How are you guys doing, if you want t... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
44,056 members β€’ 45,745 posts

How are you guys doing, if you want to get something off of your mind message me.

Mratl83
Mratl83
β€’50 Replies

I just want to see how are my wonderful people doing out threw. If you are feeling down and out, or if its been really hard for you to sleep lately, leave me a comment, or send me a private message. Life is really hard we all need someone to talk to. Im not judgemental at all. Trust me i know all, about anxiety and those uncomfortable thoughts. Isn't thats what you want is for someone to hear you out. Are you afraid to tell your loveones and friends about your situation i understand that to. We as people, just want a shoulder to lean on, not to be put down and judged by people. Or we can just have a random chat its on you. Its, Friday im off of work this weekend, and i have nothing but time on my hands. If its a personal situation with you, just send a private message. So how are you?

50 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

The world could sure use more people like yourself my friend.

So caring in always ready to reach out to others. I'm sure you are

hurting as well or we wouldn't all be on this site .

But since you asked, I will tell you that I'm in a lot of physical pain.

My knee went out the other day and I'm hobbling around. It's no fun

for sure. Thanks for caring. :) xx

Marshall64
Marshall64
in reply to Agora1

I was starting to "like" your post for what you said in the first few sentences but then thought it would look bad if it seems that I like that you are in pain. πŸ˜‹

I'm sorry that you are in pain. I never had a knee go out but I'm sure that it is no fun especially when it is hard to move about. Have you gone to a doctor?

Agora1
Agora1
in reply to Marshall64

Hey Marshall, you've known me long enough to know that I am not

use to being on the asking end.. I prefer supporting people. :)

I will see my doctor next week. Just doing the basics right now but

I think I may need a little professional help as well.

That will teach me in having both hands filled as I went up the steps

and missed one Oops...

Thanks for caring my friend. :) xx

Marshall64
Marshall64
in reply to Agora1

How are you doing today Miss Agora?

My teenage daughter runs up and down the steps or is looking at her phone while going up and down the steps. I get on her all the time about it. Do I do the same thing? Yeah, but that's different, right? πŸ˜‹

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Agora1

Hey Agora1 thank you so much for your response. Its always a blessing, and a privilege, to speak to you. Thank you so much for the complement, i try my best to help people out as much as i can. My parents always tought me to love others. It breaks my heart too hear my friend knee went out the other day, i hate that with a passion. What are you doing for it? Have you tryed soaking it in warm water with alcohol, have you been taking any pain pills? Tylenol works the best for me.

Agora1
Agora1
in reply to Mratl83

Actually, I'm not into pain pills but I have added a couple extra pieces

of Chocolate which helps bring up my Endorphin levels. I'll be okay, just

takes a little time. Thanks for your advice :) xx

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Agora1

That sounds great as long as you are ok thats enough too keep my day going. Thanks for that.

Chocolate!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The BEST WAY to bring up the endorphin levels without meds of any kind! Feel better!

Dolphin14
Dolphin14
in reply to Agora1

Hope you get some pain relief soon.

Agora1
Agora1
in reply to Dolphin14

Thanks Dolphin... :) xx

Dolphin14
Dolphin14
in reply to Agora1

❀️

I like your posts.

You do great work supporting people.

I'm happy to say I'm in a good place :)

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Dolphin14

Hey Dolphin14 thanks alot for the complement, because of great people like you motivates me. Im glad that you are in a good place you deserve it.

Hi

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to slit_it

Hello slit_ it thanks alot for your response. How are you?

slit_it
slit_it
in reply to Mratl83

im ok ig idk i just idk

Hello! Your posts are so supportive; thank you!😊

I do have something that's bugging me. Why is it that some people who could benefit from help refuse to get it? Is it because they don't think they deserve it? I've been telling this one person that he/she deserves to be helped, but to no avail. It's really annoying because I want the best for them.

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to JennySailor

Hey JennySailor and thanks alot for your response. Thank you so much for that great question. I understand you 100percent. Some people think that if they reach out to others for help, it makes them weak, or needie, there pride take over. Thats why people be so stressed because they hold stuff in so long, it take control of there thinking. We all need some helping advice sometimes, life can get really hard.

JennySailor
JennySailor
in reply to Mratl83

Thanks for your explanation!😊

Sometimes it’s a rhetoric that’s been instilled in them for such a long time that they don’t know otherwise.

I'm confused. Are you saying that they've been taught not to seek help?

