Are you feeling, empty inside. - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,611 members55,867 posts

Are you feeling, empty inside.

Hidden
Hidden

Have you woken up saying to yourself, a nother day full of pain? Do you wake up saying to yourself today is going to be like yesterday. Do you feel, hopeless and theres know out? Well if so i can relate so as millions of other people. Do you feel like if you express yourself to others and they want understand? I can also relate to that to. Anxiety lives off of fear, its always good to let others know whats on your mind. The brain is like a water jug it can only take so much. Sometimes i write, down whats on my mind, thats a relief for me. Thats why im so glad that im on here, because there are other people out there, who feel the same way i do. So please take a minet, and thank before you speak. When you say stuff, like ill never make it, thats very powerful, you believe what you say. How about saying anxiety im in control, i run my life not you. Leave me a comment, can you relate to what i said? Or you can tell me how were, your day? I had a good day with less anxiety.

10 Replies

I can relate and had a bad day. Wanted to accomplish more stuff than I did, but just couldn't.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to SwimmyGo89

Hello SwimmyGo89, and thanks alot for your response. I truely hate that you had a bad day. Everything will get better. Im glad that you are shareing that with me. Its good to say whats on your mind, you can always talk to me.

SwimmyGo89
SwimmyGo89 in reply to Hidden

Thank you

Hidden
Hidden in reply to SwimmyGo89

Sure know problem any time.

Hidden
Hidden

Hi Mrat183

I have felt like that until I started taking antidepressants. I have been on them for 20 years now, I am now 62. I have accepted the fact that I will take them for the rest of my life, because taking antidepressants is the only way I can live a happy and normal life. Tried getting off a couple of times, but feel back into that black hell hole. Will never go back there again!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Well im so glad that you got something to help you out with your depression, thats wonderful. As long as you happy thats enough for me. Thanks alot for shareing that with me.

Hi Mrat, I can relate totally to what you said in your Post.

It took me a while to figure out that what we think, we get.

But once I did, I replaced those negative thoughts and talk

with a more positive approach. Bingo....it does work :) xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Agora1

Hey Agora1 thanks for your response. You are a really smart intelligent person thats why i love speaking with you. Im so glad that you can relate.

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to Hidden

Mrat, you have such thought provoking posts.

Thank you for sharing with us. :) xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Agora1

Sure Agora1 any time.

You may also like...