Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

48,033 members49,311 posts

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

bridder01
bridder01

Hey everyone! Brian here! Yeah, I know, I've been quiet all week. Just golfing with some buddies (see attached pic lol). Well, I'm finally into the home stretch on my radiation treatments. 18 down, 7 to go! I've already got a follow up appointment with the doctor overseeing my case set for September 25. I'm guessing that's when we'll also set up the schedule for me to go in for surgery to remove the tumor. Just an advance warning: once I go into the hospital, I'll be gone for a bit. Anywhere from a week to 3 weeks. So don't get anxious if I'm not around. Now, I'm gonna sit back, enjoy the ocean view from my penthouse suite at the Hotel Costa Plente in lovely West Palm Beach, Florida and take the rest of the holiday weekend off. As always, if you need to get in touch with me, you contact me at the offices of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe (The offices of Trickle, Downe & Dripp got raided by the FBI so I had to take my business elsewhere lol)

Saving a cold one for you at the beach,

Brian :)

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Brian, love your posts. Always so upbeat. We sure need more of that in our lives.

Thanks for providing that :)

Hidden
Hidden

Love the pic ....wowowow!

Thanks for the update and glad that all is well.

On my way to the penthouse suite in FL! :) See you in a bit.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Uh you do know that was a joke, right?

bridder01
bridder01 in reply to Hidden

Well, you know the Hotel's motto:

'If you stay at the Costa Plente, it'll cost you plenty!' :)

Hidden
Hidden in reply to bridder01

Darn tootin!

Hidden
Hidden

Hi Brian. Thanks for the update.

Hidden
Hidden

Oh how I’ve missed you so! Happy Labor Day weekend! I emailed you, by the way! Love you, Brian! <3

bridder01
bridder01 in reply to Hidden

Aww, thanks Kayla! :) I got your e-mail and sent you one in return :)

Hahaha great Fun as usual Bri! Glad it's going well n don't be gone too long, bud.😊✌️🌻

bridder01
bridder01 in reply to Dubba61

Try not to :)

✌🏼😊 good to see you back here

Thanks Alan. :) At this point, just trying to pace myself since fatigue is starting to become a factor. Other than that, onward and upward! :)

That’s the spirit pal .✌🏼🌞

Good to read you as usual, Brian! 💕

Hidden
Hidden

Lol 😂 golfing with buddies. You ever watch Albert and Costello?

You may also like...