Help: I always post in here because it... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
44,375 members46,001 posts

Help

darnell0905
darnell0905

I always post in here because it feels like you guys are the only ones who listen to me but anyways I had this sudden come and go wave of pressure that was at the top of my head & my forehead kind of felt like something pushing down on my brain in those areas it felt very heavy or like a pressure that was going to explode , it lasted like 2 seconds I’ve also been having like stinging and twitching all over my head . I’ve been to like 5 ER’s have had every test doctors find nothing I’m 19 a vegetarian eat pretty healthy try to exercise when I can. I use to randomly have have panic attacks out the blue but I rarely do now and I still feel bad. If Any one know what this could be or have any suggestions I would appreciate it, thank u best wishes.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Have you by chance stopped taking an antidepressant like Effexor? I had those symptoms and went to the ER and they couldn't figure it out. I read about it on the internet. They call it brain zaps. Tapering down on antidepressants minimizes it. Not sure if this is the case for you but thought I would put it out there.

Thank you so much for replying. I was on hydroxyzine and I just stop taking I’m hoping this is the problem and nothing more serious

You may also like...