If your life were, a movie what would... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,968 members49,269 posts

If your life were, a movie what would it be, action, drama,horror, mystery?

Hidden
Hidden

Well i will start, this off by saying the reason why i left out comedy, is that i have the up most respect for people, knowones life a joke, life is scary sometimes but its precious. I would say my life is all of the above and heres why. Some situations i been in, was so extreme just looking back on it brings tears to my eyes. I remember, back in my early, 20s it was this one situation i was coming from my friends home, earlier that day we were playing basketball. Later on that night when i left, i had too walk home, back then i dident have a car at the time. As i was walking this guy pulled up, and said man how far do you have to go ill drop you off? I was already tired, from walking about 2miles, so i gave him the directions to my home. I made it home successfully, but it was just something about that fella dident sit right with me, i felt, like i knew him from somewhere. I eventually forgot about the situation untile weeks later i was watching the news. At the time it was this guy going around pretending to be a cab driver, and was asking people who were, on foot, did they want a ride. Afterwoods he would take them somewhere, and kill them. When they announced, that they made an arrest on the person was responsible for those horrible fatalities, come to find out it was the same man who, took me home, weeks eairler. That were the first and last time i ever rode with a stranger. The drama part is that when i would use to meet women and everything would go great at first, untile, they start showing there true colors. I refuse to be lied to and cheated on, my mom tought me way better than that. If you would describe your life, how would you categorize it, action, horror, or mystery? Lets get the conversation going god bless!!!!

17 Replies
oldestnewest

First of all Mrat, let me say you were blessed for a reason in that you were kept safe

when accepting that ride. What a learning experience that had to be.

As for my life, I would say it's more like a musical.. I always thought of life as being

on stage. We do our best to preform except with me, I always have a song that

motivates me :) xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Agora1

Hey and thank you so much for the encouragement, you are, most definitely right, it was surely a learning experience. I love your opinion on your view of life as a musical thats a beautiful picture that you just painted.

Drama, musical,romantic, mystery with a little fantasy and science fiction thrown in there for good measure. Ha! How about that? What kind of a movie would that be? Fun question.

I'm so glad you got home safely 💓

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to JaggedEdge

I'd go and see it :) xx

JaggedEdge
JaggedEdge in reply to Agora1

I'll start the screenplay and let you know when its done 😁😉

Agora1
Agora1 in reply to JaggedEdge

You've got it :) xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to JaggedEdge

I love it count me in 100percent😁😁😁

Hidden
Hidden in reply to JaggedEdge

Hey and thanks for your response, and thanks for your, heartwarming sympathy. Thats something i would never do again. Thats the only thing that i dont like about myself, i can be so trusting sometimes. I love all of those movie categories, that you stated.

JaggedEdge
JaggedEdge in reply to Hidden

Me too. You're not alone in that area. 😊

Hello Mratl83

In life there is nothing that beats experience, you learnt a very valuable lesson on that day. So pleased for you to have lived to tell your story!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to footgo

You are so right about that footgo. I surely did learn, a lesson that day, im glad that i can share it with great people like you. Thank you so much for response.

Drama

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Want2BHappy3

Oh ok, Want2BHappy3 yeah my life can be drama filled alot. Thanks for your response.

Magic and mystery, intrigue and history. We all have plenty to draw on. Good and not so good experiences, all part of our development in this human experience. Trying to become .ore spiritual and gain the wisdom from what life has shown me. Very poor family as a child, very lucky now. Although some say it has nothing to do with luck but relentlessly pursuing and learning how to succeed in life and give something back. 🙏

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lovingdean

You make, a really good point Lovingdean, life is definitely a teacher, you can learn alot in the up coming years.

Drama with a dash of horror, suspense, comedy and musical thrown in. Mostly drama though. My life would make a great soap opera.

Hidden
Hidden

Drama

You may also like...