unrealistic expectations: . ive just... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

53,664 members54,179 posts

unrealistic expectations

wawawa
wawawa

. ive just moved to a new city and im trying to break old habits. i know my depression and anxiety runs deep and is something i need to talk about. basically i feel empty without friends or a boyfriend and im tired of not feeling alright with just myself. i want to learn how to not have to impulsively have sex with a guy on the first night or be around friends all the time. well i dont even have friends here but ive been lonely and on tinder just hooking up with dudes. its not my intentions it just happens then afterwards i feel like a slut and not great about myself. i dont care if anyone even reads this or replies i think i just needed to get this off my chest. but if you struggle with the same thing please talk to me.

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I had pal in past and she had a hormone condition that made her wNt sex all the time male or females. Have you spoken to a Dr about this?it could be similar thing.

wawawa
wawawa in reply to Hidden

i dont really think its that i think its more of a feeling wanted thing. like i had a very possessive relationship in the past simply because of abandonment issues between me and my dad. i feel its more mental than physical because sometimes i dont even want to have sex but the guy does and i just give in because i dont want to upset them or something idk its self esteem related more

You may also like...