What tha What : New here. Hello to you... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
44,177 members45,834 posts

What tha What

ArtOfNoise
ArtOfNoise

New here. Hello to you.

Today sucked. 2nd time in 2 days by 2 people telling me stop trying to be in control.

I’m not trying to be in control and yet I cannot find the actual word or words but I’m hurt, pissed, frustrated, always anxious, fearful, tearful, irritated and annoyed.

I hold stuff in b/c I’m too mindful of everyone else’s feelings or what they think or say.

On paper I wrote they can all eat a bag of “d..ks”.

Also, a very good friend of mine died Friday unexpectedly, just found out today after the second person gave me such a wonderful compliment. Who by the way, can eat another bag.

Sorry this is how I feel at the moment.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

I have the same issues at work. People say I'm a control freak or have OCD....really I hate upsetting people. Problem is that I then snap and say things I shouldn't or dont mean. Eat a bag of you know what is better than the stuff that comes out of me lol

ArtOfNoise
ArtOfNoise
in reply to D0119

I try not to make it all about me, I've been told that too. So what do I do? Keep it in, eternalize I think is the term. That sucks too. Nobody listens to me. That's ok, there are plants of bags of you know what's and come in all flavors!

You may also like...