I need someone to hold me and tell me... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

47,915 members49,227 posts

I need someone to hold me and tell me I'll be ok

Tryinghard7946
Tryinghard7946

Hi all,

I'm going through so much trying to heal from all my emotional and sexual abuse. I have such severe depression anxiety and PTSD from it all. I have nightmares and triggers all day and I'm just wracked with pain. I'm going to therapy and am on medication but it's not enough.

I had s really strong suicidal urge last week which I was able to breath through it.

I also have a 24 yr old brother who is dying from stage four cancer and I don't see myself having the strength to deal with his death on top of everything else that I'm going through.....

I need support from you all!!

14 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Praying for you.

Hidden
Hidden

Hey there, you remember me? You can always write me. I am here to help you. I’m sorry you’re dealing with so much right now. I had suicidal urge last Sunday actually that went on into Monday. I had a plan & everything, but my precious mama was able to get through to me to stop me from doing it. Please don’t do anything to hurt yourself either. I am here for you & so is everyone else on this website. There is only one YOU!!! You have a beautiful family. Remember that stuff is in the past. You are safe now. You are here. I love you. Hugs & so much love!!!!! <3333

Tryinghard7946
Tryinghard7946 in reply to Hidden

Hey there of course I remember you!

Thanks so much for you support. I'm really really struggling loads....I'm trying to find friends that I can text on a daily basis when I'm feeling really down but so hard to find....either way, I love you too and thanks for your support!!!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Tryinghard7946

I know how that is, dear. It’s a struggle. You have my number, don’t you? I can’t promise that I’ll always have the answers, because I’m going through those moments myself, but I’m always here for you. I understand what you’re going through. Have you continued seeing your therapist? I was thinking of you the other day & been wanting to reach out. I’m always here for you. <3

I don't think I have your number...yes I am seeing my therapist. I actually started going three times a week because I'm in crisis mode but it's still soooooo hard. I cried so much last night and I still need to cry more today

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Tryinghard7946

I’m so so sorry that you’re going through so much pain & agony. I wish there was something more I could suggest for you. Does your family know what you’re going through? When things get really bad with me, I will literally get in the bed with my mama. I’m not even kidding. I’ve done that several nights this week.

We’re here for you! So sorry about your brother 😕 That’s really good that you’re seeing a therapist. Make sure to tell them about those urges. And definitely call the hotline if they progress. I actually met my therapist through the hotline when I was feeling very strong urges.

You definitely have trauma and triggers can have such a tremendous effect. Seeing a trauma therapist as well might be good for you. There are also open trauma groups all over where you can go and talk. Outpatient therapy helped me with some things. That’s another idea. Try and write about how you’re feeling.

Anytime you want to talk, I’m here, we’re all here ❤️ Lots of hugs 🤗

Hidden
Hidden in reply to MariaLove123

Hi Maria, I hope you’re doing okay today & having a great Labor Day weekend! <3

MariaLove123
MariaLove123 in reply to Hidden

Hey girl I’m doing alright. I hope you’re having a good holiday too 😘

🌞🌸

Thanks❤️❤️

Hidden
Hidden

Take it one hour, one minute at a time. SO sorry you have to go through this. My prayers are with you...

Tryinghard7946 - That is a lot! I am praying for both you and your bother and family. On the subject of abuse I can closely relate to this. For 25 years I had depression and wanted to end everything as the result of being sexually abuse. Please hear me when I say this...there is healing and freedom from this pain. I am living proof! There is an amazing book out there that helped me work through some things...along with a counselor. It is called Mending the Soul by Steven Tracy. They have a lot of groups around too. Again I am praying. -Rachel

Thank you so much!! I'm gonna look into the book

You may also like...