I could be your friend.: So I've... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,728 members49,046 posts

I could be your friend.

AnIslandOfPeace
AnIslandOfPeace

So I've realised that checking up on people helps me a little. Knowing that you have to be positive to advise, encourage and comfort others keeps you positive and when your mind is filled with this positivity, you worry less. I don't know, I just want to talk to many more people on here so comment "hi" and you've got a new friend on your DM. Lol, let's help each other.

52 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi! 🙋🏼‍♀️

On it.

JEG325
JEG325 in reply to Krn210

Hey to my writing friend and winner of the most understanding person of all time! Always nice to see you out here!

Krn210
Krn210 in reply to JEG325

Hello my bestie!

(waves and says "hi there!")

Thanks for the song.

Hi!

I'm coming, dear. Kisses.

I'm still learning how to navigate this site. So new here still. But so nice to have someone here want to be my friend. I need this so bad!

JEG325
JEG325 in reply to Lostmyself27

If you need someone to talk to I'm available late evening & overnight EST. We can all use as many friends as possible. Right?

Lostmyself27
Lostmyself27 in reply to JEG325

That would be great! I'm in Seattle. So a few hours behind you. Im also up late as I'm really making a sincere attempt to repair my sleep cycle. So my body schedule is all over the place. It would be great to have another friend to chat with.

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Lostmyself27

Dear sleepless in Seattle

U have a friend request lol

Hellooooo!

I love this energy.

JEG325
JEG325 in reply to Starrlight

Hey, my friend!

Very well said. This is a tough world, and we've got to take care of each other.

We honestly do.

Brig57
Brig57 in reply to Bostonian

Great point well said

Hi! :D

Lol. Hey, dear, I'm on my way to you.

Thank you! I'll soon go to sleep though so it might take a while to answer, it's late here

Alright, any time is good. Have a sweet night rest.

Hey! I've talked to many in the almost 9 months I've been on H/U. I look forward to talking you too. I hope you have an awesome day. FYI: You can reach me on my dm in the evenings after about 7pm EST. Especially late night from 3am to 6am.

That's nice, sir/ma. Thanks.

Hi🤗

Yes! I'm on it.

Hi😊

😊😊😊I'm coming.

Hello

👋 hi

Thanks for responding. 😊😊

Hidden
Hidden

Hi

AnIslandOfPeace
AnIslandOfPeace in reply to Hidden

Thanks for responding.😊

Saying hi to everyone. I’m new and also looking for new friends. Is this mainly a US site?

I think it mostly is, but personally I'm not from the US

Oh ok. Neither am I. I’m London UK.

I'm from central Europe :D

Welcome, dear. 😊😊

Thank you.

Welcome 😊

Thank you.

You're an amazing person, Peace. Also, hello!!!

Thanks, Srivet, thanks. 😊😊

Hi! I completely agree with what you said and I hope you make a lot of new friends!!

Yeah, thanks. Should I text you?

Sure, why not 😊 I’ll warn you now I don’t always answer fast but I do like being in touch with people

Hidden
Hidden

Hi! Would enjoy connecting.....

Hi

You are already my friend. Moreover, you are my best Executive PA! 😊🤗

xx

Never can have enough of those! Same here :)

Hi! I'm just starting college and I could really use a friend.

Love to have a friend

You may also like...