Many people yes, mental illness is still considered to be shameful and seeking a therapist makes them weak or crazy

Interesting. Even if we tell them that it's not shameful and they deserve it?

It’s too ingrained I think, but encouraging them and supporting them is a great way for you to help them get over the stigma

Ok, thanks for your help in explaining!😊

Hidden
Hidden

Hi Mratl83,

This is really nice to read this on the first day I join here. I've been blessed having all really nice folks her message me so supportively. Thank you for asking us to write to you.

I'm falling in love with my best friend, who's an amazing guy. I am afraid to get hurt and I think we all are. I don't want to let him slip away. I believe everything happens for a reason and I have this feeling for him that's so unique and different. I'm pretty sure it's mutual. Any thoughts?

Thank you πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Hidden

Hello Heidi777, thank you so much for your response. Welcome to the family. There are some great people that have great helping advice on here. We all stick together, and motivate each other. Im so happy to hear the connection between you and your friend. Good people dont come along everyday, he probably feel the same way about you to. Please dont let him slip away, i think that you should let him know how you feel. We all have to take those chances in life. You dont want to get to the point asking yourself what if. Express yourself to him, i feel deep in my heart that it will be well worth it. God put stuff in our face sometimes all we have to do is reach out and get it.

Hi there people, but in particular @Heidi777 who is a new member and @Mratl83 , who has done a brilliant welcoming introduction. This forum works so well if we are honest and truthful and not for one minute am i saying you have to reveal every single thing about you or the goings on in your life/relationships/general wellbeing ..... but once you feel you've settled in, there are so many people who can sometimes struggle and perhaps dont have a lot of support. This forum can kind of act as a safety net as there's nothing much that would shock us and with most new members they find any number of us who maybe have similar medical issues or care for a loved one who is struggling. I'm waffling on as usual but it's only to make known, we help members to realise there's so much help available its just having that knowledge and pointing yourself in the right direction.

Well that's my waffling truely over!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Settle yourself in and enjoy the weekend. Take care. 🐿🌈

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to SquirrelsHolt

SquirrelsHolt that was a beautiful welcome and I wouldn't consider it waffling on.

Thank you for sharing your insights. I very much appreciate it!😊😊

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to Mratl83

Mratl83,

Thank you for your sharing and advice. This person, he already knows, so time will tell. I very much appreciate your faith in the good people here. I was very nervous and skeptical as I've not been in a group setting before and I must say it's been almost a day and people have been quite supportive. Thank you again, you're awesome, like everyone else here!😊😊

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Hidden

Sure no problem Heidi777. Im so glad that you are, enjoying yourelf on here and geting along with the people. I will always be supportive of you in the future if you ever need to talk i will be there.

SunIsShining
SunIsShining
in reply to Hidden

Go for it! It’s tough to make yourself vulnerable but the only option is to grow into a deeper relationship. If it doesn’t work out then stay best friends but without the fear of what could have been

Im stuck in quarantine fighting Covid19 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Chae57

Im so sorry to hear that Chae57. I pray to god that you will over come it. You keep fighting you will win. God bless you.

Chae57
Chae57
in reply to Mratl83

Thank you Bless you!

Chae57
Chae57
in reply to Mratl83

And how are you doing?

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Chae57

Im doing ok, i could be better, but im glad to be here talking to you. Thanks for asking. How do you feel?

Chae57
Chae57
in reply to Mratl83

Glad u are good. Been in quarantine for 11 days now glad my worst days have passed otherwise im doing okay although it has been mentally challenging as well.

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Chae57

Well im glad that you are ok. Things will, eventually get much better. You are mentally tough, you are a fighter, and you will win big time.

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to Chae57

My blessings and healing prayers. πŸ™πŸ™

Chae57
Chae57
in reply to Hidden

Thank you 🌻

Glad to hear there are people out there who care. God bless you.

Thanks alot for that you really did make me feel good. God bless you too!!!

Just thought I’d say β€˜Hi’ πŸ™‚

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Blu80

Hello Blu80 thanks alot for your response. How are you?

Blu80
Blu80
in reply to Mratl83

I’m okay thank you. How’s you? Just found this site again. Saw your kind post & thought I’d say hi πŸ™‚

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Blu80

Im doing wonderful thank you very much for asking. Thanks alot for your heartwarming comment about my post, that was really kind.

I would

Love to talk to you about a situation.

Mratl83
Mratl83
in reply to Pumpkin14

I would love to hear you out Pumpkin14.

You may also like...