Anxiety and Depression Support
29,572 members30,171 posts

Suicide

I think I’m going to kill my self tonight

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Please keep talking. Im not an expert in anything but i do know that being here talking has helped me. Tell me what are you doing right now?

3 likes

Why I'm here to talk

1 like

Please answer we are here

Please stay..I promise it gets better! You must have hope. You aren’t alone in any of this. We’re all going through the same things and suicide doesn’t solve anything. It just passes the pain to someone else. Don’t do it, you will regret it trust me.

1 like

What’s going on to make you say that?

Hi had_o

I've read your others posts before this one too and I'm very worried about you. You've been struggling for a while and I think you should consider some inpatient or maybe partial inpatient treatment. I know that darkness you are in and I'm so sorry you're hurting. Please reach out for help. Don't give up on yourself....You deserve to live a long, happy life...fight for it! I don't know you but I care about you...I'm here if you'd like to talk.

Love and light to you ❤🌹

1 like

There is people here that care can can help you

Please don't. You've made it this far, don't stop living now

08001111 is the number for the Samaritans please I urge you to call this number for help.life is a lot of crap for us all at times but we will always look out for each other and that includes you.

I’m ok. Just struggling

glad you came back on and put people at ease jot down the number I left even make multiple copies take one out with you.dont be feeling isolated because people really do care.

2 likes

Hi had_o. We're here with you. If you want to talk about anything, let us know. 💖

I know kenster left a number. There's also a crisis Texting number: 741 741, a Crisis Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 and even an online chat: suicidepreventionlifeline.o...

4 likes

So sorry to hear you’re hurting. I’ve been struggling with that a lot lately myself -_- so believe me I understand completely. Hopefully we can both get through this without giving in, but it is so hard sometimes. Feel free to message me any time ❤️

1 like

It will be ok just keep telling yourself that I don’t really know what to say but you will get through it surround yourself with a good positive support team, we’re here for you.

1 like

You are important and needed! You have made it this far and you can make it. Yes it seems really hard but you are stronger than you think you are just hang on friend! You can do this!

YOU ARE "SPECIAL" & "LOVED". There Is ONLY One You. Nobody Can Replace You Ever.

Please Do NOT Be Deceived. You have people right here that need"your" input. We Love you and you do matter greatly.....

So sorry you’re feeling this way.

I truly understand. But believe me, it gets better. This life is precious and so are you and you deserve to be here.

It can’t rain all the time, my friend.

Hang in there and feel free to message me at anytime 🖤

You may also like...