. ; ) !!!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Ambien1711

I know how you feel, i definitely can relate to you on that i have a extreme fear of heights myself. Well we all have, certain obstacles that we have to overcome knowones perfect. The good thing about life is that we will get threw our situation. You will get over your fears you are a tough worrior👑

Ambien1711
Ambien1711 in reply to Hidden

Thank you!

When I was younger my family was poor and my father purchased our first house. A 1 bedroom 1 bathroom with a huge attic which he remolded into my room. I was pumped as a little kid to have my own room and set it up as well as a second grader could with my bed facing the window so I could be “woken up by the sun” lol. Well the first night sleeping in the room I was woken up by “the sun” and as I opened my eyes I saw a gangly figure coming towards me. When I went to scream I felt his three long fingers grip my arm and I passed out. In the morning I thought it was a nightmare and moved on. This dream happened for 2 years straight, every night, I eventually started sleeping in a sleeping bag under my bed, then on the couch, then under the kitchen table. No matter where I slept it would come for me, bright light encased as it moved down the stairs to where I was if I wasn’t in my room. My parents said it was a dream, my therapist said sexual assault(?), but I’m telling you now it was aliens. It finally stopped when we moved. The guy who bought the house committed suicide in that room and then it was torn down. I only know because we used to visit my grandmother who lived near it and she knew the gentleman who bought it and subsequently died. Nice Italian dude who made great spaghetti sauce, real loss.

You may also like...