To the Depressed and Suicidal: I Know... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,730 members โ€ข 56,015 posts

To the Depressed and Suicidal: I Know how it Feels ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’

MariaLove123
MariaLove123
โ€ข4 Replies

Lately there has been a lot of posts about suicide and I came across this great article. We all know how depression feels and itโ€™s so important to be gentle on ourselves and others. Everyone relates to each other on here, especially now that the seasons are changing. It can be uncomfortable but remember that youโ€™re not alone and there is help! Xoxo everyone โค๏ธ

sethadamsmith.com/2013/12/1...

4 Replies
โ€ข
Hidden
Hidden

I love this so much! This is so appreciated! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

MariaLove123
MariaLove123 in reply to Hidden

Awww La La ๐Ÿ’œ

I am thinking about the changing weather and how it can effect our emotions too MariaLove. Iโ€™m trying to choose healthy actions like exercising every day still and eating healthy but I must try to prepare too because truth is I tend to have the worst trouble right as the weather gets colder. Iโ€™m thinking I will take out tools I used to use that I think helped like some old writings prayers and poetry, use a light box...Maybe Iโ€™ll get a new comfy blanket .

I love that! You go girl. Iโ€™m actually dying to buy the weighted anxiety relief blanket. Itโ€™s so expensive though. Iโ€™m trying to find it somewhere else for cheaper. I love cozy blankets. And the cold really bothers me too. It seems to clash very badly with mental illness. Iโ€™m always here for you though ๐Ÿค—

You may also like...